What is your favorite UC Couple?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Tess/Sean - even though i haven't really seen any good fics with them together, i still love the couple.

Jim/Isabel, i don't really know why i like those couples, i guess it would have been better than Alex and Isabel.

Tess/Alex/Ava - i thought Alex would have been better of with either one of them.

Isabel/Sean - sometimes, i guess it just depends on my feelings.

Maria/Kyle - I thought the pair of them would have been perfect for each other, with Kyle's possivness of Liz in season 1 and Maria's clingliness of Michael, they would have made a better couple.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
KaT723
Enthusiastic Roswellian

fav ship

Post by KaT723 »

i agree with Annie. Alex/Ava is a good paring but im also a fithwheeler and a polarist
KaT
KaT
X5-723
XxPolarxChicxX

Post by XxPolarxChicxX »

Definitely liz & michael Definitely
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath/Maria
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Zan/Maria :!: :!: :!: Definitely :D
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I posted a request for someone to write a Zan/Maria fic on the challenges. I hop someone can. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Maria and Alex or Maria and Kyle are my favoirties.

Than True Blue Alex and Liz comes in next.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I like Maria with just about anyone. What would you call fans of Maria and sheriiff Valenti
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:I posted a request for someone to write a Zan/Maria fic on the challenges. I hop someone can. :D

can you send me that link, I've been looking for it because I'm thinking

about writing something about Zan/Maria :)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

It's not very specific. I just want some lovin b/w the two. :D

viewtopic.php?t=11770