Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Post by jbangelo »

This is my second favorite Liz ship, after Max. ;) I think they could have been really great together. :D

I stumbled across this wonderful fic the other day, and I just wanted to recommend it to all the other Lanewalkers out there. I've already e-mailed DM and gushed about how much I loved it. :lol: So if you like S/L, this one is definitely for you. ;)

Title: Kiss
Author: DMartinez
Rating: ADULT
Summary: Post-Departure. Liz does not get back together with Max, but continues to get closer to Sean.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

dmarttx
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dmarttx »

She wrote a couple of others too. There's a two-parter that Tripod ATE! She never got around to rewriting it, it seems to be lost forever. Really angsty and much Sean and Liz pining. There was the one where Liz died that day and Sean returns to a much different Roswell: Oscillate. Crushed! where Liz is playing both boys but much emphasis on Sean. The weirdly dark, Dark Places but that's for discerning tastes as it involves Max in a pod-person type of way.

There are probably more but I can't think of them right now. those are up at her board, for which I forget the address but her site has the links. Realm DM

off to enjoy my sugar high and visions of Sean. :D
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

I'm a Dreamer and I didn't have a problem with Sean/Liz together. In fact I liked them together. I wished Sean would have been brought back in S3 and not have disappeared without another word.

Thanks for the fic links. :)
Pinky Banana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Pinky Banana »

The more I roam this forum, the more couples I ship! :lol: Okay, I have some feelings for the Lanewalkers. I feel like a bad Roswellian having to ask - what was Sean's first episode? Was it To Protect and To Serve? At first my Dreamer heart recoiled from the S/L kiss in Heart of Mine, but after I third viewing I could see something there. I enjoyed the bowling alley scenes between them. :)
"Earth has become infected. You're no longer safe there. Get off the planet now."
- Larek
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Pinky Banana wrote:The more I roam this forum, the more couples I ship! :lol: Okay, I have some feelings for the Lanewalkers. I feel like a bad Roswellian having to ask - what was Sean's first episode? Was it To Protect and To Serve? At first my Dreamer heart recoiled from the S/L kiss in Heart of Mine, but after I third viewing I could see something there. I enjoyed the bowling alley scenes between them. :)
Yeah, TSAP was the first Sean episode. And I admit to not liking them either at first, but the more I thought about, the more the idea appealed to me. And really, how can you not love Sean? ;)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

I didn't like Sean at first but in the end he treated her better than Max.
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Melbourne, Australia (but wishing I was with Jensen)

Post by Darknhauntinglove »

I loved these two together.. He was so sweet to her.. :)

I have been thinking for a while about writting a fic about Liz/Sean and Maria/Billy .. What do you guys think?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I say go for it![/ :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Melbourne, Australia (but wishing I was with Jensen)

Post by Darknhauntinglove »

Thanks for that.. I will! :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I was never a dreamer, so I loved Sean and Liz together. Sean was awesome but I felt kinda bad about the way Liz treated him. But still, I love them together.