Crossover Shippers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Swamy wrote:
killjoy wrote: I read a Spike/Maria story once.Maria had just broken up with Michael and she came to Sunnydale because she heard that's where her dad was at.She runs into Spike first day there,not knowing he's a vamp,the two bicker back and forth something awful.In the end Maria gets let in on all the Sunnydale stuff.The story had two endings.One Maria and Spike's banter make them hot for one another and they get together.The other has Michael tracking her down and getting Maria to come back to him,with Spike telling Michael if he dosen't treat Maria right he'll kill him :lol:
Do you remember where I can find this fic? Or the title ? :D
Well sadly where I found it is no more.But I did find it at another place but it didn't have the second 'Michael' ending to it.And after I reread it I don't think Spike and maria hooked up but thier flirting/fighting banter was still great.

The story is called Reunion.

http://www.crashdown.com/fanfic/crossov ... nnie.shtml
Swamy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Swamy »

thanks for the link :D
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Crossover Shippers?

Post by Ansleyrocks »

I have a major thing for The Covenant so I love...

Liz/Tyler
Liz/Pogue
Liz/Caleb
Maria/Reid

I also like Liz/Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights because Tim kind of reminds me of Michael and I love Michael/Liz so they seem to fit for me.

I also like crossing Roswell with Harry Potter and for that I like Liz/Draco, Maria/Flint and so on.

Dark Angel is another love of mine

Liz/Alec
Isabel/Zack
Isabel/Alec
Maria/Zack
Liz/Biggs
Liz/Zack

Oh and Smallville

Liz/Clark
Liz/Lex
Maria/Lex
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Ansleyrocks wrote: Oh and Smallville

Liz/Clark
Liz/Lex
Maria/Lex
I haven't watched Smallville in years but I have always loved the idea of Liz with Lex. I tried to write them once but the thought of writing Chloe and Lex was too intimidating.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

When writing smallville I find it hard to put the Smallville characters with others I feel very set in the couples. I have started Maria/Lex fics and then I had to stop because I can only see Lex with Lana or Chloe, Chloe more so. Clark is the same way he is just so Lana, Chole, and Lois that I have a hard time writing him with others but I love reading them. I guess I have to read or write more of them paired with Roswell characters to feel up to finishing a Smallville/Roswell crossover.

I also have trouble with Dark Angel and putting Alec with anyone other than Liz. I have tried reading them but I just get put off because I have this image in my head of Liz and Alec. I would love to be able to read a fic with Alec and someone else as long as it is a strong fic.
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Ansleyrocks wrote:When writing smallville I find it hard to put the Smallville characters with others I feel very set in the couples. I have started Maria/Lex fics and then I had to stop because I can only see Lex with Lana or Chloe, Chloe more so. Clark is the same way he is just so Lana, Chole, and Lois that I have a hard time writing him with others but I love reading them. I guess I have to read or write more of them paired with Roswell characters to feel up to finishing a Smallville/Roswell crossover.

I also have trouble with Dark Angel and putting Alec with anyone other than Liz. I have tried reading them but I just get put off because I have this image in my head of Liz and Alec. I would love to be able to read a fic with Alec and someone else as long as it is a strong fic.

So true Ansley, so true.

In Smallville I can picture Liz with either Clark or Lex....more Clark than Lex, although there was one fic where there was a strong Liz/Lex that I was all hyped over. It was very well written. Liz was Lex's assitant while she was working through college and was staying with the Kent's because her folks and his went way back or something.....there were some definite Liz/Clark moments as well as some Clark/Chloe.

And Ansley got me hooked on her Covenant pairings, LOL. I still can't think of Liz with anyone other than Tyler or Caleb darn you! :P I still say you have to write an even number of fics pairing Liz up with the various boys.........OMG! Ansley.....you have to write a Liz/ Chase story that would be so awesome! We could see BADASS!Liz. *is excited*

Oh....with supernatural crossovers I see Dean and Liz period.....I don't know, Sam reminds me too much of Max for my comfort level, bleh. Although I did read a couple good ones with Dean/Isabel (bleh, da ice queen is not my fave).

And I have to admit, in Dark Angel if there is Alec involved then I see him so totally with Liz whether she's X-5, human, or alien it doesn't matter. shiri and jensen just seem to flow together. although i do have to admit that i love reading liz/zack stories...or my own polar da crossover, lol...oh wait, michael's not a crossover, he's unconventional, lol!

for stargate crossovers i'm more of a daniel/liz shipper or even liz/jonas.......I'd love to see a Liz/Sheppard or Liz/Mitchell pairing....more so Liz/Sheppard cause I think he's cuter!

fast and the furious....definitely dom/liz although i can see a liz/jesse pairing....he's so adorable.

buffy : i see liz as more of a loner with no def pairing in these....cause in my mind liz is always the next slayer or something....liz/andrew maybe? i think she'd be able to see past all andrew's dorkiness and give him the support and chance necessary to prove himself. and i always liked andrew, he tugs on my heartstrings and i just want to take him home with me and snuggle and protect him from the big bad world..... i do see her with spike (thanks Dezi) and i'd be interested to see how someone could bring a Liz/Angel(ous) pairing about. That'd be neat if it were well written.

hmmm....i think those are all the main crossover pairings i can think of right now. Dawson's creek....eh...never cared for the Creek gang too much....did you know jensen ackles was in it for a couple seasons as the on-off boyfriend/interest for jen's character? and the girl who played brin was one of recurring guest stars....she was the assistant to the big whig of the production company dawson was interning under....just for your info. if i see liz with anyone from there i would love to see her with Jack (yes i know he turned gay but i can hope!) or Pacey....I can't really see her with Dawson....too mopey and stuck on Joey. :/

banner made by RoswellOracle!
Ansleyrocks
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ansleyrocks »

KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:
for stargate crossovers i'm more of a daniel/liz shipper or even liz/jonas.......I'd love to see a Liz/Sheppard or Liz/Mitchell pairing....more so Liz/Sheppard cause I think he's cuter!

buffy : i see liz as more of a loner with no def pairing in these....cause in my mind liz is always the next slayer or something....liz/andrew maybe? i think she'd be able to see past all andrew's dorkiness and give him the support and chance necessary to prove himself. and i always liked andrew, he tugs on my heartstrings and i just want to take him home with me and snuggle and protect him from the big bad world..... i do see her with spike (thanks Dezi) and i'd be interested to see how someone could bring a Liz/Angel(ous) pairing about. That'd be neat if it were well written.

hmmm....i think those are all the main crossover pairings i can think of right now. Dawson's creek....eh...never cared for the Creek gang too much....did you know jensen ackles was in it for a couple seasons as the on-off boyfriend/interest for jen's character? and the girl who played brin was one of recurring guest stars....she was the assistant to the big whig of the production company dawson was interning under....just for your info. if i see liz with anyone from there i would love to see her with Jack (yes i know he turned gay but i can hope!) or Pacey....I can't really see her with Dawson....too mopey and stuck on Joey. :/
For stargate I am a Liz/Shep Liz/ Ronon fan

You are so right about Buffy. I just have such a hard time placing Liz with somone but Maria I find her easy to place with others. Liz/Andrew is a great idea I can picture the two of them together that is a great idea I really hope someone writes a fic like this!

Dawson's Creek I am not a fan of the show either but when a fic is a huge crossover extending over many shows then I kind of would not mind a DC fic in there as like a cousin of Liz or something. I read a fic that was crossed over with Passions, Buffy, General Hospital, Roswell, and Dawson's Creek. I liked that one because it was a great blend of all of them and DC was not the central crossover.
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

When it comes to liz,I pair her with anyone jensen's playing even himself i just think their a beautiful sight
liz/alec
liz/dean
liz/c,j
liz/jason and so on
now from the covenant
liz/reid
from buffy
liz/spike
roswell
liz/Zan
:)
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:for stargate crossovers i'm more of a daniel/liz shipper or even liz/jonas.......I'd love to see a Liz/Sheppard or Liz/Mitchell pairing....more so Liz/Sheppard cause I think he's cuter!
While I've never seen Stargate (and I really don't ever plan too...however that can change at a moments notice) I've read a couple XO's with Daniel/Liz and I thought they were entertaining. They seemed to fit well together.
KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:fast and the furious....definitely dom/liz although i can see a liz/jesse pairing....he's so adorable.
Dom/Liz by far is my fav FatF XO. Isn't Jesse the guy who played Ash in Supernatural? If it's the same guy I'm thinking of I can see the potential of that pairing. He's such a cutie.
KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:buffy : i see liz as more of a loner with no def pairing in these....cause in my mind liz is always the next slayer or something....liz/andrew maybe? i think she'd be able to see past all andrew's dorkiness and give him the support and chance necessary to prove himself. and i always liked andrew, he tugs on my heartstrings and i just want to take him home with me and snuggle and protect him from the big bad world..... i do see her with spike (thanks Dezi) and i'd be interested to see how someone could bring a Liz/Angel(ous) pairing about. That'd be neat if it were well written.
I agree you Kristin on a lot of things concerning Liz in the BTVS/Angel verse. Even though there are a lot of characters to choose from to have her paired with there are very few that I can see her with. Spike/Liz (obviously) and oddly enough Lindsey/Liz. Plus there is a soft spot in my heart for Gunn/Liz. :wink: Also if I'm feeling a little naughty Giles/Liz, that older man is appealing to me. :twisted: I once tried/posted a Liz/Angelus fic and I was cringing for a good portion of the story because I can't see Angel(us) with anyone but Buffy and sometimes Darla (also it was one of my first XO's). There are some slash pairings though that I think would work with Liz; Faith, Darla, and occasionally Cordelia. While I love Dru I see her more as a sister/daughter type relationship with Liz as opposed to a lover.
KiaraAlexisKlay wrote:if i see liz with anyone from there i would love to see her with Jack (yes i know he turned gay but i can hope!) or Pacey....I can't really see her with Dawson....too mopey and stuck on Joey. :/
I'd love to see a Pacey/Liz fic. Dawson, again I'm with you Kristin. He's far too mopey and obsessed with Joey. Too much like a certain boy alien for my taste. And I wouldn't have shed a single tear if Dawson died, his character drove me bonkers.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
alexceasar
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by alexceasar »

LittleBit wrote:For all of you X-tremers and Drifters, how many of you have an account on Livejournal?

I'm thinking of trying to open a community there for fans of Shiri/Jensen and all the couples that can come from the characters they played.

And want to know if there would be enough interest to do it. I know that Calinia has her website but I'd love to see something where everyone can post fics, fanvids, artwork, or just simply talk about our favorite pairing.

Let me know if you are interested.

I was just wondering if you ever started the livejournal. Cause I have one and it would definately sound like someplace I would like to hang out.
We come to love, not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see someone imperfect perfectly. ~Sam Keen

Avatar Credit: I have no idea! If its your let me know!