Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by behrbabe »

clash868 wrote:Hey behrbabe!!!

I tried to PM you but I don't think it went through. Anyways, I was wondering if you could put some text, 'The King Of What Could've Been,' on this pic for. I like the picture just the way it is (the colors and subject really work with what I would like to do) and I only want the title to be written on it but I can't find any font I like. You always seem to be good at picking those out so I hope you have a few moments to help me out and if not, that's cool too. Thanks.
Here ya go:
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

You're awesome!! Thank you!
Light My Fire
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Taken!
I tried working on a banner and/or pic for my fanfic Incomplete but I have some problems with it.

1. I'm not completely satisfied with my effort. If somebody can do better (I'm very sure there is), can you help me out?

2. If there's nobody out there, can somebody just give me some info to put mine online? But I'm getting nowhere.

Thank you!

Eva
Last edited by Eva on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Take a look at Eva's world
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Eva wrote:I tried working on a banner and/or pic for my fanfic Incomplete but I have some problems with it.

1. I'm not completely satisfied with my effort. If somebody can do better (I'm very sure there is), can you help me out?

2. If there's nobody out there, can somebody just give me some info to put mine online? But I'm getting nowhere.

Thank you!

Eva
I can do this. Just give me a little info on what you want on the banner.

~Chad~
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Taken by behrbabe!

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make a banner for an upcoming story of mine called Even In Death. Basically, Max dies and an angel gives him a second chance to make Liz fall in love with him all over again. Only this time, he's in a different body and Liz doesn't know that he's Max.

I'd like the background to be a real gravestone at daytime with some flowers around it. And a picture of Shiri Appleby and Justin Hartley from Smallville. And maybe a picture of Max looking all ghostly and transparent. I'd be so greatful if someone could do this for me. :)
Last edited by Cocogurl on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Cocogurl wrote:Hey, I was wondering if someone could make a banner for an upcoming story of mine called Even In Death. Basically, Max dies and an angel gives him a second chance to make Liz fall in love with him all over again. Only this time, he's in a different body and Liz doesn't know that he's Max.

I'd like the background to be a real gravestone at daytime with some flowers around it. And a picture of Shiri Appleby and Justin Hartley from Smallville. And maybe a picture of Max looking all ghostly and transparent. I'd be so greatful if someone could do this for me. :)
I'd like to give this one a go, if you don't mind. I should have it for you by tomorrow or maybe Monday. :)
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

behrbabe wrote:
Cocogurl wrote:Hey, I was wondering if someone could make a banner for an upcoming story of mine called Even In Death. Basically, Max dies and an angel gives him a second chance to make Liz fall in love with him all over again. Only this time, he's in a different body and Liz doesn't know that he's Max.

I'd like to give this one a go, if you don't mind. I should have it for you by tomorrow or maybe Monday. :)
Ok, here's the finished product that I came up with, I hope it's what you wanted:

Yeah, yeah, I know I went a little OD'ed on the flowers, but that was the only way that I could really make
it look good. If they are too much, let me know and I'll try again. And if you want me to change the tombstone,
let me know about that too. lol. Take care.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I just wanted to thank you again, behrbabe. The banner you made is absolutely beautiful.
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Hey. I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for my Gossip Girl Story. For more details please PM me!

TAKEN
Last edited by dreamerfrvrp3 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:Hey. I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for my Gossip Girl Story. For more details please PM me!
:) i'll give this a shot.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy