Traitors-L/Khivar Sometimes you have to go to the other side

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Dying_Hearts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dying_Hearts »

Prison Break :D

Urgh. Ok, is it bad when I don't want to stop writing but I'm falling asleep whilst typing? -_- Actually don't answer that.

Ok, I'm officially all Traitor-ed out for the day. If I do any more, I may end up on the floor.

I really hope you finish those stories of yours. You're a really amazing writer, but doesn't RL just suck it right out of you?

So does that mean we're two new fics up?
<center>Image
Underneath it All

</center>
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Dying_Hearts wrote:
I really hope you finish those stories of yours. You're a really amazing writer, but doesn't RL just suck it right out of you?

So does that mean we're two new fics up?
Yes, RL sucks the life right out of my writing. When I first started writing, I was a single mom of a 4 year old whose boyfriend worked late nights. I had a lot of alone time after my son went to bed and before my boyfriend came over. I used to pump out a story in a month or two.

Of course I hope that part of the reason why my writing takes more time now is because I've became a better writer. But it's also because now I have an 8 year old, a 17 month old and a husband who quit previous job and has more manageable hours now. But of course now comes basketball, cub scouts, little league, etc. Not to mention a lot more cleaning, cooking, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. My 17 month old takes a lot of energy and I'm usually good if I can look at a computer let alone write.

As for the two fics, one of them I'm already posting, Vengeance. The other one, I"m planning to post soon. I'm only 5 parts away from the end. Of course I've been stuck there for awhile.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
vampiricheart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vampiricheart »

Hey guys! I just read the an amazing Traitor one-shot on the UC board. It's called Devil's Dance by Zanssoulmate08. I completely recommend(Sp?) it to any Traitor fan who hasn't already read it. It's great. Plus, we really need to get some more awesome Traitor fics circulating.

~Nikki
X-Tremer
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Yep, i second that Devils Dance is a fabulous fic. I'm fairly new to Traitor fics and i'm so happy when i find a new one. Its interesting cos its good girl turned bad and i love it!x
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Thank you! I'm newly converted! :D lol. I'm so glad you guys like my fic. Ther;s gonna be a prequel soon so look for it! :D

I don't know what drew me to Khivar and Liz but I am officially hooked!
:twisted:
-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

Hey, theres also a prequel to 'Devils Dance' called 'Tool of The Devil'. Its fantastic and definately worth a look. :)
Rach x
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I'm a huge traitor lover. They are definitely my guilty pleasure. Right now I'm working on a few ideas that are traitor. One is the second in a trilogy, the other is while Liz was in Vermont, there's another one in the works as well but I can't give a summary because that would ruin the surprise. :)
Hey, theres also a prequel to 'Devils Dance' called 'Tool of The Devil'. Its fantastic and definately worth a look.

Yay, I gotta go read that as soon as possible. Love Khivar/Kivar.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Looking forward to your Traitor fics Jezebel Jinx.
Will you post on this thread and let us know when you start posting the fics?
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

KarenEvans wrote:Looking forward to your Traitor fics Jezebel Jinx.
Will you post on this thread and let us know when you start posting the fics?
Sure I'll do that. Probably won't be for another year, but they are being worked on. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Dying_Hearts
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dying_Hearts »

As there hasn't been much in the way of traitor-ism, I behold:

Underneath it All

Go read please ^^
<center>Image
Underneath it All

</center>