The Age of Ulyssa (AU/UC/ADULT) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Like I'm going to tell you, so you can tell those out to get me...

Post by Serephinah »

~*~ Lix Parker ~*~

"I love you too," I say in a husky tear-filled voice.

How could we have let things go so badly? It's too much for me to try and answer as I feel the warmth of my love for Max flow through me. I'm so tired of being completely shut off from him, so I open all of myself to him. Our kiss comes to its end and I look into his eyes deeply. I can feel the tears on my cheeks, the salty taste on my lips.

"Max, stay with me. . . love me. . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ooc: neither the best or worst of posts...isabelle contact me if you have any ideas for M&L situations
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz's words hit me in the center of my soul. All other thoughts vanish from my mind. I don't think about her with Kyle, or her with Michael. All I can think about is her and how much I want her.

"Always," I promise. "I'll never stop."

Leaning closer, I press my lips against her, kissing her deeply, passionately. I mean every word I say. Right now, I don't intend to ever let go of her again.
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

With the creator of this RPG leaving... I'm going to close this thread and if isabelle can start the 2nd thread I'd appreciate it.

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>