Stargazer Newsletter

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

The newsletter for June/July has been posted. ;)

You can find it HERE
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Reminder: All submissions for the Summer Challenge are due on Saturday, September 15th! Happy writing everyone!
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Icons have been posted Here. The newsletter for September will be posted later in the week. ;)
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Thanks Cam :)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Update: A holiday challenge has been posted at the site. You can find the details HERE.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I have an addendum to add to Challenge #1. That can be found here. Sorry about that.
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Stargazer Newsletter

Post by vegas312 »

The newsletter has finally been updated HERE
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Whoa! It's been awhile since I've lasted updated the newsletter. *winces* If I think of another Beginning and Ending challenge, would anyone be interested in doing them? I hope everyone is having a good summer btw. :)
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Hola Gazers! *waves*

Man, this little segment of the board has been slow, eh? But no matter, no matter. I know most of you have probably heard about this by now, but I wanted to make sure that you guys know about the Support Stacie Author Auction. All important links are in my signature, and vegas312 and I, along with others like the great Anniepoo98, jbangelo, Kath7, Midwest Max and Majiklmoon (and many, MANY more) are all offering up our services to help truelovepooh with her uninsured fight against breast cancer, and to help raise awareness overall about cancer and the weaknesses in our healthcare system today.

But enough of all that jabber. The important thing is: StargazerUK is offering a 5,000 word Roswell fic! You and I both know that David won't go out of his way to make a big deal about this, but it's David, so it's a big deal, whether he likes it or not. I felt it my duty to inform the Gazers as thoroughly as possible that such a beloved author is lending his talents to this worthy cause, so go and bid on him, yes? I think he'll forgive my (dare I say) pimping him out, when it's all for the love of Stacie.

Cheers! Have a good week, everybody!
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

cardinalgirl wrote:Hola Gazers! *waves*

Man, this little segment of the board has been slow, eh? But no matter, no matter. I know most of you have probably heard about this by now, but I wanted to make sure that you guys know about the Support Stacie Author Auction. All important links are in my signature, and vegas312 and I, along with others like the great Anniepoo98, jbangelo, Kath7, Midwest Max and Majiklmoon (and many, MANY more) are all offering up our services to help truelovepooh with her uninsured fight against breast cancer, and to help raise awareness overall about cancer and the weaknesses in our healthcare system today.

But enough of all that jabber. The important thing is: StargazerUK is offering a 5,000 word Roswell fic! You and I both know that David won't go out of his way to make a big deal about this, but it's David, so it's a big deal, whether he likes it or not. I felt it my duty to inform the Gazers as thoroughly as possible that such a beloved author is lending his talents to this worthy cause, so go and bid on him, yes? I think he'll forgive my (dare I say) pimping him out, when it's all for the love of Stacie.

Cheers! Have a good week, everybody!
As a followup, the challenge story is now posted here
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.