crossover Liz pairings

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Who do you think would be the best guy for Liz?

Alec
60%
Zack
4%
Angel
3%
Spike
7%
Gunn
1%
Legolas
4%
Lex
5%
Clark
10%
xander
2%
Cole
4%

Total votes: 209

jamy21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jamy21 »

I would say my all time favorite fiction to read out of cc/uc/and crossover is definetly...
Alec/Liz
followed by
Dean/Liz(supernatural)
then
Sark/Liz (Sark is just beautiful and seductively evil lol)
I think it would be awesome to write a Shiri/someone fic..hmm.
jamy21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jamy21 »

Now what about Harry Potter or Firefly? Those would be some interesting crossovers. Snape/Liz...Mal/Liz..ooooh.
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

jamy21 wrote:Now what about Harry Potter or Firefly? Those would be some interesting crossovers. Snape/Liz...Mal/Liz..ooooh.
I've actually came up with a Firefly crossover but it's polar and Rayne.

I could picture Liz with Mal, Simon or maybe even Jayne. Could you picture the conversations Book and Kyle would have?
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
jamy21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jamy21 »

haha that would be awesome. Are you going to put that into your Crossover? Hmm Rayne, I must admit sometimes Jayne gets on my nerves but he's pretty damn cool too, with the exception of wanting to shoot River. And River, well, she's River. 'nuff said.lol.
So when can we expect the crossover? I can't wait, I absolutely love your stories and I'm eager for a new one!
-Amy
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

jamy21 wrote:haha that would be awesome. Are you going to put that into your Crossover? Hmm Rayne, I must admit sometimes Jayne gets on my nerves but he's pretty damn cool too, with the exception of wanting to shoot River. And River, well, she's River. 'nuff said.lol.
So when can we expect the crossover? I can't wait, I absolutely love your stories and I'm eager for a new one!
-Amy
Not sure. I'm trying to finish two epic stories that I'm writing that I"ve been working on for years and I just started a Stargate/Roswell story as well as a Supernatural/Roswell story so it'll be a while.

Drifter Love

jamy21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jamy21 »

Ooh well supernatural makes up for the wait definitely lol.
Can't wait for it!
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

I'm trying, I swear. I just seem to be in the boring conversation parts in all of my fics and not really helping my muse along.

Drifter Love

WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

Hey guys.
I'm a huge x-tremer fan so I'm going to say the best pairing is Liz/Alec although I've read some drifter stories recently and they're really good too.
A Firefly/Roswell story would be so cool. I'd read that.
I've been challenged to write a Prison Break/Roswell story with Liz/Michael Scofield as the main pairing. The more I think about it the more I think they would make a really interesting couple (and no, it isn't just because Wentworth Miller is so damn pretty). Does anyone else agree?
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

WomanofMystery wrote:Hey guys.
I'm a huge x-tremer fan so I'm going to say the best pairing is Liz/Alec although I've read some drifter stories recently and they're really good too.
A Firefly/Roswell story would be so cool. I'd read that.
I've been challenged to write a Prison Break/Roswell story with Liz/Michael Scofield as the main pairing. The more I think about it the more I think they would make a really interesting couple (and no, it isn't just because Wentworth Miller is so damn pretty). Does anyone else agree?
I like the idea of a Prison Break crossover but have no idea what the story could be. Maybe Linc and Michael could be on the run and somehow run into Liz or end up in Roswell. Of course there is the whole age difference thing to consider. I actually came up with an idea of a Liz/Khivar story where Khivar looks like Wentworth Miller.

Drifter Love

WomanofMystery
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by WomanofMystery »

I thought about the age gap as well but if Michael went to Fox River at the end of 2005/beginning of 2006 then Liz would be almost 23 and Michael would be 29/30 so it's not a huge gap.
As for how they meet that's all sorted as part of the challenge. I just need to work up the nerve to actually write it. :lol:
WASH: I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.