Traitors-L/Khivar Sometimes you have to go to the other side

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Traitors-L/Khivar Sometimes you have to go to the other side

Post by LittleBit »

I know there are some of you out there because you left feedback on my story, Don't Believe Everything You've Heard. Anyone want to chat?

Khivar is such an unknown character, like Zan and Rath and that intrigues me. I wish they would have done more with him in the show. Especially after Wipeout and MITC.
Last edited by LittleBit on Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

Where did all of the traitors go?

Littlebit...

How is the sequel "Not Everything Is As It Seems" coming along?

:D
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
LizzyBug
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizzyBug »

Hello, my traitor friends. I need some help. I'm writing a new traitor fic and I need some assistance. Anyone interested?

BTW, hi, Jezebel Jinx. Glad you could join us here.
Qualen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Qualen »

Yay!! A traitor thread

Hi everyone :D

Oh I so love the idea of the traitor ship and now I have somewhere I can shout it out and not be jumped!

LittleBit why am I not surprised that you started this lovely thread? Do you still come in here? Or is another ship *there is one inparticular that comes to mind* now taking up all your time? Although I'm not complaining!!

and its so lovely to see alot of familiar faces here as well!

=Mags=
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Qualen wrote:Yay!! A traitor thread

LittleBit why am I not surprised that you started this lovely thread? Do you still come in here? Or is another ship *there is one inparticular that comes to mind* now taking up all your time? Although I'm not complaining!!

=Mags=
I'm still here. I just haven't had a lot of time to surf this site. My computer has been acting up and I've been super busy at work, not to mention my business trips :wink: But now it seems I've had some time to get back to what is important.

I am still a Traitor through and through. I love Liz with almost anyone as my stories will prove but I do love my traitor story. And sadly no, I have not worked anymore on the sequel to DBEYH. I do have a beautiful banner for it and some ideas but that's it. My writing time has been cut in half since I wrote that fic and I find it takes me forever to write just one part of a story and my Sark/Liz stories have been taking up that time. (In my mind Sark and Khivar are quite similar)

Sorry I haven't been around much guys but I will try to fix that.

Drifter Love

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

LizzyBug wrote:Hello, my traitor friends. I need some help. I'm writing a new traitor fic and I need some assistance. Anyone interested?

BTW, hi, Jezebel Jinx. Glad you could join us here.
I would love to help. You can PM or email me.

Drifter Love

KhivarsQueen99
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by KhivarsQueen99 »

Hey Everyone :wink:

I am such a big traitor fan I just love Liz and Khivar together I think they are the best and so cute but I also like Liz and Micheal, Im so happy I found a traitor thread. Hey I have a question see I want to write a Traitor fic but I cant think of a story line I know I want to write it I just need help with what the story should be about so could you guys help me out. Thanks

I think we need more traitor fics out there

Hey Littlebit I love your story Dont believe everything you've heard I cant wait for the sequal

Well gots to go :)
~Amara~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~Amara~ »

Wow!! I didn't know that there is a special thread for traitor fans. I think this couple is awesome, however I love Polarist the most.
I became traitors fan after reading Embracing with enemy.Unfortunately i couldn't find different stories. But I'm here, at last.

I noticed that you were talking about Khivars appearance. And I must say that Goran is just so Khivar. Have you seen Practical magic?
RavenSprite
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond any experience

Post by RavenSprite »

Wow, I just found this thread and had to resucitate it!

Calinia was kind enough to give me a link to LittleBit's "Don't Believe Everything You've Heard" and became seriously intrigued with teh whole Khivar/Liz aspect. I'm such a Liz whipper whore. I'm an X-tremer, first an foremost followed by a dreamer. I'm also a traitor, a polarist, a loyalist, sark/liz... seriously, such a slut, lol. It is funny though, I like Max/Liz on the show just fine (well, not how their story turned out. Just the amazing Jason/Shiri chemistry persay). But as much as I loved them, I can't get into their fanfics. Some are mind-blowing, and there are a LOT of talented dreamer authors. But for some reason in the fanfic aspect, I'm always drawn to the UC-ish side of things, despite the fact I like cannon couples just fine.

I've always imagined Khivar to be physically dark, you know, filling the tall, dark, handsome quotient. Maybe dark hair, dark skin and grayish eyes? Not sure.

Ever since I've gotten into the Traitor boat I've seriously been wondering whether I should write a traitor fic or not. Hmm...

You were all posting pictures of who you thought of when thinking of Khivar. I have always, always thought of Khivar as this:

Gorgeous, gorgeous Clive Owen (from King Arthur). Seriously, dark, manly, so, so swoon-worthy... every time I read a traitor fic, I have this face in my mind... what a beauty of godlike proportions, no?

*sigh*
burningchaos
Addicted Roswellian

Post by burningchaos »

I am a traitor fan, it appeals to me on so many levels. I love Clive too, by the way. I wish there were more good fics out there I've read all the ones I can find and I am so hungry for more.
Last edited by burningchaos on Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.