Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Now here is some Lamptrimming stories that I found on a site.The first story is a three part story, this link is for the third part that deals with Tess/Kyle :D

http://www.roswellunderground.com/comingclean.html

This link is for another funny Kyle/Tess story :lol:

http://www.roswellunderground.com/thefi ... dient.html
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

help me lamptrimmers - I need a Kyle song!!

Post by Chrisken »

This is for my new kismet unchained fic, 'the big one', that I'm doing for NaNoWriMo.

I need a song that Kyle can sing over the PA system at west roswell high to invite Tess to the big harvest ball dance. (Or, well, he starts to sing it, because Tess is really upset and she mindwarps him in the school office to tell him to stop. :( )

But any good ideas?? I'm having a running thing with guys traditionally doing big public things to invite girls to this dance, though not all of the guys in the story are following that tradition.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok it is offical I have found my favorite Lamptrimming story.And trust me I have read a MANY of them.There is just something about this one that gets to me.Maybe it's the Christmas theme,or the fact that Tess and Kyle are just to damn sweet in this or it might be the fact that Max has to dress up like an elf in it :lol: It's called 'Yes Tess, There Is A Santa Claus' :D

http://p208.ezboard.com/frandomroswellr ... D=70.topic
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Thanks for sharing Killjoy!! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I'm working on a lamptrimmer story and have finished the first chapter.I'm having someone check it for me and see what they think of it.If they like it I plan on putting it out here. :D
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

killjoy wrote:Ok I'm working on a lamptrimmer story and have finished the first chapter.I'm having someone check it for me and see what they think of it.If they like it I plan on putting it out here. :D
you can email it to me if you like.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I read it and you better post! The readers deserve to have it! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Alright I posted the first chapter :lol: It's over on the AU without Aliens board and it called Renting a Family For Christmas
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

question: why are Lamptrimmers UC? They always struck me a conventional, or at least they did before the idiots made her evil and Alex dead.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Sologirl102 wrote:question: why are Lamptrimmers UC? They always struck me a conventional, or at least they did before the idiots made her evil and Alex dead.
They are CC. Their thread is only in this forum because there's not really another place for it. ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”