Man Eaters (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC Sorry if this totally sucks I am having a hard time figuring out where we are.

*Tess*

The evil sun penetrates my exhasted eyes. "Ugh!"
Rolling over to avoid the harmful rays I find myself face down in my expensive but uncomfortable carpet. "I really need to get curtains!"
Debating the effects of staying on the ground (yay more sleep) I reluctantly decide it is time to get up.

"Damn!" My alarm clock has failed me yet again.
I search frantically for my jogging pants. Sometimes I go running. Not often mind you, but when I need a slight pick me up. Physical exerction does the trick, and since I didn't get any action last night. It seems running will have to do. I really thought I could nail Valenti hook line and sinker, but he seeemed a tad reluctant. Still my mind goes back to his warm hand covering mine and I all but trip over the pants I was looking for.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

ooc: Used Michael a wee, hope its cool!

Kyle

"Guerin!" Michael answers, as my feet continue to assault the tread mill.

"I see someone's up bright and early!" I say, a little breathlessly. Michael was notorious for sleeping in.

"What up, Kyle?" Michael says, in the background his 'stang engine roars.

"Not much...just getting in a good work out." I say, as I wipe away a trickle of sweat with a nearby towel "...where you headed?" I ask.

"Paulinos!" he says.

"Good...so I listen." I say, now slowing down the treadmill's pace. " I know you were planning on buying Paulinos. If you're seriously thinking about it, give Doug Irving a call. He's a real prick, but he's the best attorney on the West Coast and he owes me big time. Just mention my name and he'll wave his usual retainer and do your contracts pro bono." I say, reaching for my blackberry.

"I'll text you over his number..." I say, scrolling for Irving's number and transmitting it to Michael's phone. "...I meant to give it to you last night, but I was...err...a little preoccupied." I say, smirking to myself at that thought of the girl who had my undivided attention last night.

"Hey, speaking of last night, you ever get that cute blonde's number?" I ask, putting my blackberry back into the holder and increasing the speed on the treadmill again.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Michael~

"Doug Irving? Isn't that the prick who's ass you saved after he damn near got caught with the prostitute?" I asked, throwing the car into third gear and saved the phone number into my phone's memory.

I knew that regardless of what happened between him and this Irving guy, if Kyle recommended him, he was the right guy to go with. Kyle and I may not see eye to eye all the time, but he's the best friend a guy could have, and he would never steer me wrong. He's the kind of guy I would trust with my life which is saying a lot considering I really don't trust people.

"What ever happened with that deal anyway? Did his wife find out about that chic?"
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Kyle

"Doug Irving? Isn't that the prick who's ass you saved after he damn near got caught with the prostitute?" Michael asks and I can't help but laugh.

"One in the same!" I say, recalling the event in my own mind. "I hated lying to Gretchen, but it got me free legal services, so I can't complain." I say, laughing slightly, as I wiped the sweat from my brow with the towel.

"What ever happened with that deal anyway? Did his wife find out about that chic?" Michael asks me.

"Not from me, she didn't." I say, checking the Dow on the screen in front of me as Michael laughs in the background.

"So anyway, stop changing the subject and tell me about that girl from last night? I ask, "I know you didn't get her number, you big pussy." I say, as I hear the engine on Michael's 'stang rev. "What I want to know is why not? She was fierce, bro, right up your alley." I add.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Michael~

I knew this was going to come up again. I wasn't stupid enough to actually believe the guys wouldn't say anything about my less than manly behavior last night. If the Guinnes Book Of World Records offered an award for worlds biggest pussy, I would have won it with flying colors. Groaning, I shake my head as I turn at the corner of 8th and Vincent.

"That's just it man. She was exactly what I always look for in a woman but never find. But she was probably just like the rest of them have been. Make you believe they're really interested when in reality all they're interested in is your bank account. Been there, done that."

The funny thing is, as much as I tried to convince myself and everyone else, I had never let my past relationship failures stop me before. Hell, I was one of the biggest players out there so when it came to women, I always found the chase exciting. So what the hell really happened?

I chuckled. "I think my balls decided to take a vacation last night man. But I know one thing. I better find them quick cause I'm sure as hell not ready to begin a walk to pussydom."
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Kyle

"That's just it man. She was exactly what I always look for in a woman but never find. But she was probably just like the rest of them have been. Make you believe they're really interested when in reality all they're interested in is your bank account. Been there, done that." Michael says over the roar of his engine.

"I think my balls decided to take a vacation last night man. But I know one thing. I better find them quick cause I'm sure as hell not ready to begin a walk to pussydom" Michael said, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Listen buddy..." I began, slightly breathless "...all woman are after men with money. Hell, they don't even have to be young or good looking for a philly to bang'em, so long as they think they can get something out of the deal." I say, slowing down the treadmill to comfortable walking pace.

"I remember a story about this guy they used to call Old Man Calhoon. Calhoon was a mighty wealthy oilman; he was around when my daddy first got started in the family business. Calhoon was the ugliest, most crotchety looking fella you ever did see. Well Old Man Calhoone, he loved to tap'em young, if you know what I mean. Well, the 98yrs old son of a bitch hooked up with some barely legal stripper named Misty Night. Misty was a notorious gold digger, known for lovin and leaven'em...broke that is. Long story short, Calhoon and Misty wed and were married barely a month before he bought the farm. Misty thought she was in the money, Little did Miss Misty know that while Old Man Calhoon might have been old and crotchety, he wasn't no fool...he left Misty $25K and a horse he named after her. That's all. Course, Misty tried to sue, used all the money Calhoon left her, even sold her horse to pay off the attorney's, but in the end, she ended up with nothing." I say, reaching over to grab my towel.

" Old Man Calhoo teaches us all a lesson here Mikey. Keep your woman close, but your wallet closer" I say, laughing a little at my own words.

"Look, you don't have to marry the girl. Go out, have fun, get laid...it's what life's all about G!" I say, stopping the treadmill finally and stepping off.

"Now, if I know Alex as well as I think I do, I'm willing to bet ten to one that he's heading back to "Bed" tonight to hook-up with Isabel..." I say, throwing my towel over my shoulder and gathering my wallet, keys and Blackberry.

"...I also know that woman love to travel in packs, so that means..." I say, opening the door to the private gym and heading out into the common area.

"...Isabel will probably bring friends, which means..." I say, waving good bye to a couple of fine looking young ladies.

"...your lady will be there tonight too..." I add, as I open the doors and head for the elevator banks.

"My question to you is, will your balls be back in time for tonight?" I ask, as the elevator arrives and I climb aboard.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Michael~

"You know Whitman too damn well man." he chuckled. It was scary sometimes how Kyle could call things exactly the way they were. But that's part of what made him the kind of guy he was. His ability to read people.

"Turns out Isabel, the one Alex met up with last night called him this morning and asked him to meet her at bed tonight and to bring two of his friends. Apparently she's bringing two of hers and one just so happens to be the chick I avoided last night. You have no idea how much I wanted to throw her on the bed last night. Crowd be damned." he rolled his eyes as he pulled up to Paulinos.

"You are gonna be there tonight aren't you?" he asked, shutting the car off and getting out.
POM

Post by POM »

Isabel:

I find a killer outfit..and go home..to change...and start to get prepared for the day. I also picked out outfits for Maria and Liz for them helping me out on this one. I put the outfits on the door to there rooms--and then run to take a shower, I blast my music as loud as it will go...and sing along to the words.

[OCC: I'm waiting for Liz to post!! ]
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

ooc:Where is everyone??

Kyle

"You know Whitman too damn well man." Michael chuckled. "Turns out Isabel, the one Alex met up with last night called him this morning and asked him to meet her at bed tonight and to bring two of his friends. Apparently she's bringing two of hers and one just so happens to be the chick I avoided last night. You have no idea how much I wanted to throw her on the bed last night. Crowd be damned." he added, as I laughed my way all the way back up to my apartment.

"You are gonna be there tonight aren't you?" Michael asked, as I fitted my key into the lock and entered my apartment.

"Not sure, G." I say considering the offer, as I reminisced on the blonde haired, blue eye pixie from last night. "I'll let you know." I add, heading for my kitchen and some Vitamin Water. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the showers. I'll catch you later G."
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

(sorry it's so long!)

~Michael~

"Later Valenti." I tell him as I close my phone, cutting the call and walk into the bar. It was time to see if Paulino was willing to sell to me or not. I could buy any bar in this town but I didn't want just any bar. I wanted this bar. I started coming in here since I was 9, playing pool with the locals and getting my ass kicked. When I was 11 I was finally able to turn the tables, breaking my losing streak and earning my named etched into the wooden wall nest to the pool table. I practically grew up in here.

Walking over to the bar, I take a seat on one of the stools and look around at the crowd. It was pretty busy for a weekday. All the retired men and the younger ones who either lost their jobs, didn't have one to begin with or worked for themselves were sitting around drinking from their glasses of beer and telling bullshit stories that have been told a million times and change slightly everytime someone repeats it. Watching Frog, an old man who fought in World War II, I had to chuckle at the whopper he was telling.

There are aliens here. They're among us. You can't trust anyone here. They look just like us and use their own powers to destroy us. They attend our schools, procreate with our children and grandchildren and leave their little alien spawn all over creation. They took me last night. They took me in their spaceship. I was sleeping peacefully one minute and the next I was running around the rings of Saturn trying to get away from them. Keep your families protected! Don't let them get you too!

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This was the same story he'd been telling for the past twenty years except every time he told it, the planet changed.

"Mikey, glad you could make it." Paulino said from behind me. Turning my stool, I looked over at him. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked, a smirk on my face.

"Oh never know. There may have been a cute blonde holding you up or something." he joked. "Hardley old man." "Can I get ya a drink Mikey?"

"Just a coke. Too early for anything else." I said, thinking about all the drunk men sitting in the room who had probably been drinking since dawn. This town was full of drunks and I always swore I wouldn't be one of them.

"Well, I've been talking to Dottie and we've agreed that it's probably best to get out of this place while I still have time to enjoy retirement. " he told me, handing me my coke. "So I guess I've got some papers for you to sign. Do you have an attorney?"

"Valenti gave me the number for an attorney he goes through. All I have to do is call."

"Go ahead and do that and have him draw up the final deed."

I quickly made the call and hung up my phone, a grin on my face. "It's coming through the fax now."

Paulino grabbed the paper and had me fill it and several others out before handing me a set of keys. "I can have my stuff out by tonight. So as of tomorrow morning, she's all yours. Take good care of her."

"I will man." I said, shaking his hand and thanking him before walking back out to my car. It was finally mine, I thought clutching the keys in my hand and looking at the front of the building, a grin on my face. As of tomorrow morning, the sign on the front would read Guerin's.