Roswell Fanart #17

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I like to0 have themes for my art work....The theme for these is "Michael is a P.I.M.P.!!! lol

Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

StarGazing101, I love your Emilie piece, it's gorgeous!

Have one new wallpaper, it's a Lamptrimmer piece...I always loved that scene. Click for original size:

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Stargazing101 - Wonderful Isabel/Lonnie art. So simple, yet so complex (if that makes any sense at all). The colours in the background and the photo frame really give off an "oldish" vibe, which suits the black and white photos inside the photoframe really well. Pretty prettiness!!

Tanya7496 - It was great to see two versions, using the same images but with slightly different composition. I especially love the first one, because the colours makes it so warm.

Loxyanissa14 - That's so cool!!

Calinia - I love that one! Great use of colours and images and the blending is really good.

I'm avoiding packing...

- Josephin
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Jo, as per usual just breathtaking!! You can avoid packing anytime *lol*

Calinia - I love the K/T, the colors the feel of it. It's beautiful.

Loxyanissa14 - Michael as the P.I.M.P I love it!! They look great!!

Tanya7496 - I love the first wallpaper, the colors just stand out so much! Excellent.

Stargazing101- What can I say, except I'm a huge fan of all your work, I love the simplistic feel to them, I would bet money it just comes easily to you (I could be wrong...but just work with me here *lol*) Beautiful work, as always.

And here is my wallpaper...I have a hell of a time making them, so yeah :? :D

Large Picture of Liz: The Promise
Other caps are my own
Textures: katastrophee & celestial star
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

So I’ve always known how to colorize stuff…well at least I’ve always understood the concept, but I’ve never actually done it to a full image. I like these pictures of Shiri but I hated that they were BW so I decided to take a stab at colorizing a black and white.

I like the way they came out I guess. By no way am I a pro at this and I think there may be a few ehh spots but all in all I like them.

Here are the before and Afters.

Image Image Image Image

And here’s a sucky WP I made out of them. You’ll have to excuse the lack of effort in this but after coloring the black and whites I was sort of zapped. And yes I am aware that this is more of a red than it is a pink, but artistic license and I liked the saying. Feel free to use them if you want.

~Chad~
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Thank you for the compliments, everyone. I'm glad you all enjoy my arts as much as I love making them. :D

Tanya7496, I love the composition of those two Jason WPs, especially the second. I like that you experimented with the same pictures and made two fairly different WPs. The second one is very brush heavy, but it works very well for it. Overall, excellent job!

Loxyanissa14, very simplistic WPs and I love the theme. Particularly the fact that all the images you used of the girls are similar in position. Well done!

Calinia, that WP is absolutely stunning! The blurring is perfect and the lighting reminds me very much of Touchstone's arts. What a beautiful piece!

max and liz believer, what a great way to avoid packing, ;). That art is incredible. The sepia toning and the repeating of the image gives it a very tender feel. I can't even begin to describe my love for the brushing! The way it's framed in the middle of the black . . . breathtaking. In short, I love it.

Behrsgirl77, very colorful and the image placement is perfect. Good use of textures, brushes and filters, and I adore the font. :) Well done!

Also - in response to your comment - I'd recommend not making that bet, LOL. At times it comes easily, most others it's taking a few images, collecting some textures, and using a few hours to experiment (where I often should be doing something higher on the priority list, like cleaning or writing).

RosDude, I love the colorizations, especially the skin tone and the colors of the dresses. :)

Anyway, I wanted to make a few arts today, but my creativity stopped after one. I meant for it to be a colored piece, but it just didn't work out as I had planned. So I made it B&W instead:

Screencaps: Striped Wall
Textures: Oxoniensis, Gender
Brushes: Annika Von Holdt, various LJ users
Lyrics: Sick Cycle Carousel, Lifehouse
Duccia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Duccia »

All the new arts are wonderful!!! You guys are really talented!!! :D
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

wonderful art everyone! i should learn, but photoshop got me distracted, its nothing special

click for bigger

texture by deviantart
lyrics from "A Moment like this" by Kelly Clarkson
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

one more :oops:

texture again from deviantart

Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Thanks guys!! Excellent work quel!! You are getting better and better with each post! I love to see what you come up with!

Here is a wallpaper I just finished making..the manip is not perfect but neither am I :D

Textures: Katastrophee & Celestial Star