Loyalists: Because Kyle can be Liz's mechanic anyday

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey guys!! I'm restarting my RPG Defying Convention and Liz and Kyle is one of the main couples. If you'd like to play just let me know!!! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
coracat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coracat »

a bump for this thread :)
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

I adore Kyle and Liz. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a dreamer too but in the show all Kyle did was be there for her, try to look out for her (like in 285 South) but she was so blinded by Max. Kyle never treated her badly whereas Max did.

I loved their friendship in seasons 2 and 3 it was so sweet. I'm on board!!!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's a Kyle/Liz story I found and liked.

http://www.debbiesfics.com/loyalty.html
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

I had read, a long time ago, a fic where Liz had left Roswell. She comes back years later, and she learns that Kyle is sick. Something to do with his powers not developping right. It was at Boardello, if I am not mistaken. Does anybody know the title of this fic ?
catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

i always thought that Liz and Kyle would be good together especially after season one when he showed how great a friend he was. but then again maybe i just liked them as really, really good friends. :wink:
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Loyalists: Because Kyle can be Liz's mechanic anyday

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

You know....I don't think that Kyle and Liz should be an unconventional couple. If anything, they are the original canon couple, they were together during the pilot episode, and i think they only broke up in either the second or the third episode.....

But I agree. Kyle and Liz....there's just something about Kyle's loyalty to Liz that just tears at the heartstrings.

banner made by RoswellOracle!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vael »

Kyle/Liz? Well this is one that i am mixed on, yeah there have been a few stories now and then that make me say, Hey Kyle/Liz were perfect. But it is few and far between, Mostly i just seen Kyle as a in the closet homo & tend to read him in slash..really supposedly hunky football star and the mousy science geek, and Kyle not even getting any action Isabel in season 3 pretty much led me to this conclusion, as any guy who not get any action from Isabel is clearly gay as she was a whore :lol:

Like most of my pairings i like, for Kyle/Liz to work for me it has to continue from the beginning of Canon or be AU.

Liz is pretty much the only girl i can see Kyle with, though i am taking a small liking to Courtney/Kyle but that is for another thread.
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Had this story idea where Michael was able to stop Max from healing Liz the day she got shot.

Maria was able to stop the bleeding enough for them to get her to the hospital.But Liz was faced with a long road of painful operations and stuff to get her back on track.And this.....not his introduction to the alien club...that caused Kyle to grow and become the better person he was on the show.He is there for Liz every step of the way...even quits playing sports so he can be there for her at the hospital and when she finally comes home.

This makes the whole Kyle/Liz first season relationship even stornger.I also had a thought that it might even drive a wedge between Michael and Max when he sees what happens and how he can now never have his dream girl and he blames Michael for it.