Roswell Fanart #17

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

To_Kiss_a_Frog Those are amazing. I love the textures that you used.

max and liz believer All I can say is that you definitely haven't lost your touch.

Here are a few that I've done recently.

This was for a background for a layout that I changed my mind about.

one for the movie Senseless

A Rebel one :shock: .
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Here's some art I've done..............

Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

To_Kiss_A_Frog, very beautiful pieces you have there! The "Destiny Intervenes" as well as Katherine's trapeze photoshoot are stunning. The littered photos throughout the first one give it a very distinct tone of forboding while the second's subdued hues give it a somewhat melacholy feel.

In the "Alluring" one though, I don't believe the font nor its color fits the piece all too well. I'd say keeping it to a more neutral color would have been more well-suited. Also, be careful of over-filtering, especially with the blur effects. :)

maxandlizbeliever, as per usual your WPs are incredible! The blending in the first is impeccable and the images are so clear, even with the texturization. It's very simple and I love how well it blends into the black background.

On the second one, the coloring is very subtle, and I love how the image looks like it could be a postcard.

And the last one is probably my absolute favorite, as I have been really getting into the B&W effect lately. In particular, the textures and brushes behind and left to her face is very well-placed and the empty space does not distract or take anything away from the image. Though, I think Liz's face would have suited fine without the filters, possibly even just the smart blur would have sufficed. :)

Tanya7496, those pieces are very beautiful, and the photograph frame in the first two makes me squee (I love frames). The colorings fits all the arts very well, and I especially love the speckled lighting in the last one, definitely my favorite one.

I do have one piece of concrit, when using frames, be careful of brushes overlapping into it. Particularly in the second, it distracts from the Shiri and the antique-like frame enclosing her. :)

Loxyanissa14, good job, especially on the first one! Also, on your "Martyr Tess" piece, I love the images you used. I'm surprised I haven't seen banner or WP with those images yet, with how well they go together and all. Again, great job!

Whew, what a mouthful!

Anyway, I have come bearing a gift. I haven't done much fan art, but I'm trying to get back into the groove of things. So here's a WP I made yesterday:

1024x768 WP
Textures: Tre-xture, the former peoplemachines@LJ, gender@LJ now choirgirl.org
Brushes: Annika Von Holdt, Unknown Stardust Brush
Lyrics: Angels, Within Temptation

You took my heart, deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams. I wish they'd turn into real.
You broke the promise, and made me realize:
It was all just a lie.
Ruby_Gloom_182
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ruby_Gloom_182 »

i would like a piece of cover art for my fic titled
......And How Did I Do That!?
i would like it to have picture of max and tess and in the middle an old picture of edward furlong from terminator 2
if someone can get it done it would be great
ps is this the right place to post a request...i haven't done this b4 and im a little lost :)
A Girl Called It

"Deep Into That Darkness Peering,Long I Stood There,Wondering,Fearing,Doubting, Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Dared To Dream"

FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

Ruby_Gloom_182 wrote:i would like a piece of cover art for my fic titled
......And How Did I Do That!?
i would like it to have picture of max and tess and in the middle an old picture of edward furlong from terminator 2
if someone can get it done it would be great
ps is this the right place to post a request...i haven't done this b4 and im a little lost :)
It looks like a request banner for fic so i suppose you should post it on the 'Fanart Of Any Kind Of Request Thread' :)
Eva
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

StarGazing101: That is gorgeous. I love the punch of deep red in it and the stripes add extra interest on that side and provides light. I'm beginning to really like black and white pieces. This is one of my faves.

Also thank you for your comment. I completely agree with you on the overlapping. I'm a perfectionist and it kills me to see stuff like that. I adore the frame brushes that I used for these... Nessis@DeviantArt

Loxyanissa14: The manip is great. They look like they're about to go out to a club. Very realistic.
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

StarGazing101, coming from you, it's a huge compliment that you like my work. I've always loved yours. You sure have a way with Photoshop :roll:

Thank you!
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I was inspired my Jason's new pics...so I did a lil art....

Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Loxyanissa14, I really like that piece, particularly since you used that picture of Jason, :D.

Here's a really simple piece I did.

Textures: Tre-xture
Stock: Stock Xchng
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

Loxyanissa14 I like that alot. :wink: Great choice of pics there. :D

StarGazing101: That's cool. The softer side of Lonnie.

Here are 2 Jason wallpapers that I did. I'm never satisfied so I end up making 2 or 3 versions of the same art.

hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC