The Age of Ulyssa (AU/UC/ADULT) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

shadows
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shadows »

Maira

I hear Michael ask Liz to help him with studying. What the heck? Since when has Michael ever cared about studying. And, just what makes him think I cant help him with his studying. Sure I might not be as bright as Liz in the academic world, but I still know my stuff and I could help Michael!

The Prom... Who wants to spike the punch?" Alex says.

"The heck with worrying about whose going to spike the punch!" I say. "Whose going to help me drag Michael to the prom?....He hasnt even mentioned it, so as far as I know Im dateless!"

I think Michael will look absolutely great in a tux, but the problem was convincing him of that. And, I was not about to go to the prom by myself. I looked over and the table where Liz and Michael was suppose to be studying at. Studying...ha! That was just an excuse, Michael just bolted at the first mention of the word prom. Well, we'd see about that. I dont care if I have to knock him out and have Max carry him throught the door..... he was going to prom.

occ: I havent done Maria much, so Im not so sure if Im good at her. Hopefully Ill get better as I go!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC Don't worry you do great Maria, Shadows! :D

*Alex*

"The heck with worrying about whose going to spike the punch! Whose going to help me drag Michael to the prom?....He hasnt even mentioned it, so as far as I know Im dateless!"

I laugh. Maria is so cute when she rambles. I steal a glance at Isabel. She is eyeing the paper in her hands. She seems to be in deep thought. Ahhh! I wish I knew what she was thinking. Does she want me to ask her to Prom? Am I makng a complete fool of myself for pining over her all this time?

Women. I don't understand them. Granted, because of my close friendship with Liz and Maria I have a greater understanding of the opposite sex then most guys. This can probably be accredited to the numerous late night showings of Sleepless in Seattle with my girls. Ugh, I need to get more guy friends!

Anyway, no matter how many chic flics my girls inflict on me when it comes to Isabel I am still totally baffeled. She isn't like most girls, and not just because she's a czechoslovikian ,but because she's Izzy. I sigh.

I look at Maria and smile supportively.

" Don't worry, Maria. He'll come around."

I pick up my animal crackers and hold them out to Isabel.

" You want?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Ulyssa

"What is your name?" I ask without looking directly at him.

"Name's Jason Tiegs, ma'am…I'm selling chocolate to help buy a new computer for the Tech Club" he replies.

"I'll take the entire box," I say slyly. I feel the boy stare at the side of my head.

"Oh, cool…uh, that's 20 pieces, times $5 each…that's $100 for the whole box" he says excitedly. I produce a $100 bill from thin air, only the little pest does not notice and I hand it to him without turning my head.

"Thanks a lot, lady" he says, folding up the money and tucking it into his pocket.

"No…Thank you Jason!" I laugh, as I turn towards him and lower the hood covering my head to expose my grisly face. The boy screams, I raise my mutilated finger to my lips and say "Shhhh" he immediately stops screaming.

I turn my head back to the school grounds and notice the eight. Four ordinary, four extraordinary and say softly "Soon…soon". I rise from the bench and put my hand around the now trembling boy and lead him towards the school grounds. As we walk, I hear the boys thoughts inside my head Oh, shit…what the fuck is this, why can't I get away from her…. It's like she's controlling my every move…can't anyone see what's going on, can't they see this freak of nature next to me

I think the words No one can see me now but you Jason and his eye's widen in horror. We stop next to one of the school buildings circling the outside grounds, I take note of the tallest building in the center. We stand there for a moment longer when I turn the boy's head towards me. I hear him think to himself.

Oh God…. She's disgusting…grotesque…burnt…scarred…raw…why can't I shut my eyes? How can anyone be that fucking hideous…. I think I'm going to throw up…God please…. Please make her stop looking at me…. Please, God…I can't take it anymore his mind screams.

I walk over to a nearby tree, leaving the boy to stand by himself. He turns to look at me, for his head alone moves of its own volition, and I hear him think What is she doing.?…. Why is the fucking freak walking away and leaving me here…. Oh, God…. What is she…. at this moment I speak and interrupt his thought process.

”You know Jason, “ I say casually "…you're not the first person to see me in that light" I say and can hear his confused and terrified thoughts race through his mind, he wonders how I know what he's thinking. "No…your in quite good company, I'm afraid…my own family thought I was…what do you kids say…busted looking too…. Yes, they thought I was the epitome of ugliness, the spawn of Satan." He continues to stare at me as I go on "You see, that's why I wear this hood" I say, pulling at the hood, lying on my back. "…do you want to know what I did to them, Jason?" I say, with a rye grin on my face. The boy stares at me and shakes his head from side to side, mouthing the word No, the boy is petrified and I, elated. "Well…" I say softly "…. It's too bad." I say and as I do so, feel Jason relax ever so slightly "…it's too bad you don't get the choice," I finish, laughing maniacally.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: I'm not completely back...... but here's something.... I'm so sorry for holding things up..... If anyone needs a post for my characters when I'm away, feel free to ask Katnotkath or Isabelle... I'm sure they would help me out... they know how I write and all.....

~Isabel~

I smiled as I simply sat beside Alex and listened in on the many conversations that passed by. It wasn't that I was bored.. well maybe a little.. but actually I was thinking about the dance. I hadn't really stopped thinking about it since long before the actual advertisements had begun. I hear Alex ask me if I want some animal cracker's he was holding out and my smile widened. "Sure." I say as I reach for them and simply lean back.

I had to admit that I was still a bit surprised at the comment that had been made by Alex. He'd mentioned spiking the punch and I had been a bit slow to catch on to it. It just didn't catch me as something he might say. Kyle on the other hand I could easily picture saying it.

"Sorry I'm so quiet. Just a little lost in thought." I'm not even certain if going to prom is what I want anymore. Things had changed a great deal since Liz was shot.

ooc: Not my best.... time crunch doesn't help... I'll try to get the chance to get back on during my lunch break monday...... we aren't even settled in completely yet...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm trying to jump in to temp for Max since Storm is still gone... Not really sure where he is since I don't see a Max post. Let me know if I'm off base, here, and I'll be happy to edit. :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Max* (temping)

The Prom. Great, I think, sarcastically. I've always wanted to take Liz to the Prom, even long before I ever knew there was a chance for me to be with her or anyone. Now we've been there and broken up again. She slept with Kyle and keeps insisting that I should be with Tess, even 'though she still gets mad at me whenever she sees us together...

I glance up at Liz, but she's already packing up to go study for a nameless quiz, and Michael's going after her. I keep quiet as Alex talks about spiking the punch, although I'll certainly be careful of that if I ever do get to the Prom. Even if Alex doesn't, someone is going to want to spike the punch, that's fairly certain. I know alcohol is a very bad idea.

Watching Liz and Michael together only makes my heart hurt and I find myself looking at Tess. Liz is always telling me I should be with her. Does Liz want me to go to the Prom with Tess? Is that why she left, so I wouldn't ask her? I should probably skip the whole thing.

Why can't things be simpler? Like they were last year...

Alex is sure Michael will come around and ask Maria and I nod my agreement. I'm sure he would hate the prom, but he'd do it for her. I promise myself I'll talk to Michael and see what he's thinking. If he's planning on skipping it, I'll have to see that things change...

Alex himself had better be planning on asking Isabel pronto, too. I don't want to see her left wondering. That could be very ugly, indeed.

Kyle grunts and lifts his head, looking a little sheepish. "Hey," I tell him. "You still got ten minutes of nap-time, sleepy-head."
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

~Michael~

I watch Liz for a second longer, her face screwed up in concentration. She knows Maria better than anyone, if she can't help be figure out how to ask her, no one can.

I grow inpatient as my eyes wander around the school grounds. I look up at the sky, the sun shines directly into my eyes. I look away from the harsh sun but not before I see someone on top of one of the buildings. No, it can't be, I think to myself. It must be the sun playing tricks on my eyes.

I close my eyes, trying to clear the bright orange sphere from my field of vision and open them again. I look back up at the building and my mouth drops open. Before I know it, I jump to my feet and yell "Look' and point to a boy on top of the building. He's standing there, stock still with his arms spread wide apart....he looks like he's....Oh my god....

Ulyssa

After my laughter ceases, I give the boy a mental command, and watch as he involunaritly moves towards the building, opens the door and disappears inside. I replace my hood and walk back to the bench I was sitting on, beneath the tree and wait. I glance over at the eight and my mind begins to churn, oh this should be fun, I think. After what seems like minutes, one of the males rises to his feet and shouts, "Look" and I watch as he points upwards. Perched atop this highest building is Jason, his arms strechted out at his sides, forming the letter T.

Students and teachers begin looking up at him, talking anxiously, wondering what is happening. I watch as an instructor races towards a bull horn a few feet away… I see another order security guards to get to the boy and bring him down and overhear a third ask if they should call the police. But before the one teacher can get to the bullhorn, the call is made to the police or the guards get inside the building, Jason proclaims loudly, for all to hear. "Four Ordinary, Four Extraordinary…. You will honor me" and then performs a graceful swan dive to the concrete ground below and his death.

As I rise from my bench and leave the school grounds, I am vaguely aware of the gasps of horror, screaming, crying and the overall commotion-taking place behind me. I realize I had forgotten something, I turn around and return to the bench and retrieve my box of chocolates and think…it would be a shame to let them go to waste.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max* (temping)

Michael yells and I leap to my feet as I see the student on the roof of the building. There's no way I can risk healing him if he falls. Not in front of everyone. I have to stop him from falling, somehow.

Four Ordinary, Four Extraordinary…. You will honor me," he shouts.

I don't even bother to try and figure out what that means. I raise my hand and then quickly lower it. It's not necessary and I don't want to draw attention.

Keeping my hands at my sides, I look up, trying to use my powers to hold the boy and push him back, but before I can start, he's already falling. I try to grab him, to catch him, but I can't. It almost feels like there's something preventing me from getting him in time. In the next instant, he's shattered in a puddle at the base of the building.

I avert my eyes and try to control my shaking as I sink back onto my seat. I can't look at him. I just can't. He's already dead, I'm sure of it. There's nothing I could do. I clench my fist together, trying not to remember the last time...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Alex*

"Look'

I am startled out of my daze by a simple command. The fact that it is Michael saying it should have suprised me. Nevertheless, I look into the direction in which he is pointing and I lose my breath. What the....? I evaluate the situation and the only logical thought I can have at this point is blurted out.

"NO!" I start to move toward the bulding, but I am haulted by the boys last words.

"Four Ordinary, Four Extraordinary…. You will honor me"

And then the boy jumped. I watch completely helpless has he makes his desent into nothingness. The sound of his body smashing into the side walk sickens me to no end. I turn away unable to take in the sight that has presented itself to me. I run over to Isabel taking her into my arms so she doesn't have to look upon this great travisty. She burys her head in my shoulder. I hold her close afraid to let her go.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Like I'm going to tell you, so you can tell those out to get me...

Post by Serephinah »

Liz Parker

I thought carefully on what Michael has asked me...usually I would have gotten upset at him for using the word "chick," but I could sense that this was really important to him. I started to think that something along the lines of red roses and a candlelight dinner would do the trick, especially if I helped and was just about to whisper to Michael my idea when suddenly he stood up and pointed to the top of the school building.

"Look!"

What was a boy doing on roof top?! Is he going to jump?! Were the thoughts running through everyone's head right before the teachers and security guards sprung into action. Mrs. Teller ran for her bullhorn, while Mr. Burns yelled at the security guards to get up there and bring him down...chaos was starting to ensue, until a few agonizing seconds later the boy on the roof yelled,

"Four Ordinary, Four Extraordinary…. You will honor me."

I noticed Max jump up as soon as Michael had yelled out. He had raised his hand, but had lowered it at about the exact moment the boy had jumped. I could tell he was trying to not bring attention to himself but do what he could if the boy jumped. I glanced back from Max to the boy on the roof just in time to see the boy jump.

"Oh Lord no, please no..." I whispered under my breath as the boy jumped off the building in a swan dive, like he was jumping into a pool, than into unforgiving cement.

*SPLAT*

Amid the gasps, screams, and cries of horror, I cover my mouth with my hand to hold in the sobs straining to get out. I couldn't believe this had happened. I needed to get to Max...I shakily took the few steps to where Max was sitting and collapsed on the seat next to him. I could no longer hold back the tears as he took me into his arms. Through my sobs I whispered brokenly to him,

"Why..*sob*..did he..*sob*..jump?! *sob* I don't understand.*sob*"
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I raised my head and heard Max's words "Hey, You still got ten minutes of nap-time, sleepy-head" I mumbled something back to him and yawned. I didn't feel like sleeping anymore. All this talk about prom had waken me up. Prom. Who wanted to go there anyway?

Then I heard Michael say "Look" and turned to look where was meant to look. A guy was on the roof. Looking like he could jump. "Oh my god" I said - wide awake.

"Four Ordinary, Four Extraordinary… You will honor me" the guy says and then he....dives. Max raises his hand, but doesn't do a thing. I just stared at the guys body at the ground after he fell. I might've seen him before. I wasn't sure. It didn't matter. The guy was no more.

"Why did....I...god.." I finally got my gaze from the body and buried my head to my hands. "I don't understand this.."

Not the best post, but something.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker