Incrowders

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

User avatar
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:20 am
Location: Northern NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: Incrowders

Postby girl afraid » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:24 am

jbangelo wrote:
girl afraid wrote:I was re-reading Midwest Max's Born To Run series the other day, the K/I moments in it are wonderful. :)

Gosh, I love the K/I storyline in that series. I have read the kiss scene at the end about 50 times. :lol:

Her "After Tess Series" also has an awesome In Crowder storyline, if you haven't read that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.


Oooh link? Midwest Max is one of those authors that I always mean to read more of but never get around to it.
it's better to rise than fade away.

User avatar
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:58 pm
Location: somewhere in my head... looking for a way out
Contact:

Re: Incrowders

Postby Anniepoo98 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Trust me, you can't go wrong with any of Midwest Max's stories.

Annie:)

User avatar
jbangelo
Administrator
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 2:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Incrowders

Postby jbangelo » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:09 pm

girl afraid wrote:
jbangelo wrote:
girl afraid wrote:I was re-reading Midwest Max's Born To Run series the other day, the K/I moments in it are wonderful. :)

Gosh, I love the K/I storyline in that series. I have read the kiss scene at the end about 50 times. :lol:

Her "After Tess Series" also has an awesome In Crowder storyline, if you haven't read that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.


Oooh link? Midwest Max is one of those authors that I always mean to read more of but never get around to it.

After Tess
After Tess 2
After Tess 3: Unfinished Business

I might have to re-read this one myself. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

avatar credit

User avatar
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:20 am
Location: Northern NSW, Australia
Contact:

Re: Incrowders

Postby girl afraid » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:10 pm

I stayed up to read these the other day and I loved it! The parts with Maria in the 3rd part were sad but I really enjoyed the K/I parts. I really just wanted to jump Kyle the whole way through, lol.

User avatar
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:55 am
Location: Good ol' North Cakalaki...lol...

Re: Incrowders

Postby ISLANDGIRL5 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:53 am

girl afraid wrote: I really just wanted to jump Kyle the whole way through, lol.



I'll race you to see who gets there first. :lol:
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Incrowders

Postby killjoy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:28 pm

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:
girl afraid wrote: I really just wanted to jump Kyle the whole way through, lol.



I'll race you to see who gets there first. :lol:


Ok while you all are doing that than I'll just take Isabel :wink:

User avatar
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:55 am
Location: Good ol' North Cakalaki...lol...

Re: Incrowders

Postby ISLANDGIRL5 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm

killjoy wrote:
ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:
girl afraid wrote: I really just wanted to jump Kyle the whole way through, lol.



I'll race you to see who gets there first. :lol:


Ok while you all are doing that than I'll just take Isabel :wink:



It's a deal. LOL
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Incrowders

Postby killjoy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 am

What was the story...and the link please....where Isabel gets jealous that Kyle is dating a girl named Nora who lives in the same apartment they do after graduation.Isabel is in love with Kyle but can't tell him and gets a real bad case of the green eyed monster?

User avatar
jbangelo
Administrator
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 2:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Incrowders

Postby jbangelo » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 am

That's mine and Christian's. :) Explosions of Green
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

avatar credit

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Incrowders

Postby killjoy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

Perfect song for Season Three Kyle/Isabel.Hear the song from Kyle's POV while Isabel is with Jesse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7k2y08d ... mng9W9upR8


Return to “Unconventional Couples”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests