Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Post by isabelle »

Title: Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.

Pairings/Couples/Category: CC

Rating: TEEN

Summary: What if Pierce had killed Sheriff Valenti?

This RP follows "White Room," except that they didn't win. They rescued Max, but Valenti and Nasedo are dead. The alien and human teenagers have just fled Roswell. Liz convinced Kyle to come with them for his own safety.

Where will they go? Will they ever find a safe place to hide?

CAST:

Alex ~ Magikhands
Maria ~
Kyle ~ isabelle
Liz ~ KatnotKath

Isabel ~ Stormwolfstone
Michael ~ isabelle
Tess ~
Max ~ Magikhands

Last edited by isabelle on Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alex

Liz, Maria and I hurried out when we head the aliens arriving. I hugged Isabel as she got out of the jeep. She was alive. "Are you alright?" I saw the look on her face, then looked at the others. "Valenti...?"

Maria

I ran over to Michael. I had never been so scared in my life as I was while he was gone. I threw my arms around him and hugged him so hard even I couldnt breathe. "Oh Thank God! Are you alright? What happened in there?"

*MICHAEL*

"I'm fine, Maria," I tell her. It feels good to have her arms around me, but I have other things to think about. I gently peal her arms off, and turn to help Max out. He's still half-slumped against the back seat where we had been riding together but he straightens up as Liz appears. I must admit he looks a lot better now that I've gotten him dressed again and he's had an hour or so to rest in the jeep.

"It was hell in there," I say, answering Maria's question. "But we got Max out. That's what's important.

~Maria~

Maria ran over and cleared a spot for Max to sit. He looked bad. Whatever they did to him was awful. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of kleenexes. Opening the pack, she said "Can someone help me get his shirt off? He's bleeding. What did they do to him?" Looking at Michael, she asked "Are you hurt?" It had taken her a while, but she had become very close to all of them. Max, Isabel and Tess had become good friends of hers and Michael, well she loved Michael. So the thought of any of them being hurt by anyone almost killed her inside.

(OOC- What is the story on Tess? Is she good or evil? Is she a friend of thiers? I hadnt added her on this post because I didnt know. If she is a friend of theirs, I will edit the post and add her.)
Last edited by Roswell4ever1 on Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry I didn’t post sooner, I wanted to but was pretty unsure exactly what the situation was. Still a bit unsure now, so if something doesn’t work please just say and I can edit.

~Liz~

I shoot up in my seat as I hear the others coming in. My eyes dart over to Isabel and Michael who appear to be trying to make sure that Max stays upright. Oh G** What did they do to him…?

I see him give me a small smile but there’s no doubt in my mind that’s an act. My mind is racing with possibilities I just don’t want to even contemplate and I try to push them away. Maria virtually pounces on Michael and although his words might suggest he finds her overpowering, somehow I know he’s as glad to see her as she is him.

Maria goes to get out some tissues, moving to help Max and suddenly I realise I’m just standing there. “It’s ok Maria…I got it…” I tell her softly as I go over and take the tissues from her. Reaching out to Max, I ease him down into a sitting position and help him take his shirt off. My eyes are drawn immediately to the line of drying blood underneath and with shaking hands, I reach out and do what I can to tend to it. “Oh Max…it’s ok…it’s gonna be ok…” I whisper softly, wrapping my arms around him and hoping to sooth him. I just wish there was more I could do…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

"What did they do to him," Maria asks and I feel my lips form a hard straight line. I don't even want to talk about what it was like to find him like that - naked, tied down to a stainless steel autopsy table while those faceless doctors prepared to cut him open. It makes my blood run cold. I let Maria and Liz take him and start to address his injury. Lord only knows how long it will take for the drugs to wear off entirely.

"You don't even want to know," I tell her. "They'll do the same and worse to the rest of us when they find us. They know who we are, now. We can't stay here."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yeah, I know he wasn't naked, exactly, in the show, but there's really no way they'd really do that kind of thing with him half dressed. :wink: Although, if you chose to read it as 'half-naked' that's fine.
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted yet I just didn't know what to write. Its been a while since I saw this eppy so I watched it last night. But I am still majorly confused! What is going on! Where are all of the characters? Are they all in one car? Or is Maria's car there too? Since there are a lot of them i am guessing they are taking 2 cars. Liz and max are obviously together, and Isabel wouldn't leave Max so I am guessing its Max Liz Isabel and Michael in one car maria Alex and Kyle (whats the story on Tess) in the other. Tell me if I am wrong

BIC:

Isabel

Alex pulled Isabel into his arms and she practically melted into them. This was too much she almost couldn't handle it. But she had to stay strong.

She needed to stay strong for Max.

Thats why she was glad that she had Alex. He gave her strength. Are you ok? he asked as he pulled back and looked at her

"I'm ok. I'll be better when I know Max is alright"

Valenti? He asked

"I don't know. He was shot."

Isabel looked over at her brother who was practically laying on Liz. Look I'm glad Max is alright but no of us are going to be alright if we don't get out of here! We're safe here at the mine but what do we do now? Where do we go? They know about us!
"We need to come up with a plan" Isabel said "We need to figure out what we do next"

britt

edited it to show they are at the mine. Sorry I was just really confused!
Last edited by Lizzie_Parker17 on Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

“Oh Max…it’s ok…it’s gonna be ok…” I here Liz whisper softly, as she wraps her arms around me.
I sit quietly and let her wipe the blood away from my chest, and try to give her as reassuring of a smile that I can give her. I want to tell her that I’m alright, I’m just feeling a little week but the feel of her arms around me is too good so I just let my head rest against her.

“I’m alright Liz.” I whisper weekly, and run my fingers through her hair. “Don’t worry.”

I then wrap my arm around her and pull her body closer to mine.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hey sorry I took so long to et here but I was on leave. Where is Kyle? At the mine ??

~* Tess *~

I look around at the confusion and chaos. I'm shaking but I can't let it show. I have to remain calm and focused. Wrapping my arms around myself, I notice everyone is basically together with their other halfs. I glance at Max who is looking quite shaken though he is trying to put on a brave act for Liz.

"How bad is he?" I ask Michael softly, concerned and scared for all of us.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I shake my head at Tess' question. I really can't tell her much more than she can see with her own eyes. "I don't know. I think it's mostly the drugs right now. We stopped them before they got very far. When the syrum wears off, he should be able to heal himself." Physically, anyway, I add to myself. A place like that is bound to leave other scars that won't show as easily and can't be healed with his power.

Then, Isabel asks the question we've all been wondering. What to do next.

"We have to leave. As soon as Max is strong enough." I tell them all again. "I told you we should have gone months ago. Now we have no choice."
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

(*Edited my last post to include Tess*)

~Maria~

Maria walked over to Michael and looked in his eyes. "Where are we gonna go?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"I don't know," I tell Maria. I put an arm around her as I watch Liz tending to Max. This was too close. I can't afford to let that happen again. "Anywhere. Idaho. Maine. Georgia. I don't care. Anywhere the FBI can't find us."