Links to Gazer stories

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Okay, for those of you that love all my stories, old and new, here's a link to where I will be archiving them. And I mean all stories, from new to the old abandoned ones I still have lying around the house. It's not finished yet, but will be soon.

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/stargaz ... iting.html

(For those of you that actually know of the older ones I'm talking about, here are some examples. The Prophecy, Love vs. Infatuation, Island in the Dark, and many more! *Warning: They're unrevised...*)

~Kay
Biged
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Stories

Post by Biged »

If you are looking for Stargazer stories The Observatory is a good place to go its all gazer stories...
Last edited by Biged on Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

StargazerUK
Addicted Roswellian

Wishful Thinking.

Post by StargazerUK »

Hi, I should pop by more often as you always seem to be having fun when ever I come by :D .

I just wanted to let you know I have finally gotten around to reposting "Wishful Thinking" on the repost board as I didn't have a link on my "Works by Author" thread. I don' think I have ever posted that story on this board so people might not have seen it.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6526

Hopefully you'll like it. Any problems please let me know.

Thanks, David / StargazerUK
A*StargazingInTheDay*I
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New fanfic

Post by A*StargazingInTheDay*I »

I have a new fic out, it's not the greatest, but it's A/I centered:) lolhttp://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6569
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Blind Date: Take 2
Things to do in Roswell When You're Dead

Thank you, once again Hayley! :oops:

Scottsdale's a very nice place, so is much of AZ, it just gets really hot in the summer. We only have two seasons here, which are Summer and Winter. There's not really an inbetween, lol!

~Kay
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

*looks at her shoes and scuffs around* Well I'm not sure if my story belongs here, but my story does has a focus on A/I. It's post Graduation and I think it has an unique twist to it. My story is called Nothing at All and it's rated R, so please give it a try. ;)
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Now, that would be interesting! Actually, I made a video like a year and a half ago with A/I to the song "Bring Me to Life" and there's like a fifteen second sequence of kissing!

Here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/stargaz ... o_Life.wmv

Enjoy!

Been up: 23 hrs. and counting . . .

I'm too tired. I can't go to sleep.

~kay
Quint
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Quint »

Hey peeps and peepettes...

Thought I come along give some info/reasurance/non-reasurance about Cast No Shadow...

Let's set the record straight... it's angst... lots and lots of angst... which I like.

It's also part of a trilogy... which means that most things wont be tied up in a nice little bow by the end of CNS.

It's ALL CC (so yes... angst for all :twisted: ) but it is based around Alex (not like ATE was Max based though)... it's got a strong Alex through line... especially in CNS...

Basically... if you can handle lots of angst, love Alex and like CC... The PR trilogy is for you...

I just can't write fluff... happy people get boring :P

Ethan
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Hey Ethan! :)

Happy people get boring??? I admit that they can get annoying when they are very happy for very long :lol: ... haven't thought of boring yet

what does the "PR" stand for? I'm sure you mentioned it when you first posted the CNS but me and my memory :oops:

the newest part is great, btw!

Trude
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics