Sig Banners #4

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

User avatar
Beautifully Broken*19
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Post by Beautifully Broken*19 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:42 pm

Dreamerlaure wrote:
Beautifully Broken*19 wrote:hey! can some one make me a sig banner with images of max and liz with this quotes...someones going to walk into you're life && make you realize, why it never worked out with anyone else.
I'm taking this! ;) :) :D I should be done by Friday.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Work like you don't need the money
Sing like no one can hear you
Dance like nobody's watching
Love like you've never been hurt
Live as though Heaven is on Earth

Image


Never Say Goodbye

User avatar
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: the stars
Contact:

Post by erinkatie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:28 am

Redrumm wrote:I have a request for a Veronica Mars sig. I hope someone can help. I want it to have Veronica, Mac and Wallace laughing and having fun. And I want it to say:

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

If you can find a better quote by all means use it. :wink:

Thanks in advance. :D

I'll try this... okay so I have one version... it was hard to fnd pics of all three of them together... Ill work on another one tomorrow but I wanted to show you this and see what you think... lemme know!

Image
Image

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!

User avatar
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 12:20 pm
Location: Long ago....in a galaxy far, far away....

Post by Redrumm » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:12 pm

I absolutely love it! Thanks sooo much erin! :D

And if you still want to make me another one, I don't mind at all. :D

User avatar
Rowedog
Forum Moderator
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:54 pm
Location: In your mind.
Contact:

Post by Rowedog » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:14 am

Hey talented people,

I was wondering if someone would make me a Max and Liz sig?

I was thinking of maybe just some shots of Max and Liz kissing with the colours red and gold? Or whatever you think is pretty. And with these words:
But for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room
And I sailed around all those bumps in the night to your beacon in the gloom


If you can't fit the seond line in, don't worry. Anywho... Thanks!

Alison
Alison’s Fics

Image
Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker

User avatar
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 am
Location: east coast
Contact:

Post by DreamerLaure » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:47 am

Beautifully Broken*19 wrote:
Dreamerlaure wrote:
Beautifully Broken*19 wrote:hey! can some one make me a sig banner with images of max and liz with this quotes...someones going to walk into you're life && make you realize, why it never worked out with anyone else.
I'm taking this! ;) :) :D I should be done by Friday.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Let me know if you want anything changed :D

<center>Image</center>
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy

User avatar
Beautifully Broken*19
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Post by Beautifully Broken*19 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:10 am

Dreamerlaure wrote:
Beautifully Broken*19 wrote:
Dreamerlaure wrote: I'm taking this! ;) :) :D I should be done by Friday.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Let me know if you want anything changed :D

<center>http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q170 ... pg</center>

I love it! Thank you bunches!! :D

Editing this do not quote the images. Check the first page for the rules.

Stacie
Work like you don't need the money
Sing like no one can hear you
Dance like nobody's watching
Love like you've never been hurt
Live as though Heaven is on Earth

Image


Never Say Goodbye

User avatar
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 am
Location: east coast
Contact:

Post by DreamerLaure » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:39 pm

You're welcome ;)
rowedog wrote:Hey talented people,

I was wondering if someone would make me a Max and Liz sig?

I was thinking of maybe just some shots of Max and Liz kissing with the colours red and gold? Or whatever you think is pretty. And with these words:
But for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room
And I sailed around all those bumps in the night to your beacon in the gloom


If you can't fit the seond line in, don't worry. Anywho... Thanks!

Alison
I'm not good with colors yet, but I tried this one; what song do these lyrics come from by the way - I like them ;)

<center>Image</center>
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy

User avatar
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:18 pm
Location: the stars
Contact:

Post by erinkatie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:59 pm

REDRUMM


Here's the other one!
If you want anything changed lemme know.


Image
Image

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!

User avatar
Rowedog
Forum Moderator
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:54 pm
Location: In your mind.
Contact:

Post by Rowedog » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:49 pm

Dreamerlaure wrote:You're welcome ;)
rowedog wrote:Hey talented people,

I was wondering if someone would make me a Max and Liz sig?

I was thinking of maybe just some shots of Max and Liz kissing with the colours red and gold? Or whatever you think is pretty. And with these words:
But for one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room
And I sailed around all those bumps in the night to your beacon in the gloom


If you can't fit the seond line in, don't worry. Anywho... Thanks!

Alison
I'm not good with colors yet, but I tried this one; what song do these lyrics come from by the way - I like them ;)
Thanks Laure!

Ah, those are from Augie March's song One Crowded Hour. Get it, it's a really poetic, intense song. It reached number one here in Oz.
Alison’s Fics

Image
Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker

User avatar
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 12:20 pm
Location: Long ago....in a galaxy far, far away....

Post by Redrumm » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:42 pm

I love that one too! Thanks sooo much! They're great! *claps and applaudes* :D

Locked