Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: hope these work... doing this from my comp and then putting on a disc to take over to Chris's in order to post

bic:

~Tess~

I can honestly say that I was surprised that Kyle chose not to leave. I know that it could have ended with me dealing with a great deal of trouble, but the fact was, I didn’t want to deal with Kyle being unhappy and always wondering whether he’d run out and turn us in. If anything, I’d take the entire thing off the others because I wouldn’t allow Max or the others to end up back in the hell Max had just faced. Even though there wasn’t cause, I haven’t removed my hand from Kyle’s arm, somehow feeling better about keeping it there at the moment.

When we’re on the road for some time and most of the conversation has dulled down, I simply listen and close my eyes, still conserving my energy as much as I can. My eyes closed, I wasn’t aware of anything until the car suddenly swirled and I jerked, opening my eyes just as my cell phone rang. I jumped, answering the phone to find that it was Liz on the other end and I knew already what she was going to suggest as I glanced out of the window, looking up at the helicopter. Damn it. Why did they have to come now? “I’m on it.” I said simply and began concentrating, though I knew it was going to be a strain and I wouldn’t be able to hold it for very long.

Isabel reaches her hand back and I know she’s giving me silent support but what she doesn’t realize is that it’ll help in another way. Something that Nacedo had taught me about. I concentrated on making it so that the cop behind us and the helicopter above us would think we’d turned off the road and headed off across the desert before seeming to vanish. In the mean time, I also added a little change to the vehicles we were in just to be on the safe side.

With the phone still to my ear, I spoke with the straight, still trying to keep the mind warp up. “Change the color of the car.” I pause and as I continue to strain, I add into the phone, “I don’t know how long I can keep it up.”

~Isabel~

I smiled as I heard Alex explaining how he learned about us and how I’d convinced him of the truth. I was enjoying just listening to his voice and knowing he was there even though I still worried for his safety when suddenly, I was jarred by the swerve, looking ahead to see the cop car. Looking in the side mirror, I noticed another one behind us and glanced up at the helicopter flying overhead. Tess’ cell phone rang and I turned as I noted it was Liz and reached back to place my hand on Tess’ leg since that’s all I could reach.

I couldn’t keep from calling back to Kyle, “It’ll be alright.” I tell him, even though fear is speeding through my system. Kyle might be a reluctant addition to the group, but he is part of the group and I would protect all of those with us no matter what it took. My concern for Alex grew as I looked over at him a moment before glancing back at Tess.

She gives me a weak smile and I see her expression take on a complete look of concentration before hearing her say something about changing the vehicle colors. Placing my other hand outside the jeep, I concentrate and change the color to a forest green quickly. “Ours is changed.” I stated simply before moving so that I could place my hand on Alex’s leg, showing him silent support, and wanting to let him know that it would be alright.

“Are you both alright?” I asked simply, wanting to be certain Alex and Kyle were okay.

~Maria~

I couldn’t keep from talking nervously as we rode along, feeling overwhelmed by how much Michael really cared about me even though I couldn’t help but still be somewhat upset with him. Still, I know he loves me and I definitely love him. So, as we rode along, I pointed out different things I saw and simply talked about anything and everything I could think of. When he began pulling into a diner on the side of the road, I couldn’t keep from thinking that I couldn’t be happier.

His sudden exclamation had me glancing around and I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t noticed before that we had cops around. I duck down and hold tight to the seat with both hands as fear rushes through me. Prayers spout from my mind silently as I hope that we’ll make it away from this situation. Please, don’t let us get caught. I don’t want Michael to be taken from me. Not now, not ever. I need him.

I reach a hand over to simply lay it on Michael’s leg, needing the contact, needing to reassure myself that he’s really there beside me. I can feel myself tremble as the images start running through my mind of how Max looked when we first saw him, of how Michael would be if we were caught and couldn’t stop myself from releasing a slight whimper of fear as we swerved around the cop car and Michael reached out the window. The gunshots from behind caused the fear to rise even more. God, please don’t let any of us be hurt. Please. I pray silently.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Hi there everyone. Image

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided that I’m going to have to resign from my character(s). Several of my original stories have been contracted through e-book publishing companies. This is a great opportunity to get my work out into the world and known as I make my way toward fulfilling my dream of being a published writer. Though the publisher does promoting, a successful author does much of the promoting themselves.

This is why I have to give up rpg-ing.Image There are only a certain amount of hours in a day and I’m finding I can’t fit everything I want to into those hours *sigh* I’m saddened by this decision, but it is a necessity.Image

I want to thank StormWolf, Isabel, AnnaLisa, and Antarprince (just to name a few) and all the others who have given me the opportunity to play in this world for a time.Image I’ve made some good friends and have learned a lot about this aspect of writing. I’m not completely leaving the Roswell world though. I’ve still got two ongoing fics that I’ve promised to finish and I try to do some reading when I get a chance.

Again, thank you for your time and friendship. This is not goodbye, but see you around

Chris…aka magikhands

Oh, and if you’d like to see my upcoming publications, release dates, contests, and news about what I’ve been up to, stop by my site The World of Rayne and my blog Erotic Times. I've even got a free read I'll be starting soon.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

It's a shame to loose you, Chris, but I wish you the best in publishing your original works. :D YAY for you!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

:cry: I'll Miss you Chris

everyone else, are we still continuing with this?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics