Sig Banners #5

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Sig Banners #5

Post by lizandzackfan »

Can someone make me a sig banner?

I want Alec/Liz or Dean/Liz on it....It's up to you....definietly have my username lizandzackfan on the bottom....maybe some characters I use in my stories...Thanks to whoever takes this. :D
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Can someone please make me a Bones signature. With Brennan/Booth as the main theme I'd also like my username on it. That's pretty much it everything else is up to you. Thanks!
twilight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by twilight »

Hi! I was wondering if someone could make me a sig banner of Liz and maybe some stars with it? You can do add anything else you want. I would really appreciate it to whomever does this. Thanks!

Thanks to precariousem for this great sig!
greywolf
Roswell Fanatic

Post by greywolf »

I'm looking for two things.

One a banner for a new short story I'm working on called "Informed Consent." What I'd like would be a black abyss with a shyly looking Liz and a shyly smiling Max holding hands in front of a slightly smiling Isabel.

Two is an illustration. What I want is a picture of a very pregnant Liz looking (and grinning) at a Max who has one raven haired child in a Baby Bjorn while he has another raven haired child in a backpack.

Any takers?
precariousem
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by precariousem »

dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:Can someone please make me a Bones signature. With Brennan/Booth as the main theme I'd also like my username on it. That's pretty much it everything else is up to you. Thanks!
I'll do this one.
Last edited by precariousem on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

precariousem wrote:
dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:Can someone please make me a Bones signature. With Brennan/Booth as the main theme I'd also like my username on it. That's pretty much it everything else is up to you. Thanks!
I'll do this one.

Oh yay! I can't wait!
precariousem
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by precariousem »

Here we go:

dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

Aww Em!!

I love it! Thank you so much, it's beautiful! :shock:
precariousem
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by precariousem »

I'll take all of the below requests. I'm in an art-y mood and I need some inspiration. It may take a little while, but they all seem interesting to me and I'll make 'em good.
Lena7 wrote:Hi! I was wondering if someone could please make me a sig. in bright pretty colors with a sexy Liz, and in the background Max with longer hair falling in his face. I was hoping to have the words 'A love discovers...a love irresistible'. Also I wanted to have my username: Lena7. Thanks! :D
lizandzackfan wrote:Can someone make me a sig banner?
I want Alec/Liz or Dean/Liz on it....It's up to you....definietly have my username lizandzackfan on the bottom....maybe some characters I use in my stories...Thanks to whoever takes this. :D
twilight wrote:Hi! I was wondering if someone could make me a sig banner of Liz and maybe some stars with it? You can do add anything else you want. I would really appreciate it to whomever does this. Thanks!
------------------

Greywolf, I'm going to PM you about your first request. And I can't do the illustration, my computer art skills are much better than my drawing skills.
twilight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by twilight »

precariousem wrote:I'll take all of the below requests. I'm in an art-y mood and I need some inspiration. It may take a little while, but they all seem interesting to me and I'll make 'em good.
Lena7 wrote:Hi! I was wondering if someone could please make me a sig. in bright pretty colors with a sexy Liz, and in the background Max with longer hair falling in his face. I was hoping to have the words 'A love discovers...a love irresistible'. Also I wanted to have my username: Lena7. Thanks! :D
lizandzackfan wrote:Can someone make me a sig banner?
twilight wrote:Hi! I was wondering if someone could make me a sig banner of Liz and maybe some stars with it? You can do add anything else you want. I would really appreciate it to whomever does this. Thanks!
------------------

Greywolf, I'm going to PM you about your first request. And I can't do the illustration, my computer art skills are much better than my drawing skills.

Thanks so much! Take your time on it. I'm grateful that you're willing to do it so thank you.

Thanks to precariousem for this great sig!