The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I thought it was Thomas... or something starting with a T... ?
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Dave.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ah well, we almos had it Lisa :)
thanks for clearing that Kay :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Biged »

i already knew it...LOL but thanks for the help ;)

Ed
StargazerUK
Addicted Roswellian

Hi.

Post by StargazerUK »

I say the same thing every time I come in here..."I should come here more often".

I just popped by to say I think I might need a chat with Ed about one of his challenges, worryingly I think I want to take one on!

Ed, I'm going to drop you a PM in the next day or two as I am about to start winding down "I forgot to tell you..." so I need an idea for my next story. Your challenge set after series 3 where Alex simply wakes up in the middle of nowhere without any memory of who he is or what has happened to him has caught my eye.

How close I stick to your challenge will have to be sorted but obviously I want to give credit where credit is due so if I take your idea Ed, I want to clear it with you first.

If it has already been taken can someone please let me know so I can think of something else. :D

Cheers, David
If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

<center>
Image</center>
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

oh, IFTTYILY is coming to an end? interesting!
at least you have a new "project" to focus on, David :D ... would it be too much to ask for to make Isabel 100 % regret marrying Jesse? ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Hi.

Post by Biged »

StargazerUK wrote:I say the same thing every time I come in here..."I should come here more often".

I just popped by to say I think I might need a chat with Ed about one of his challenges, worryingly I think I want to take one on!

Ed, I'm going to drop you a PM in the next day or two as I am about to start winding down "I forgot to tell you..." so I need an idea for my next story. Your challenge set after series 3 where Alex simply wakes up in the middle of nowhere without any memory of who he is or what has happened to him has caught my eye.

How close I stick to your challenge will have to be sorted but obviously I want to give credit where credit is due so if I take your idea Ed, I want to clear it with you first.

If it has already been taken can someone please let me know so I can think of something else. :D

Cheers, David
Its not taken that i know of :)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Chrisken wrote:This one just occured to me today... big angstfest challenge.

Set sometime in early season two from 'surprise' to 'max in the city'... ideally when Max is off in New York. Frustrated about everything that's going on, and especially about her looming destiny to once again become the princess Vilandra, Isabel comes to Alex for cheap comfort and they end up having sex.

The morning after, Alex assumes that they're back together, but Isabel is once again defensive and they have a huge fight, Isabel says that she never wants to see him again as long as she lives, and storms out.

A few weeks later, she finds out that she's pregnant. What happens next? I don't know, LOL.
I really really like this challenge, I know that I'll probably never write it myself but I really hope someone else will.

Trude
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Sternbetrachter wrote:
Chrisken wrote:This one just occured to me today... big angstfest challenge.

Set sometime in early season two from 'surprise' to 'max in the city'... ideally when Max is off in New York. Frustrated about everything that's going on, and especially about her looming destiny to once again become the princess Vilandra, Isabel comes to Alex for cheap comfort and they end up having sex.

The morning after, Alex assumes that they're back together, but Isabel is once again defensive and they have a huge fight, Isabel says that she never wants to see him again as long as she lives, and storms out.

A few weeks later, she finds out that she's pregnant. What happens next? I don't know, LOL.
I really really like this challenge, I know that I'll probably never write it myself but I really hope someone else will.

Trude
Hope it's alright to say, I think stargazing101 has been working on it for a while. :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

WOHOO! :D *jumps up and down and grabs Ed to start a happy dance* :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics