Loyalists: Because Kyle can be Liz's mechanic anyday

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Loyalists: Because Kyle can be Liz's mechanic anyday

Post by Cinder »

Alright, I thought it was time to start a loyalist thread over here. There has to be some Kyle/Liz lovers out there!

Come out, come out, wherever you are.
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

It is so nice to see all the loyalists come out and express themselves. I, too, think Nick is droolworthy.................
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

My favorite moment was definitely the one in CYN when Kyle stood up for Liz. It really showed that how loyal and what a good friend he is. *sigh*

But I also loved EotW, and of course in S3 when Liz gets her powers and goes to Kyle. He was so sweet during the whole episode.
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Hey Kyle addicts!

I've been MIA for awhile, but I'm back and ready to rock my little Loyalist soul out! Whoohoo! Anyhow, what's everyone been up to? Have there been any new Kyle/Liz fics that have come out that need reading? :D I've been trying to catch up on the ones posted here so far, but there are never enough to satisfy my Nick craving! :( Makes me want to start up my own Loyalist fic. Hmm... that's a thought. Any ideas?

Lindsay
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Bueller... Bueller...

Anyone home?

Hugs,

Linds
coracat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coracat »

oh my, we really neglect this thread! Where's everyone? I suppose it's cookiely's fault. Blame her, tehe. She probably kidnapped Nick and now all the loyalists are trying to break into her house to get him back... that's why no one's here. What a theory. I need a coffee!!

come on, loyalists, where are y'all??

how about that, when no loyalist show up I'll start rambling about Michael and Liz... polarism is better anyways. :twisted: Just kidding!! just come back, I know there are loyalists on this board.

~bea
coracat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coracat »

huh. And I thought it would be harder. you're asking for it, aren't you? hello? do you really want to hear how perfect Michael and Liz fit together? I'll find fanart to post this here... hehe...

okay, I had to re-think. After all, many UCler have no problems with other UC couples... maybe I should rather post some dreamer pics? :twisted: :twisted: hey, I know it's cheap but maybe the only way to find some loyalists!
Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

coracat wrote:okay, I had to re-think. After all, many UCler have no problems with other UC couples... maybe I should rather post some dreamer pics? :twisted: :twisted: hey, I know it's cheap but maybe the only way to find some loyalists!
Ooh, you're evil! :evil: Don't you dare do that! UCers can be very, very dangerous if you upset them... :twisted:
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
bad_wolf
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bad_wolf »

Hi loyalists! I've lately been in a loyalist mood maybe it has something to do with the video i keep watching over and over? ;)

I wanted to re-read a loyalist fic, i forget the name (it's on the tip of my tongue) but it was where Liz goes back in time or something and stops Max from healing her and in the other timeline she's with Kyle but then the timelines are bleeding into each other or falling apart. Does anyone know what story i'm talking about?

Anyway, Liz & Kyle yay!!!

because they both died and were brought back by an alien ;)
"I made my choice a long time ago and I'm never gonna leave you"
The Doctor&Rose
cookiely
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cookiely »

Yay, Liz and Kyle, too

:D because they were the first Roswell kiss.

:? I don't understand why Candys say that they had the first Roswell kiss.

Liz and Kyle kissed each other first in the pilot.

She probably kidnapped Nick and now all the loyalists are trying to break into her house to get him back... that's why no one's here.
:evil: Damn... who told you that???

:D Well I already brought him out of the country, where you will never find him. hehehe :twisted:

:twisted: and he will be mine...........only mine.. I dont like to share :D :D

And I am going to lick Vla of his naked chest :twisted: oh yeah
and :oops: oh I better stop now, or this thread won't be PG anymore