Awakened Dreamers

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Post by femmenerd »

One of the things I like about reading Zan fics is how different everyone makes "their' Zan (or Zans in plural as the case may be, I have written two very different Zans). Since he had so little screen time, he is very open to interpretation and so therefore in a way, the multiple variations of Zan out there in ficland are a really obvious example of how different people re-invent Max. I mean every fic is the author's take on the characters but with Zan there is also a very overt re-working going on.
My Author's Page
"I'm sorry baby, I'm a bad, rude man." -Spike
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Hey guys i'v been an awakend dreamer for quit a while and i've read some good z/l fics like "When she's with you :D :oops: :D " and "Everythings not Lost 8) :oops: " and "I Want You" but i was woundering if you guys have any other suggestions for an awakened dreamer? :D
thanx :wink:
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Post by femmenerd »

There are a lot of AD fic recs on this thread.

I would personally recommend Mockingbird39's fics which are linked there.

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed my Zan fic "I Want you" (I assume you're talking about my fic unless there is another AD fic with that same name).

I have another Z/L fic called Second Chances that is close to being finished after 18 parts. The Zan in it is somewhat diff from the one in IWY but in case you're interested...

Good luck and happy Zan reading.
My Author's Page
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

thanx so much- i've read like the all the fan fic on the zan's lair so i needed some new material to read. You've just made my day...or maybe year-lol
appreciate it so much :D

p.s. your's was the one i was talking about -i love that fic and i'll check out second chaces thanx :wink: :P :D
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Post by femmenerd »

You're welcome. :D
My Author's Page
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

ohh ...i forgot to ask, does any one know if Awakening Abduction was ever finished, I LOVED THAT STORY and the web sight that I got it from didn't have it completed so.....

thanx again :wink:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

I think awakened dreamers are cool (even though I'm mostly Hardcore Conventional) because well, he looks like Max, he sounds a little like Max (if you ignore the NY accent), but he has a different personality than Max. So thus it's an intriguing concept (like Maria/Rath)
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

zan's da man

Post by roswellian love »

i love zan cause he was tough , a true leader and very passionate
max was a chicken s*** , always listened to isabel michael to make his decisions . zan and liz would have been explosive.
max sees liz in bed wit kyle and walks away, he see's shawn and liz playin around and bows his head , lets michael and ISAB**** crucify him for savin liz
ZAN would have put them in their place
and kicked anyone ass for touching his gurl. :D
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Couldn't agree more with roswellian love. Zan's almost has animalistic character. He's so blunt and real. He does what he wants to do and doesn't care if anyone has a problem with it...

If only Zan and Liz had met... sigh-lol

p.s. roswelian love- welcome to the community! :wink:
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

thank you
Touch by an alian :)