The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

This one just occured to me today... big angstfest challenge.

Set sometime in early season two from 'surprise' to 'max in the city'... ideally when Max is off in New York. Frustrated about everything that's going on, and especially about her looming destiny to once again become the princess Vilandra, Isabel comes to Alex for cheap comfort and they end up having sex.

The morning after, Alex assumes that they're back together, but Isabel is once again defensive and they have a huge fight, Isabel says that she never wants to see him again as long as she lives, and storms out.

A few weeks later, she finds out that she's pregnant. What happens next? I don't know, LOL.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Chrisken wrote:This one just occured to me today... big angstfest challenge.

Set sometime in early season two from 'surprise' to 'max in the city'... ideally when Max is off in New York. Frustrated about everything that's going on, and especially about her looming destiny to once again become the princess Vilandra, Isabel comes to Alex for cheap comfort and they end up having sex.

The morning after, Alex assumes that they're back together, but Isabel is once again defensive and they have a huge fight, Isabel says that she never wants to see him again as long as she lives, and storms out.

A few weeks later, she finds out that she's pregnant. What happens next? I don't know, LOL.
Beautiful challenge! (I don't know why, but I love angst between A/I!) I had an idea like that not too long ago, but I already have a lot on my plate . . . :?

~Kay
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Biged »

how about this one,

A retake on the episode Sexual healing, when Isabel kisses Alex on his porch and then leave he decideds he isn't going to take no for an answer any more and goes after her...

Ok well i am half-asleep here so it sucks but hey more stargazer stories never hurt :)

edgar
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

great ideas chrisken, biged :) I hope someone takes them - they sound like great story-material :)

hm, couldn't Alex leave for Sweden because of waht Isabel said in chrisken's idea?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Biged »

ok here is one....

takes place after season 3 with the group on the move and is part in Isabels point of view on everthing so far. the other part is Alex, now the thing is he has no memory of before waking up in the desert with blood on his face, the only memory he does have is that of Isabel's face. So tess didn't kill him just left him in the middle of the desert to fend for himself and she wiped his memories and changed his finger prints and so he could not be id'ed (you can come up with more a more detailed explination lol). Alex is in college in california under the name John Doe and the pod squad happen to pass though his town. Yes this fic must have Jesse (yes i know but stone me later lol) and isabels thoughts on her marriage and how she really felt about Alex. ok that sucked but in my defence i am half asleep right now....

edgar
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Biged »

wish people would make more challenges and more people take them, i would take one if i didn't have enough on my plate writing wise lol

edgar
A Rose Is True Blue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by A Rose Is True Blue »

I hardly ever post or come here and I'm kicking myself for it now.

I've always liked fics with time travel; preferably someone going back in time. It'd be interesting to have Isabel go back in time (even if someone else like Liz or Michael or Maria or Kyle - especially Kyle because of the tension between him and Max - is with her) around Toy House or something. I was tempted to write a fic like it, but I had no talent, so it'd be incredibly awesome if there was a Isabel going back to the past fic. If there is already one, I've missed it (except Shifting Realities by Mt. Gazer).

Anyway, there's my two cents.

-Erin
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

well, there's "Apocalypse" by Cam and Ed (CC thread) where Kyle went back and went to Isabel for help ... takes place after EotW, I think
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Biged »

Biged wrote:How about this one...

They are all in Vegas and when Isabel leaves that guy (i don't remember his name, the best man from the wedding) in his hotel room she goes to find alex and finds him in the room alone and then it heats up.....(any rating nc-17 would be better, but is ur choice)

biged (yea that was a crappy one too i just can't explain them very well :(...)
Yea aparently i am taking my own challenge *grumbles* ok so i should have this done in like a month ;)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

oh, great :D
I think that guy's name was Steve or Dean or so
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics