iPod Fanfiction

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Re: hey

Post by Evelynn »

mrsjbehr wrote:Hi all, I just found a website that makes the whole notes thing easier... check it out:

http://www.ambience.sk/ipod-ebook-creat ... ersion.php
That's awesome! Thanks for the link!

Evelynn
Rave_girl297
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Won't let me

Post by Rave_girl297 »

after i click upload and convert it ells me it has to be Txt. so i save it under there and it still won't let me do it
karlye
mrsjbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

re

Post by mrsjbehr »

Save the file in WordPad. It will work then.
"All I ever wanted was to be what you needed
Cause something so strong, it could never be wrong.."
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

c_which wrote:Does any one have any idea on how to play a roswell music videos on your ipods. I tried but it didn't like the files or something, they have to be converted, maybe. Any ideas?
you can convert the files i found a program a while a ago that converted things to ipod but I forgot the name
Last edited by Maiqu on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

cool

Post by SarahWhitman »

This is so cool! I didn't even know iPods had a word feature! Do all of them? I don't own one but someday I will get one and I want to make sure to get the right one! ;)
Sarah
I want an Alien Blast! <3
RoninBehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: iPod Fanfiction

Post by RoninBehr »

So most of you might know this but I thought just maybe if some of you didn't I would just put it out there.

Anyways itunes has had the first season of roswell up for quite some time. So if you want to have the episodes on there as well itunes now has it.

~RoninBehr
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

-William Jennings Bryan
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

RoninBehr wrote:So most of you might know this but I thought just maybe if some of you didn't I would just put it out there.

Anyways itunes has had the first season of roswell up for quite some time. So if you want to have the episodes on there as well itunes now has it.

~RoninBehr
it has it?? I had no idea!!
~Maii~
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

I use ImTOO MPEG Converter to get my fanvideos onto my ipod.
http://www.imtoo.com/mpeg-encoder.htmlThe program will convert almost any file from one form to another. Just convert your vids to the mp4 format and you can transfer them to your ipod. The program is easy to use and inexpensive - only $35! The company has a lot of different programs so you can choose how much money you want to spend on a product, plus most of them have free trials you can download:
http://www.imtoo.com/
I also use the ImTOO DVD ripper to get roswell clips to make fanvids from.
Image Image
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

i use a text to voice reader with Mac os10.5 this os has a pretty good voice. I use "ispeak" to convert the text.

better is the palm. I use tools that are free to make ebooks of fanfic and read them over the palm. using a 2gb Sd card i can get many books on my palm thus in my pocket.

ebook studio is a paid program. it will even place pictures and chapters in the Ebook. these ebooks are bookmarkable that is when you stop you can always come back to where you were later.

these tools are for both windows and Mac. i think they also have Windows CE tools. Google Ereader

http://www.ereader.com/ereader/software/browse.htm

ken r

PM me if you have questions.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

I found a page that can convert vids its called zamzar.com it's really good!! Plus its really easy to use
~Maii~