Why Oh Why Oh Why

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

you think she aims that well? :P *ducks now herself*

honestly? I think after all the years of reading fanfiction, I'd be hugely disappointed if I watch the show again :lol: because it has been ... 2-3 years since I last watched an episode :shock:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

killjoy wrote:It wasn't until he came 'back' from Sweden with the 'whatever Isabel' attitude he had did I start likening them again.The way he brushed her off at his slide show and the no he gave her on Prom had me going 'way to grow a backbone Alex!'
Gah, he was SO HOT in those episodes. LOL And he did it without being rude to her, which is what I really love about him. The Talented Mr. Whitman indeed. :wink:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

cardinalgirl wrote:
killjoy wrote:It wasn't until he came 'back' from Sweden with the 'whatever Isabel' attitude he had did I start likening them again.The way he brushed her off at his slide show and the no he gave her on Prom had me going 'way to grow a backbone Alex!'
Gah, he was SO HOT in those episodes. LOL And he did it without being rude to her, which is what I really love about him. The Talented Mr. Whitman indeed. :wink:
Well than you need to see CH in Band Of Brothers.

No 'geeky' Alex there
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

just a slightly arrogant and naive Lt. :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Allie Xie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Allie Xie »

Back when it first came on HBO, BofB that is, and CH's appearance as a young LT in one of the last eps, and I couldn't watch it. I waited to watch the last few of the series for when my husband came back and watched it. I told him that I had seen his character die in one show and I just couldn't in another. He thought I was a little weird, but I guess he understood. I was so happy with the outcome too!!! Sad isn't it? I even went in and found out if he died in King Kong, so....see what those people did to me?
The hardest lesson to learn is that love can be so fair to some and so cruel to others, even those who would be gods.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I know what you mean, I'm also very glad each time Colin's characters survive the movies/tv shows
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

Well in "Alone With Her" his creepdar is waaay too high for me. I mean really high... just proves he's a good actor and can now officially stalk Iz really well.

:)