crossover Liz pairings

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Who do you think would be the best guy for Liz?

Alec
60%
Zack
4%
Angel
3%
Spike
7%
Gunn
1%
Legolas
4%
Lex
5%
Clark
10%
xander
2%
Cole
4%

Total votes: 209

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: crossover Liz pairings

Post by NotYourChick »

Liz/Spike(Buffy), Liz/Jasper(Twilight), Liz/Lucas(OTH), Liz/Jake(OTH), Liz/Lex (Smallville) and I'm sure I have more.
- Amanda
alisakuya
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alisakuya »

I like so many. The first few would be Liz clark, alec,cole, dean( from SN), chris(from charmed) and spike
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
stacie.r

Post by stacie.r »

I love crossovers of Liz paired with: Dean of Supernatural is my absolute favourite, Alec of Dark Angel, Oliver of Smallville or sometimes Clark, any of the cuties from The Covenant, as well as Jacob of Twilight - particularly Rivers and Ravens by vaifeal is what got me hooked.
fairyasylum
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fairyasylum »

Can someone tell me where I can find Dean/Liz fanfiction. I'm a total drifter fan.
wingz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by wingz »

out of the names from the poll, I really like the whole Alec/Liz pairing. Another few I like that aren't in the poll are: Josef/Liz from Moonlight, Pogue/Liz from the Covenant.
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Throwing in that I'm a fan of Liz/Damon (Vampire Diaries), and Liz/(Basically all the Anita Blake men). I'm not sure anyone else has done so, but I've also written a Liz/Henry (Blood Ties), and I really love the idea of Roswell/Stargate Atlantis although I haven't seen any, in which case I would probably pair Liz with Shepard or Ronon. And there need to be more HP XO's with any Liz pairing out there.

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Drifter_88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Drifter_88 »

Hands down, my favorites would have to be Liz/Alec(Dark Angel) and Liz/Dean(SPN). Pretty sure no other pairings can top those for me. Shiri/Jensen character shipper for life! :mrgreen:

If I had to pick another, I guess I can say that I've been a fan of Vampire Diaries for awhile now. I've have always thought a Liz/Damon or Liz/Stefan pairing would good to see. Not many of those around either. *hint hint, someone get writing* :wink: