Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests # 8 Rule Added

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests # 8 Rule Added

Post by Itzstacie »

Starting a new thread here, Can find the old one here If you have a challenge posted that has not been taken yet, please repost it, there is too many to go through to see what's been done and what hasn't.

Creators:
If you finished a new Musicvideo please let us know, by either posting the direct link or pointing us in the right direction on which site it's stored!!

Challenges:
If you have a song in mind, which you would like to see used for a video you can suggest it here, you might even have an idea to which Couple or person it would fit and which scenes should be used, but you don't have to make it that detailed!!

Everyone who wants, can take over a Challenge and it's also allowed that two people work with the same song, for example if someone thinks that the suggested song would work great for a Dreamervideo, but another one thinks that it would work so much better for a Candy one, than they're both free to try it!!

The only thing that should be avoided is repeating old videos!! That means if someone comes along and suggests that the song "Stranded" by Plumb would make a great Candyvideo, someone should point the person to 'Images of Roswell', were they can find a Candyvid to that song!!

Challengers if someone takes your challenge please go back to your orginal post and edit it putting taken or a link to the video showing it's been done. It will help out in the long run when we have to make new threads and need to see which challenges are still out there
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

1. Well this is a request, but it's for an older video that is already made. I don't know if is around anymore. But someone made it a couple years ago. I don't know who. The song was Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet (1969) by Henry Mancini.
*I didn't know where else to ask this, so I hope its the right place.
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

2. I did a search and had no results, so I think that this is a new request. I'm looking for a Max & Liz video set to The Perishers' Sway (a Logan/Veronica song). I've always thought the lyric suited them:
I talk to you as to a friend
I hope that's what you've come to be
It feels as though we've made amends
Like we found a way eventually

It was you who picked the pieces up
When I was a broken soul
And then glued me back together
Returned to me what others stole

I don't wanna hurt you
I don't wanna make you sway
Like I know I've done before
I will not do it anymore
I've always been a dreamer
I've had my head among the clouds
Now that I'm coming down
Won't you be my solid ground?

I look at you and see a friend
I hope that's what you wanna be
Are we back now where it all began
Have you finally forgiven me?

You gathered my dreams in
When they all blew away
And then tricked them back into me
You saved me I was almost dead
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

3. I'd like to see a Roswell tribute to the song 'anywhere' by Evanescence. It would take place during the episode graduation. As the gang prepare to leave Roswell, they look back at all they've been through the past three years. I'd like all the gang to be included, but I want a lot of Max and Liz through those three seasons. And the video would end with the final scene in graduation: Max and Liz getting married, then all of them getting into the van and driving off into the distance.

Sidenote: I'm not too bad at writing summaries so that's why this is written as one :)
liz1490
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liz1490 »

Hey Ive decided to take Notyourchicks challenge below. I'll try to have it done by the end of the week.

Avril Lavigne's 'Innocence'- S1 Max/Liz , Michael/Maria & Isabel/Alex
liz1490
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liz1490 »

Hey, does anyone know where I can find some good awakened dreamer videos. Any help would be great!
Love,
Bethy
liz1490
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liz1490 »

OK well I finally finished the vid I hope you guys like it. Its been awhile since I've made a roswell one. RL has been kickin my butt. well here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4CPa3-EctU

Love,
Bethy
Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fred »

I've been gone so long (my mother had an extended illness that ended a couple of weeks ago when she passed away) that I have no clue if this is the right place to post this or not. :? If it isn't please (someone) let me know.

It isn't a challenge - just something I was playing around with, trying to get me back in the mood to write. :roll: Anyway - I finished the vid a few days or longer (LOL - kinda lost track of time).

So here it is - it's dreamer (sort of) hope you enjoy.

Going Under by Evanesance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAjDNBi38AM

Hugs and all that, :wink:

Fred
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I know I'm late to the party with my song choices, but I can't stop thinking of Max & Liz when I hear The Fray's "Look After You." Is anyone up for making a Dreamer video to this song?
Artist: The fray
Song: Look After You
Album: How To Save A Life

if i don't say this now i will surely break
as i'm leaving the one i want to take
forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
my heart has started to separate

oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh
be my baby
oh, oh, oh
i'll look after you

there now, steady love, so few come and don't go
will you won't you, be the one i always know
when i'm losing my control, the city spins around
you're the only one who knows, you slow it down

oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh
be my baby
oh, oh, oh
i'll look after you

if ever there was a doubt
my love she leans into me
this most assuredly counts
she says most assuredly

oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh
be my baby
i'll look after you

it's always have and never hold
you've begun to feel like home
what's mine is yours to leave or take
what's mine is yours to make your own

oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh
be my baby
oh, oh, oh
m_groupie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by m_groupie »

Aurorabee wrote:I know I'm late to the party with my song choices, but I can't stop thinking of Max & Liz when I hear The Fray's "Look After You." Is anyone up for making a Dreamer video to this song?
There is a Dremer music vid on youtube with that song if you want to check it out. I'll post the link but I'm not sure if it will work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjJJ3R9HKxY