Change of heart, Adult/CC+UC&Slash

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Michael {temp}

"We're just getting rooms, Michael. We can all be comfortable for at least one night," Max said to me and I wanted to say 'yeah, and the cows are flying right above us'. I couldn't believe him, because he was acting weird and I needed to know why

Just then Isabel walked to us and tapped Max's shoulder. "Sorry for interrupting- I'm just going to walk around for a while. Don't wait for me," she said and walked out. I looked after her. I knew she was acting weird too - but that was because she needed to leave Jesse behind. I looked back at Max.

"It's not that, is it? Max, don't keep it all from us. You and Kyle have been acting strange ever since you had your little talk," I said and looked over at the others. "Did something happen? Something we should know?" I knew that Max knew I wouldn't back off so easily. I just hoped he'd tell me. At least something.

Kyle

Max got us four rooms. Four. Two for the couple and separated ones for me and Isabel. I tried to get an eye contact with him, to see what he was thinking, but then Michael pulled him away from the group. Did he sense that I needed some time alone? Or was it just symphaty? Whatever it was, I was grateful. I wanted to be alone.

But then I was worried. Michael seemed to want to know what was going on. I looked somewhere else and saw Isabel walking away. I wondered where she was going...but then again, it wasn't any good following her if she needed some time alone too.

'Sometimes I wish I could heard what other people are thinking,' I though. 'Or at least, what Max is thinking.'

I rubbed my arm and decided to go and get something to drink from the vending machine.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Isabel

Round the corner from the hotel was a park, which seemed pretty empty, save a few young couples and maybe an elderly one. I grabbed a coffee from a nearby cafe before heading over to take a seat on one of the park benches. Out of nowhere, a little black thing appeared in front of me.

It was the cat I'd seen earlier.

The furry feline rubbed against my feet and, though I wasn't in the best of moods, I bent down to pet it. See? It - she - wasn't a bad omen. Just a stray that happened to be crossing the street.

"You're lonely, huh?" I said, lifting the cat onto the bench and seating her beside me. "Me too."

I was talking to a cat. Now I knew there had to be something really wrong with me.

Wasn't I the one who'd told Jesse not to come in the first place? No matter how much I moped and wept, that was the case- it was my fault. I brought it upon myself.

And now I was talking to a cat. I wasn't even an animal person.

"I really need to get a life," I told her as she stared at me with those luminous eyes, looking as if she understood. I could give Jesse a call, only to get caught by either my brother or the FBI or some alien foes. Or I could try to wake up and become Isabel again.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"It's not that, is it? Max, don't keep it all from us. You and Kyle have been acting strange ever since you had your little talk. Did something happen? Something we should know?" Michael asks. Or maybe I should say he demands. He's insistent, staring at me intensely and I know he's worried. He probably thinks it's something life-threatening. I need to tell him something to re-assure him, but how do I convince him that this doesn't affect him without giving away Kyle's secret.

Whatever I come up with I better do it fast. Isabel is wandering away and even Kyle's drifted out of sight heading towards the vending machines. At least Maria and Liz are still in sight, talking to each other. They look happy and not any more worried than usual.

"Michael, it's nothing serious. Really," I tell him, hoping he believes me and wondering if it's true. Is it serious? Kyle's feelings are important and I am taking this seriously, but is it serious? I don't really know.

"Kyle just had some personal things to discuss. It's nothing that affects the group but I can't talk about it right now. I can't betray his confidence," I say. That's all true. I hope that Michael believes me.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Michael

"Michael, it's nothing serious. Really," Max told me. "Kyle just had some personal things to discuss. It's nothing that affects the group but I can't talk about it right now. I can't betray his confidence," he continued and I though about it for a moment.

Yeah, Kyle needed to leave his only family behind, so it must have been pretty hard for him - I couldn't tell since my family was traveling with me all the time. Plus, Max wouldn't lie about these things. If it wasn't serious, then it wasn't...If it was only Kyle's personal things, then we had nothing to worry about.

"Okay. I was just worried that you might be hiding something bigger from us. But then again, you're Max. You wouldn't do that," I said and patted his shoulder. "Just... Well. I just got worried that's all."

I wasn't still sure about the whole thing. They both were still acting too strangely, even with that explanation given. But I guess I didn't want to argue about it right at that moment. I looked over at Maria and walked back to her, wrapping an arm around her.

"Tonight is probably going to be one of the best nights in a long time, so let's enjoy it," I whispered to her ear. "Sorry for breaking the girly-moment," I told Liz.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Okay. I was just worried that you might be hiding something bigger from us. But then again, you're Max. You wouldn't do that," Michael says, patting my shoulder. "Just... Well. I just got worried that's all."

The words make me cringe inside. He's accused me of keeping things from him in the past, and truthfully, I have. The map in the cave. Other things. But this, this is the truth. It's nothing that'll bring the group in danger. Nothing to attract attention of the FBI or anyone. It's just feelings and it's complicated but it's not something that he has to worry about. I hope he's being honest and not still accusing me...

He seems to have accepted it as he goes back and whispers into Maria's ear with a smile, then appologies to Liz. "Sorry for breaking the girly-moment."

"I'm sure Maria would rather have this time with you, anyway," I say, hoping Liz won't be upset about me answering for her. I put my arm around her shoulder and give her a brief smile, but my eyes drift back to the candy machines and Kyle. I sure hope he's going to be okay...

"Let's all get to bed then," I suggest. "We'll be wanting to leave as early as we can in the morning."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I take Liz by the hand and give her a soft smile. I'm trying very hard not to think about the things that Kyle said about her. I have to believe that she really loves me. I don't even want to think about what it would mean if she didn't.

I take a slightly wider path than needed so we end up passing the vending machines where Kyle is. "Got your room key," I tell him, handing it to him. His fingers touch mine as he takes it and I feel ... I don't know what I feel. I feel ... nervous.

"Maybe someone should go find Isabel and make sure she's okay," I say. Should it be me? I want to be with Liz, I know she can help me sort out my feelings, but I need to know that Isabel is safe, too. Should I find my sister first?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Liz and I simply start talking about the fact that I'm engaged now. I know it's as much of a shock to her as it is to me but I'm so happy that I'm sure it's the greatest path for me to take. I love Michael with everything I am and to know that he really wants to make me his wife is just so overwhelming. "So, when we do this thing, of course I want you standing at my side as like my maid of honor and all... just any ideas which guy should be the one to like... give me away?"

Liz laughed at my question before coming up with a brilliant idea, "Simple, have Kyle and Max both do it and maybe even ask Isabel to join them in it. Then there's no hard decision to make."

"That sounds brilliant, Liz." I grin and feel contentment as soon as I feel Michael's arm around me.

"Tonight is probably going to be one of the best nights in a long time, so let's enjoy it," he whispers in my ears and I can't help but feel myself blush as I turn and smile at him.

"Sorry for breaking the girly-moment," he then says, looking at Liz and I look at her with a wink.

"I'm sure Maria would rather have this time with you, anyway," Max replies before Liz or I can, but I'm not at all worried about it. Besides, it was true. As much as I loved Liz, spending time with Michael was what I wanted to do most.

I watch Max put his arm around Liz and smile at her before hearing Max sugest, "Let's all get to bed then. We'll be wanting to leave as early as we can in the morning."

"Like... how early?" I question looking at Michael. I do not want to give up waking up with my spaceboy, but I also don't want out time cut too short because of the FBI either. Damn, I sure hoped we managed to locate somewhere safe to settle so I could have lots of private time with my man.

ooc: Liz coming later.... home from work two days in a row due to flare up... going to rest for a while....
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Like... how early?" Maria asks.

"As early as we can," I tell her earnestly. I don't want to spoil her fun, but the FBI would really ruin the party. "Before daylight, if we can. Maybe 6:30?" I suggest. At her glare, I throw up my hands and recant.

"7:30 then. But we can't linger. I'm sorry." I don't know how close the FBI is but I really don't want to give them a chance.

I look at Kyle, as my fingers close around Liz's. This just feels so strange. It's not because Kyle's gay. I can handle that. But he has a crush on me, and I just don't know how this is going to work out...

I look out the front doors, wondering again about Isabel. Should we go find her? She's not a child, but I just like knowing where everyone is. "Should I give you Izzy's room key, too?" I ask Kyle. She could certainly open her room without a key, if it came to that...
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I drank the juice I got from the vending machine and watched as Michael and Max returned to Maria and Liz. I looked away when I saw Max coming to where I was.... with Liz. I didn't want to be rude so I looked at him when he come near.

"Got your room key," he said and gave me my key. I keep my face normal, even if I touch him. I mumbled a silent thank you and put the key to my pocket. I could go to my room later...

"Maybe someone should go find Isabel and make sure she's okay," Max continued talking. and sighed silently. Maybe I should've, since I needed some fresh air to clear my thoughts a bit - I was going to go out anyway. Maria asks how early we have to wake up. It didn't matter to me...6, 7... All the same. We woke up early everyday. 7:30 sounded OK to me. I couldn't get much sleep anyway. Not after what happened between me and Max, anyway. I drank more of the juice and looked back at Max.

"Should I give you Izzy's room key, too?" Max asked me. I put the empty juice away and nodded.

"Yeah, I was going to go out so I can give it to her when I see her," I said.

- - -

I'll try to make a Michael post when I can.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Okay," I say as Kyle takes the key for Isabel. I can see he looks really uncomfortable. He's apparently had this crush on me for a long time but he's never acted like this around me. It must be because I know now and that bothers him. I wish I knew what to say to him -- or more specifically, what I could say to him in front of Liz...

I pat him quickly on the shoulder, hoping to show that I want things to stay normal between us. It's a bit strange, still, but I'm sure we can find a balance again. At least, I hope we can. I know how hard it is to have a crush on someone that you don't think you can approach. It worked out for me and Liz, but Kyle... Of course, I'd have to find a way to forget about the things he said about Liz before I can really be normal with him, but I'm trying.

"See ya later," I say, knowing it sounds lame. I can't exactly ask him to come and tell me if Isabel's okay. She's not a child. I'm sure she's fine, and if she's not, he'd do that without me telling him.

I take Liz's hand again and we follow Maria and Michael down the hall, heading for our room.