Crossover Shippers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Crossover Shippers?

Post by Hunter »

Well I'm doing a Crossover story for the first time it's Roswell/Twilight XO with

Liz and Edward pairing.

I don't know if they have a name out there already but I was thinking GLIDERS for Liz/Edward

Unless that name is taken for another pairing or there is already a name for this pairing, please anyone let me know.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Crossover couples huh,

Dark Angel

Liz/Alec or Liz/Zack. I like Liz and Alec better but Liz and Zack are hot too.

Supernatural

Well i'm a big drifter fan. But I have a little thing for Liz and Sam also. Maybe not season 1 Sam. I'm thinking more along the lines of season 3 and 4.

Charmed

Definately Liz/Chris. I've thought about Liz/Wyatt but that dosen't really do anything for me.

Buffy

Although i've never seen one I would really love to see Liz/Riley. I know that he was Buffys man but damn he was hot.

Angel

I've never read a few stories with Liz paired with these characters but it just dosen't feel right.

Friday Night Lights

Liz/Tim I can't imagine her with anyone else. I would really like to see a fic written about them.

The OC

Liz/Luke or Liz/Ryan

Dawsons Creek

I would like to see Liz/Pacey.

One Tree Hill

Liz/Lucas, Liz/Nathan. I've seen fics written in many manners for these CO. But i've never seen one finished between Liz and Nathan.

Wildfire

I have never seen any fic CO with this show. But I could picture Liz with Junior. Lets face it Ryan Sypeck is hot.

Lost

If Liz were to get stuck on the island I would like her to get paired with Sawyer. Although i'm not opposed to seeing her with Jack.

The Covenant

I love these crossovers. I can picture Liz with all of them. Wouldn't mind seeing her with all of them at the same time. :wink: I can't decide which couple I like better. Although when it comes to Reid I think he fits really well with Maria. While I like Caleb I think he has some control issues like Max. I would love to see him written a little more freer.

Twilight

Now I haven't really given to much thought to this yet. It's hard to picture Edward with any one but Bella. So I was thinking Liz/Emmett.
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Re:

Post by LittleBit »

alexceasar wrote:
LittleBit wrote:For all of you X-tremers and Drifters, how many of you have an account on Livejournal?

I'm thinking of trying to open a community there for fans of Shiri/Jensen and all the couples that can come from the characters they played.

And want to know if there would be enough interest to do it. I know that Calinia has her website but I'd love to see something where everyone can post fics, fanvids, artwork, or just simply talk about our favorite pairing.

Let me know if you are interested.

I was just wondering if you ever started the livejournal. Cause I have one and it would definately sound like someplace I would like to hang out.
I tried but I couldn't get it up and running. There is a Dean and Liz exclusively on though and the link should be in my signature.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

I was looking through this thread and noticed while I made a comment here or there, I never listed the xovers I love

Liz/Alec
Liz/Ben
Liz/Zack
Liz/Sark
Liz/Lex
Considering Liz/Oliver Queen
Kyle/Chloe
Liz/Dean
Liz/Aaron from Fallen ABC Mini-Series
Liz/Daniel from Stargate
Liz/John Sheppard from SGA

Anyone got any new crossover pairings?

Drifter Love

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

LittleBit wrote:Anyone got any new crossover pairings?
Lately I've been interested in Liz/Derek Reese (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

I've been so interested that I started writing a story with them. :lol: Unfortunately the series was cancelled and he was killed in the second to last episode. :(

Also since I've been reading JR Ward's Lover Avenged I can kind of see Rehvenge with Tess. While I liked Ehlena and loved the relationship scenes with Rehv/Ehlena, I think Rehv should have been with someone with a bit more edge to her and I think Tess can straddle that line between edgy and sweet/caring.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:
Lately I've been interested in Liz/Derek Reese (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles).
Go for it, just start the story before that happens or have Liz have a vision to save him.

Drifter Love

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Recently I've become interested in Liz/Danny (CSI:NY), and I think I was the first person on the board to post a fic (oneshot) with the pairing and lately I've been thinking about writing a full length fic, but cant really decide! I think I was also the first person to post a Liz/Biggs (Dark Angel) fic on here as well.

Hayley

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

LittleBit wrote:
Jezebel Jinx wrote:Lately I've been interested in Liz/Derek Reese (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles).
Go for it, just start the story before that happens or have Liz have a vision to save him.
I've been writing it for about 6-8 months and so far I have almost 4 chapters so it's coming along. :)
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Polarsweetnspicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Polarsweetnspicy »

Hi!

Can anyone recommend any crossover stories or websites that I can find any crossover stories?

I'm looking for the the following couples:
One Tree Hill
* Lucas/ Liz
Supernatural
*Dean/Liz
Dark Angel
*Alec/Liz
Twilight
*Edward/Liz
Covenant
*Pogue/Liz
*Reid/Liz
*Caleb/Liz

Thanks,
Steph
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

My crossover ships are..

Maria/Clark-SV
Caleb/Maria-SV
Maria/Reid-Cov
Maria/Oliver-Sv
Michael/Chloe-SV
Isabel/Bruce Wayne
Maria/Dean-SPN
Isabel/Sam-SPN
Max/Chloe-SV
Alex/Kara-SV
Spike/Maria-Buffy
Maria/Stiles-TW
Derek/Maria-TW
Isabel/Oliver Queen-Arrow
Maria/Roy-Arrow
Maria/Kell-Dark Hunters Series
Priestly/Maria-Ten Inch Hero
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series