Roswell Magick Legacy ADULT/UC/XO

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

The whole group of them just disappear. As much as I've gotten used to dealing with weird alien stuff, that doesn't make it easy. And this isn't even new weird alien stuff. It's magic. Witches and strangeness. Once upon a time, I thought the world was a normal and boring place. Now I find out that my dad is a secret government agent and a torturer, and a bunch of witches and aliens are attacking one of the places he works to get an alien free.

Cameron stays behind, and Alex, of course. I'm supposed to be monitoring the communications, so I pick up the radio and turn it on, wondering if I'll hear my dad die. Cameron starts asking Alex about his computer hacking skills but I barely hear it. In fact, I almost don't notice that she's talking to me, afterwards -- at least until she mentions my dad.

“They’ll be alright and so will your father. He’s not at the facility, so they won’t have to go up against him. We’ll figure out what’s going on when Michael’s brought home.”

Well, that's good news, I'm sure. He won't be hurt today. But what about after Michael is free? Will they go after my dad later after they've 'figured it out'?

"How do you know that he's gone?" I ask, keeping my voice neutral like it doesn't really matter. It doesn't seem to matter to them. I don't want them thinking I'm against them just because I care for my dad. I thought he was there before. I know he was. Maria saw him with Michael only an hour ago. Did he leave during the storm? I thought nobody could travel in it. Or maybe she's just saying that so I won't worry. Yeah, I bet that's it. She's lying to me so I won't have divided loyalties. Okay. I'll pretend to believe her then so they'll be happy.

"That's good, then," I add, with a smile that's as sincere as I can make it.

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: sorry its a bit short...

bic:

~Cameron~

"How do you know that he's gone?" Kyle asks me in reference to his father and somehow I have the feeling he won't believe me. Still, I can't help but think that I should help ease his mind. After a moment however, he ends up adding, "That's good, then."

I shake my head, "Kyle, let me show you something." I want him to know that he can trust us, really trust us and I don't really know why. Mortals were never all that big on my list of friends other then Serena and those in my family. The only one of which is Jesse and I love her very much, she's my older cousin and she's very important to me.

I walk over to one of the cabinets in my great grandfather's book case and open it, removing a crystal and then move over to the table where the mirror is located still. When I'm ready I look at Kyle and give him a slight smile, "Here, take my hand. I'll show you your father is safe and sound."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC - I haven't heard back from Storm since I PM'd her in July, so I'm not sure if this is going to be okay. I'll be happy to edit or remove it if it isn't right.

*Max*

We arrive in the middle of nowhere but with the strangers' magic, we find the door quickly. Adam starts talking about blasting the door open but Isabel stops him. Maria's idea is a lot better. Trevor turns to me, too, which is intersting in and of itself. He's hung around with us all this time but never told us he was like us and now it's his brother inside there -- but he's waiting on me. And the most surprising thing is Isabel. After basically blowing in and ignoring everything we'd been trying to work out at the house, now she's saying it's my call? I really don't know what the heck is up with her.

Pushing these useless thoughts aside, I step forward and put my hands on the door. "There's no need for pyrotechnics. We can take care of this."

I turn my vision inward and try to 'see' the door and how it works. I've used my powers to open locks plenty of times and it's usually not too hard. This door's electronics have been fried by the blast so they can't control it remotely, but we should still be able to make it move.

In a few moments, I can 'feel' it. The locking mechanism. With a little use of alien power, I'm able to push the internal bolts aside. Now it's unlocked, but there's still a question of how to open the door. It's massive. I'm guessing it's four inches thick, almost solid metal. Are these 'Clean Slate' guys expecting a mortar attack? Actually, I guess they're expecting something even bigger. An attack by aliens. Well, I guess they're going to get it today.

If it weren't burned out, it would be easy to make the electrical connection to activate the motor and make the thing open itself -- but the motor's shot and so is all the wiring. I'm great at healing living things, but I don't think I can put all that back together. We're going to need brute force.

"I got it unlocked," I say. I don't move my hands as I turn to Maria and Tess. "I'm going to need a little help to get it open."

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"No! No, I'm not really one of them. They think I am. They held me here for years, Michael... years. Did tests on me because they thought I was like you. When they learned I was simply a witch they wanted to use me to help them." she shakes her head as she looks towards the door. "I refused for a long time but they finally found my weakeness. My little brother is now their captive in another facility. If I don't do what they want then he will suffer. He doesn't have the magic within him right now. We... chose to supress his ability so he could fit in normally with others. Damn it, Michael... he's only ten years old."

I don't know if I should trust her or not. My best friends are witches but this woman -- I don't know her. The thought of a ten-year-old boy trapped in a place like this sends shivers through my spine. Could she be making that up? Of course she could. I don't have any idea what she's capable of. This could all be a trap. A test.

She sighs. "I don't want you to go through the same hell, Michael. I know what you are, I've seen things in visions... I know what they'll do to you."

She knows what they'll do to me? I don't know exactly what they've got planned but I know it'll be horrible. I've had nightmares about places like this for as long as I can remember. Every horror movie, every 'evil alien' move, even the friendly alien movies like 'E.T.', they all added to my imagination, my fears of what a place like this would be. My recent experience with the Sheriff was only the start of it, I know. And now I have even more reason to get out. That girl. The one who came to me in my dreams. She's like me and there are others. My brother.

"Now, it's up to you Michael. I can help get you out of here or you can use me as a shield to get out of here." She says, putting a gun on the cot beside her.

I grab the gun and shove it in my pocket. I'm not going to need that but I definately don't need to have her putting a bullet in my head.

"I'm getting out of here," I say. I head for the door and check the knob. It's still unlocked. I glance behind, checking to see if she's coming up behind me with a club or something but she doesn't seem to be threatening. I slide the door open and look out into the hallway.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not sure about these at all, but trying my best, hope they're okay

~Alex~

In a flash, those who were stood in the circle are gone, and only a small number of us are left behind. I blink, a part of me thinking it's impossible, and yet another part knowing that it's all very real... Besides, it's not like I don't have some experience in dealing with the supposed impossible...like aliens...

As Cameron adresses me, I turn and look at her, shrugging. "Well it has to be a computer, or connected to one, but other than that pretty much...or I can try anyway..." I don't want to make myself out to be a miracle worker, I'm good with computers sure, but good and fantastic are two different things, and while I'll try my best, I can't make promises...other than to try my best. "Just tell me what you need..."

~Serena~

As the others disappear, I then hear Cameron's voice in my head, explaining exactly why she's stayed behind. I give a slight nod, but not so much that any of the others here would notice, although after hearing that I can't help looking round carefully, wondering exactly what's going to happen...

I'd like to ask Cameron for more details of course, and there's a part of me that wonders whether Liz should have stayed behind too, but it's too late for that now, and more details from Cameron are going to have to wait as she seems to be busy with Kyle.

Instead, I decide to focus on something that I might be able to help with, moving towards Alex to lean down over his side and ask if there's anything he needs.

~Liz~

We materialise outside a solid door, which of course is locked thanks to the storm Adam called up. It was a good idea, probably the only way this was going to work I know, but it doesn't mean we couldn't have done without this complication. Not that it's impossible to open, and we'll find a way I know, but it's not going to be easy...

Adam suggests summoning another bolt, but as Isabel points out that would drain a lot of his energy and that would be a very good thing... Luckily, then Maria steps forward, suggesting that they can do it and attention turns to Max as the leader of his group it seems.

He confirms that they can do it, stepping forward himself to deal individually at first it seems before turning back to his friends after announcing he's unlocked it, to ask for help in opening it...

For the moment, it seems there's nothing I can do but stand here and wait...which definitely isn't my favourite pastime... Although then again how much more help I'm going to be inside considering that Isabel and Cameron want me in the middle of the group anyway... I know of course it makes sense, and in an ideal situation my powers won't be needed, but still...

Exhaling slowly, I decide to try and focus on something which might make me feel a little less helpless, closing my eyes as I try to reach out again to Michael, wondering if, now that I'm closer, I might actually get through... *Michael...I don't know if you can hear this, but we're coming for you, it's going to be okay...*
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- *deleted* ...
Last edited by isabelle on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Thanks for not having patience... considering I've made mention of trying to get caught up... so sorry that my oldest nephew is more important then me posting... and having to try to get him away from his dad that decided to beat him is taking me away from posting... but that I am trying.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"There's no need for pyrotechnics. We can take care of this." Max replies and I nod, grateful that it would give Adam the chance to rest in case we needed him. I stand there waiting and once he states that he needs a little help, I watch as Maria and Tess move up beside him, both putting a hand on his shoulder while they place their other hands on the door. I can see their faces straining as they begin concentrating and pray silently that they will be able to do this.

Cam, try the ring. I send the telepathic message to my cousin, hoping she’ll hear me. Hoping she’ll get something to tell us if Michael is all right.

While I wait, I stand there and let myself prepare for the shift I’ll be taking. I watch as Trevor steps up to assist as well, his expression devoid of emotion and it doesn’t seem like he’s straining as much as the others. Then, Adam moves forward and steps up behind them, placing his hands on Max and Trevor’s backs. “Let me lend some energy.”

Adam…

Izzy, stop… I know you are normally the leader here, but I’m doing what needs to be done, so back off Princess.

I can’t believe my cousin spoke to me like that and I feel anger spearing through me. How could he talk to me like that? Even the tone had been cold and condescending. I force myself to take calming breaths and step over to Liz, putting a hand on her shoulder, making certain my emotions are masked. “Liz, you doing alright?”

~Laina~

It doesn’t look like Michael is going to trust me as he pockets the gun and I waited to see what he’d do. Maybe, I should just leave and he could make his own decision. “I’m getting out of here.” He finally says and moves toward the door, looking back at me warily. I know that this is not going to be easy, getting him or the Donovan’s to trust me. Still, something has to be done. I move to follow, as soon as he opens the door I chant out a small spell so that the guards at either end of the hall won’t see us until it’s too late.

“Go to the left, at the end of the hall take a right and take the stairwell up to the next level. I’ll be right behind you. Be careful, there are guards taking shifts every seven minutes by the upper stairwell.” I tell him, hoping he’ll come to realize I am really trying to help him. After all, I’d just healed him hadn’t I?

I know I shouldn’t be so worried about gaining his trust right now, but I really can’t help but be annoyed at the fact that he can’t even try to believe me. I have to hope that I can get to the Donavan’s before my brothers do anything stupid, I know that they can help me prevent this family war from going further… if I can get them to trust me.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

This game is closing, though I am thinking of putting it out there as a fanfic challenge and savitaromegrion is considering possibly restarting it with some changes which I've given her permission to do.
A List of All My Fics