Change of heart, Adult/CC+UC&Slash

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

She spreads her legs and I settle between them feeling a bit like I'm coming home, and yet -- there's something that feels so different. Everything's the same but it's not. Kyle lingers in the back of my mind no matter how much I try to ignore him. I try to ignore the way his words touched places deep inside me. I hardly realized it then, I was fighting it so hard, but now here alone with Liz, I can feel things so much more strongly. My love for Liz. His feelings for me. And mine for ...

No. No, I'm not like that. I love Liz. Liz!

My breathing comes harder as I fight back the feelings. I'm so confused I almost want to cry, but I can't. I won't. I'm sure it sounds like normal exertion and passion, but this time, it's so much more.

I move my hand from Liz's moist sex, trailing my fingers along her flat stomach and up past her breasts, circling her nipple as I press my lips against her mouth, kissing her deeply. I rub myself between her legs, over her clit, stimulating her directly with my hardness. I start slowly then faster and harder. My breathing becomes harder, fighting so many feelings both physical and emotional. I feel her writhe and moan beneath me and our connection grows stronger -- but it's not as full as usual. Something is blocking it and I know what it is. Kyle. Oh god, it's Kyle.

"I love you," I gasp. I need her. I need it to be her.

I pull back and position myself near her moist opening. "I need you," I tell her, breathing hard. Looking into her eyes, I can see that she's ready too. With one solid thrust, I enter her sweet channel and then I rest there, waiting as we both get used to the feeling again. "... Love you...," I say. I hate myself for thinking it, but I suddenly wonder what it would be like if it were ... him.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

"Thanks, Kyle. Do you want to talk?" Isabel says and I think about answering "no thanks", but then again... Isabel wasn't someone I wanted to leave out of my life. Nor were the other, but I couldn't help it when they were happy with each other. We seemed to be something like outsiders, Isabel and me. Would it be so bad if she knew? I sigh and sit down on the bench. I wasn't sure what to say.. maybe I just say first something like 'I'm gay' or say 'I have a crush on a person who's taken'. And Isabel would think it's Liz. I mentally shake my head. The first option... yeah. That's better. I guess.

"There's... something I need to tell you first. Actually you're the second person I'm telling this. Max found out today... or actually I kind of told him because he was... worried," I say and shake my head. "Man this is hard. It's just that... I feel like it's better that you know. We canät really talk if you don't know. But I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone - I'm sure you won't... you're not the type that goes to tell everyone about something," I continue. Geez look at me, I'm talking too much. It's just one little thing I need to tell her. "I'm gay."

There, it was said. Now all I need to do is wait for her reaction. Even if the uncomfortable feeling started to grow on me. I close my eyes. They are definitely doing something I don't like. "Max... Please don't," I think. "Max, please... don't do this." I hope he hears it, but then again... what good would it make. "Stop it," I want to scream it out loud... but it isn't something I can do. He won't hear it. In any way. He only has his Liz. "I hate you," I add in my though. Not true, really. Except right now. I want him out of my life right now. But at the same time... I don't want to let him go. I feel my hands shaking. I want to go there and stop them. Damn it.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

OOC: Hey everyone! Guys, I’m so so sorry that I’ve been gone for so long. The past weeks have been hell for me with the illness I’ve been through. But I’m fine now, and back to the game and post finally LOL. :)

*Michael*

I couldn’t have been more glad that she chose the latter. Talking was never my strong suit. But you do crazy things when you actually love somebody. So I would have been willing to have given that a go. Maria can talk your ear off…about things that make no sense, and about the most meaningful things that you’ve ever heard. It’s amazing to me every time that I look at her to think that I never know what I’m getting. I love that. Hate to admit it, but I do. I love that.

“You know what?” I say, grinning as I wrap my arms around her waist, hers around my neck. “I’m pretty sure that I love you too.” Looking away, feigning thought, I give her a serious nod. “Yeah…yeah I do.” Grinning slyly, I lean in, stealing a small kiss. Just the feel of her lips on mine did something to me; the kiss doesn’t start out small. Blast…how does she do this to me?
I can’t help but pull her in closer, pressing her against me tighter as I find myself deepening the kiss and sighing. How long had it been since we’d even had this much time together? Just this much. Seemed like years…
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"There's... something I need to tell you first. Actually you're the second person I'm telling this. Max found out today... or actually I kind of told him because he was... worried," Kyle begins and I can’t help but look at him curiously, wondering what he’s going to say and why it seems as though he’s so nervous. "Man this is hard. It's just that... I feel like its better that you know. We can’t really talk if you don't know. But I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone - I'm sure you won't... you're not the type that goes to tell everyone about something," I lift a brow, his babbling is something new and I can’t help but get a small grin on my face as I look at him. "I'm gay."

He finally blurts it out and all I can do is chuckle slightly, “Hate to break it to you, Buddha boy… but I knew that.” Knowing he’s going to probably wonder how I simply reach out a hand and put it on his shoulder, “Come on, this is me you’re talking to. Do you really think that I wouldn’t have realized the truth? First of all, if you weren’t gay, you’d have been trying to take some sort of advantage of all this alone time with me even with us being friends… I noticed the looks back before you’d figured it out… you were into me, or thought you were once. If you weren’t gay, being friends wouldn’t have stopped the flirting occasionally with all the time we’ve hung out. Even with me being as I’ve been over Jesse.”

I grinned at him and simply leaned over, putting an arm around him, “So, what else would you like to talk about?” I ask, letting him know without really saying it that I’m comfortable and accepting of him the way he is, no questions asked. I’m not about to hold his sexuality against him, why should I? Hell, look what I did with Khivar the night of my honeymoon. Then… what I did to Jesse when Khivar wanted me to leave with him. I’d been tempted.

ooc: hopefully be back with a Liz later... having trouble getting in Liz mode everywhere at the moment.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm closing this rpg down (but I'd like it only to be locked, not deleted if that's alright). This rpg isn't going anywhere.

I had fun and I'll always cherish this as one of my favourites.
I don't want this to be restarted or recasted either.

Thank you to players and everything.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker