Roswell Movie

Share information about renewal, thank you, fundraising, and other campaigns...

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Antarian Pixie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell Movie

Post by Antarian Pixie »

Check out this website to see what you can do.

Roswell Movie

-Justine
BehrsBaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BehrsBaby »

I would diffently recommend this site to any body who is a real Roswell fan.It has all the latest news on the campaign and a good forum with cool and up to date topics.So Dreamer, Candies, one and all check it out.
:D
Dreamers Forever!
-----------------------
MAX:Your my dream girl.
Anais Nin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anais Nin »

Thanks for placing the link! :D
Last edited by Anais Nin on Fri May 07, 2004 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoswellMouse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellMouse »

Yes, thank you VERY much for posting our link.

I've been meaning to check out this site for a while. I keep seeing the name everywhere, but haven't had time.
I think i may go look around a bit. :D :squarewink:
Jodi
It only took one touch to change our lives forever. Relive the dream, support Roswell the Movie.
Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

There will be a Roswell crowd, myself included at the Today Show tomorrow morning from 7-10 am, be on the lookout for us!

Jen
Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

thanks for posting that link! :D :wink:
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Vote for Roswell feature film at IMDB!

Post by Chrisken »

As many of you may know, the Internet Movie Database (http://www.imdb.com) is possibly the coolest site ever for finding out stuff about all kinds of movies and television shows. They also run a daily opinion poll, and the question for today, sunday may 30th is "What off-the-air TV show deserves to be continued on the big screen." (Inspired by the Firefly/Serenity movie.)

Roswell is on the list, and we're RUNNING DEAD LAST!! This cannot be allowed to continue, can it? ;) (A lot of industry people do use the IMDB site, and they may well be looking at the polls to keep a finger on the pulse of rabid internet fans.)

that's http://www.imdb.com/ to vote - you need to sign up as an IMDB public member, but it's an easy registration and doesn't cost you anything. (Then, not only can you vote in these polls, you can also chat on the IMDB show- and person-specific message boards, which can be interesting.)

Hope to see you all there! Roswell has to *at least* pass SITC and friends, doesn't it? :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Hey guys! Just wanted to know if there was any new news about the possibility of a Roswell movie. I have written down all the addresses of the creators and will be writing to them but was just curious as to whether anyone has heard anything new.

Ann
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Roswell Movie A Go?!?!?!?

According to this site they are making a Roswell Movie because DVD sells are so good!!!!!!!!
:shock:
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040410b.php

Here's what it says:

Meanwhile, Hotdog Magazine in the United Kingdom are reporting this week that the cancelled sci-fi series "Roswell" (the one about the four alien kids living in New Mexico) - is coming back in the form of a feature film. Much like what's happened with the similarly cancelled "Firefly", the magazine's saying that the DVD sales of Roswell's first season did so well that creator Jason Katims is looking at continuing the adventures of Isabel, Michael, Max and Liz on the big screen.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This better not be a joke!!!!!!!!!! :shock: God it better not be a joke!!!!!!!!!!

~Just thought I'd pass it along don't know how true it is.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I've been hoping they would do that and I really hope this is for real cause now I'm all excited. Thanks for sharing. :D