What is your favorite UC Couple?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

I'm not really into the UC realm, but there are some couples I don't mind and I actually like them.

Kyle/Tess
Kyle/Ava
Zan/Liz (I tell myself that Zan is Max whenever I doubt my liking of these two :D )
Isabel/Jesse (I love Stargazer, but I get these Iz/J leanings sometimes.
Kyle/Isabel (only if Jesse and Alex aren't in the picture.)
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
ladyjr15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ladyjr15 »

usually i'm a max/liz fan but when i get mad a t max i go toward:
zan/liz
Alex/liz (but i cannot seem to find any fics with this pairing)
Behr-y-Apple-y-
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behr-y-Apple-y- »

For me, my UC couples would have to be Kyle/Ava, Kyle/Tess. Simply love them. Also am an Awakened Dreamer. There;s something about Zan that's just so different. I know he's Max, but even, then they're different, with different personalities. :D Zan is just so raw. Not that Max isn't, but I know what I'm trying to say. lol :lol:

Now that I think about it, I also like Isabel and Kyle. Not as much as Lamptrimmer but still :D
The Dreamers Building

I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, and I hope some day you'll join us.
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

Im pretty CC, no polar or GroundZero for me.

But I am a bit of AwakenedDreamer.

There's just something about Zan that just screams 'Liquid Sex'
know what I mean? ;)
There's something about Zan that's just so different. I know he's Max, but even, then they're different, with different personalities. Very Happy Zan is just so raw. Not that Max isn't, but I know what I'm trying to say. lol

Believe me girl, I get it ;)

Oh what I would give to just be alone with Max and Zan, just give me a few hours....or days.
Last edited by AmberEyed51 on Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

I love any couples that aren't the norm, except slash, there only a few slash fics that i will read and they are mostly clex, Lex/clark from smallville..

Mi/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Alex/with anyone except Liz

Maria/Max
Zan/Maria
Isabel/with anyone but Michael/Max

oh yeah Liz/Alec (DA)
Liz/Clark
Liz/Lex

Zan/Liz but it has to be written really well...in order for me to like it...

I'm sure I'm forgetting people..
Last edited by Spacegirl04 on Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Ariadne
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ariadne »

Liz/Alec (lately there are so many good fics but it was dare to dream who got me hooked, awesome piece of writing!!!)

Liz/Khivar, I liked the idea of it, but I don't really know a lot of good fics :(

Liz/Kyle, Kyle is just hot, and sweet, always so protective and and (my latest moviecrush as I like to call it)

Liz/Pierce, I only know of the fics that RELA has written (they can be found in the archives) and they were good!!! ( but never finished :(). And Pierce was also kind of a hottie...

Perhaps also Liz/Chris or Liz/Clark or Liz/Lex, it depends a bit on how well the fics are written, I'm not yet sure about thouse couples

I almost forgot Sean/Liz and Cole/Liz, not that there are a lot of such fics :(
Kes_ALF
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kes_ALF »

:lol: funny subject
My favorite couples? That's a good question, easy one:
Michael/ no matter who except Liz.
but if it's threesome than Liz is allowed :lol:

I'm just michael obsessed... but you can red that in my signature :wink:

Oh I forgot!
Rath/ no matter who except Liz
My Slash RPG Board

Hello I'm Kes, Michael Guerin and Brendan Fehr obsessed alien, and I'm proud of it!
rigel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rigel »

Definitely Max/Maria.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

rigel wrote:Definitely Max/Maria.
Definitely!

Them first, then Michael and Liz.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Ninlil
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ninlil »

Kath7 wrote:
Midwest Max wrote:
LizzyBug wrote: My guess on why they're called GZ is b/c it's an explosive combination...

Lizzy
"Ground Zero" is usually a term used for the spot on which a bomb has fallen and where there is the most devastation. I thought Max and Maria were called that because at the end of S1, they both had bombs dropped on them that left them totally destroyed.

Then again, maybe I don't have a clue :lol:
Being someone who knows the person who came up with this shipper term (I have been around TOO long. lol :lol: ) I will just clarify. Ground Zero came from the estimation that Max and Maria together would be an explosive combination, although I like Midwest Max's better. lol
I always thought of "ground zero" as a starting point. Like if you're starting something fresh you go back to ground zero to start again. So, that's where I always thought it came from - that they were starting something new after the devastation of being abandoned by their respective partners (end of S1). But, I like the "explosive" explanation as well.

Either way, Max and Maria are definitely my favorite UC ship closely followed by Liz/Sean and Alex/Tess (or Ava).