Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

I adore Kyle and Tess :)

They're my second fave coupling after Max and Liz. I think they had the sweetest and funnest "relationship" before everything went screwy. :roll: Plus they remind me of me and my husband, lol.

hugs, Linds
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Yeah, Roswell is the one fandom I love AUs in :)
Behr-y-Apple-y-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behr-y-Apple-y- »

I love Tess and Kyle. They're such a cute couple. They look really good together too. :D
The Dreamers Building

I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, and I hope some day you'll join us.
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

I was also a fan of Tess and Kyle.
They look really cute together in a story. In some ways I really feel bad for Tess. She grew up her whole life thinking 'the one' was just waiting for her, that in another life she was this amazing queen with a destiny that had to be completed. And that destiny was with Max. Now come on, who here doesnt want a little of that? :wink:

Then she comes to realize that he has already fallen in love with a girl, and theres nothing she can do to stop it. That would kinda piss me off. But then she found Kyle, this great sweet guy, who she could learn to love.

Kinda fairytale-ish. Wouldnt you say?

Not that I dont want to break her face for pulling my dreamers apart :lol: :wink:
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>
cordyfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cordyfan »

i'm an absolutly hussy. i love tess. she is one of my most favorite chara. and Tess/Kyle = cute.
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Nice icon :)
Pinky Banana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pinky Banana »

Lamptrimmer here! I suppose I have a problem with the K/T inconsistency within the canon and that's another topic, but I must say that they seemed quite canon throughout season 2 until Heart of Mine.
"Earth has become infected. You're no longer safe there. Get off the planet now."
- Larek
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I'm currently working on a Lamptrimmer fic. It's going to take place post-ARCC, on New Year's Eve.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Pinky Banana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pinky Banana »

jbangelo wrote:I'm currently working on a Lamptrimmer fic. It's going to take place post-ARCC, on New Year's Eve.
jbangelo, I feel like I'm following you throughout UC Land. It is honestly a coincidence! :lol: I have a Lamptrimmer fic languishing unfinished somewhere, but I tell myself 'please complete one fic at a time.' I must finish something else first.
"Earth has become infected. You're no longer safe there. Get off the planet now."
- Larek
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Hehe! Well, I told myself that I wasn't going to write anymore at all, but I really mean it after this one lol.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”