Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

(oops. :oops: I'll go edit it now. )

~Maria~

I can't believe he isn't even going to try to stop me. Doesn't he see what's really going on here? If I didn't want to be with him, I wouldn't have come this far. But he doesn't seem to understand that. He honestly thinks I really want to leave him. Closing my eyes briefly, I reopen them and look at him.

"Michael don't." I said, reaching for his hand. "I don't want to leave. I don't want to get out of this car and be anywhere without you. I thought it's what you wanted. I love you Michael. When I chose to come with you, I knew things wouldn't be easy and that we'd have our moments. We always have. But I can't even imagine my life without you. The only reason I told Kyle was because I knew we could trust him. Had he been anyone else I wouldn't have said anything. I thought I had proved that to you already. All I'm asking Michael is for you to trust me and know that I would never do anything to endanger you guys."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

She doesn't want to leave. She says she loves me. She confuses me constantly, but somehow I was expecting that one. Afterall, she was the one insisting on coming only a few hours ago, but I still don't know what the right thing to do really is. Still, she doesn't know what's really inside me. Would she still love me if she did? I'm sure she wouldn't. Better for her to leave now than to be with us for another 6 months and then find out that she was wrong about me afterall...

The rest of what she says about trusting Kyle, I don't even want to listen to. Why would she trust him? I understand that she might have felt pressured into telling him. "I'm not really mad at you for telling him, Maria," I say, tapping the accellerator to maintain my speed.

"I'm mad that he's part of this; I'm mad that he knows. But I'm sure he would have found out sooner or later," I say, grumpily. Liz was the one who insisted on dragging him in here. Tess could have fuddled his brain and we could have sent him on his way. But no, he's now part of this magical mystery tour. I exhale loudly, rolling my eyes. I hate that this whole thing is rolling right out of control.

"Right now, all I want to do is keep everyone safe, especially you," I tell her. Max and Isabel are also at the top of that list and I'm sure Max knows it. I also really need to know who we are and where we're from, and I'm sure as hell gonna get some answers from Tess when we get the chance, but at the moment my biggest concern is the FBI. "We've lost Nacedo. I don't want to lose you, too. It's dangerous with us, with me. I don't know how to protect you..."
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Alex

Isabel's phone rings. I hand it to her and watch as she answers it. I see relief wash over her face but only briefly as her eyebrows scrunch together and her lips press together. I can't hear who is on the other end but I hope it's not Michael trying to chew her out for something.

I touch her leg gently with my hand to gain her attention. She glances at me and she sees my questioning expression.

'Max' she mouths before she rolls her eyes and looks back to the road.

I relax a little and sit back. If Max is calling, then surely he is feeling better. I knew Liz and Michael were concerned about him.

"Max." I hear Isabel say with a sigh and I turn back to her. "Yes, it might gain some attention but I had to make it look different."

I smirk and understand what Max's problem was. Isabel had turned his jeep from Army green to yellow. Not my first choice either but hey, I'm not the one with powers.

ooc: Storm, hope me using your Isabel was ok. I know you've been gone and have lots of catching up to do, so I thought I'd try to get this rp going again...
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: mostly catching up I'm afraid, sorry...I'm trying to do better now though, working on getting caught up and staying that way

~Liz~

As Max sits up, and proceeds to complain about the colour of the jeep to Isabel once he has a phone, I can't help smiling at the realisation that obviously he's feeling a lot better than he was earlier. I feel the tightness in my chest lessen a little, and despite the fact that this is still a dangerous situation, I feel a hundred times better than I did a few moments before.

We might be fleeing for our lives, on the run from the FBI, but as long as I know that Max is okay, and that he's here, I can face this...

'His girl...' That simple thought makes me happier than I would have ever thought possible. There's nothing that sounds more right, despite the fact I would always have said that men aren't everything... In most cases I think that is still true, but I know that I would go anywhere, do anything, to be with Max... I love him more than anything in the world, and although I have given up my family in Roswell, I don't feel as though I've given up my home at all...because when I'm with him...I'm home...

All too soon, Maria and Michael are yelling again - well no, correction, Michael is shouting again, and Maria seems close to tears... Not that I blame her, I can't believe that Michael is actually saying the things he is... How he could basically accuse her of going to Kyle, after the fact that she's just left her home because she wants to be with him...? I shake my head mentally. No one could ever say that Michael makes sense...just that he is a pig-headed-idiot when he comes to saying the wrong thing...

Is he that much of a fool that he doesn't realise how lucky he is to have her...? That he doesn't realise that she loves him? Doesn't he know how much she's risked, and how given up for him...? If he should be angry at anyone, it should be me, I'm the one that told Kyle to come with us... I chew my lip, round and round, thinking about all this as I listen to the two of them.

Maria wants us to stop, to get out, but Michael tells her she made her choice... I can hear the stubborn edge to his tone and I wish he would just GET OVER IT! My best friend is getting more and more upset, and it's all because of him...

Suddenly the tone of the conversation - such as it is - takes on a complete u-turn though. I don't want to pry, to listen to a private conversation, but a car doesn't exactly allow much in the way of privacy. I hear the admittions of love, which is followed by the car slowing down. He continues to talk, and I realise he's once more giving her the choice of leaving and going back. He tells her to be careful, and something of what to expect, and I hold my beath, wondering how she will respond.

I want Maria to be happy and safe, whatever she does... I want her to be healthy and well, and to have a wonderful life whether it be with us or without. I love her like a sister, and I will never stop. I don't want to lose her, but in the end, it is her choice as to what to do. I don't know what I would do without her, but in the end, if that's her choice, I'm not going to try and stop her. I drew her into all this less than a year ago, and since then her life has been crazy... She didn't ask to be put in danger like this...

Before we come to a stop though, Maria's telling him that she doesn't want to leave, and I try to tune out the rest of the conversation, trying to give them privacy even in this enclosed space. It's not easy though, I have to admit, and as I hear Michael mention Kyle coming along, I look up at Max. I know he's probably not too happy about that either... Kyle only knows because he's with us, and he's with us because of me... "I'm sorry...I just couldn't leave him there for the FBI..." I tell him in a soft voice, addressing this to my boyfriend now, and not Michael... Michael's make it clear what he things, and I'm not going to waste my breath trying to explain to him at the moment... Max is another thing though...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOC: hope this works..... Isabel and Tess coming too

~Maria~

Michael starts telling me that he's not angry with me just that Kyle knows, but how can I be sure? I mean, he wouldn't have known if I hadn't of opened my big mouth, but with what happened to his dad, it was hard to keep from saying anything.

"Right now, all I want to do is keep everyone safe, especially you," He says and when he says this all my thoughts tumble into one main theme. I love him. His previous words ring in my head, "Cramping my style? You think you're cramping my style?" He'd yelled before adding, "Don't you know you ARE my style!? You're the only damn good thing in my life!"

I sit back in the seat quietly for a few minutes as I let his words play over in my head and find myself looking at him, a small smile creeping over my lips. "Michael, all I want to do is be here with you." I tell him quietly, reaching a hand over and placing it on his leg. He may not be saying he loves me, but I don't need to hear those exact words to know that he really does care. Somehow, in some way, I feel content enough to know that behind all of his blustering, he cares more then he dares to admit.

For now, I feel that the knowledge in that is definitely enough for me. I glance in the back at Liz and Max and then back at Michael and even though I don't know what's going to happen down the road, I can see that there is going to be something here for me with him. We'll be okay. I know we will.

Before I can think I find myself repeating it aloud, "We'll be okay. I know it. We'll be okay."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I'd just finished changing the color of the jeep and climbing in, starting the ignition after everything was decided when my cell rang. Picking up, I didn't even have the chance to say anything before I heard Max bellowing, "Yellow? How can you turn my jeep yellow? It's a little...bright don't you think?"

At first I can only feel relieved that my brother was feeling good enough to be questioning me in such a way, then I can't help but narrow my gaze and press my lips together in frustration. I feel Alex's hand on my leg and glance over, simply wording out my brother's name at his questioning expression.

Looking back at the road I roll my eyes, "Max." I begin, "Yes, it might gain some attention but I had to make it look different." I explain and then shrug.

After a moment, I add, "At the next chance we get, I'll change it again, if that will make you happy. Just be glad I didn't turn it pink. In fact, if you decide to keep on me about it, I might just turn it a bright pink next." I warned before laughing slightly. I wouldn't really do a bright pink, maybe a carnation though.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tess~

"Let's start up route 20 to Santa Rosa and then to Tuscumari and we'll catch route 54 northwest and avoid Amarillo. See how far we can go," Michael replied and every one began getting ready to go again. The Jetta was changed to a silver color by Michael and I admit silently that he's getting better at that.

"Well, that's handy," Kyle says as I start the car and prepare to head off as planned. I can tell this is going to be a long drive and I'm not quite sure how I feel about being stuck with the moron.

"Some of the things we can do can be handy, but it's also stuff like that we have to worry about the FBI because of." I said simply and paid attention to the road, my expression closed off. It bothered me that I was saddled with the one human in this group that was going to cause the most discomfort and who would judge us the most.

After driving in silence for a while and a brief laugh at the yellow jeep, I turned on the radio and began listening to it in silence, not really sure whether I should say anything to Kyle or not. I mean, I'm sorry that his father had to lose his life in order to help Max.. but that's not the best subject at the moment I'm sure.
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Max

"At the next chance we get, I'll change it again, if that will make you happy. Just be glad I didn't turn it pink. In fact, if you decide to keep on me about it, I might just turn it a bright pink next." Isabel says over the line.

I roll my eyes and glance back at my precious jeep. "Don't you dare Is. It won't be long before I get my powers back." I threaten but there is humor in my voice. I'm definately feeling better so I figure I'd easer Isabel's mind with my ragging.

I notice that Michael and Maria's arguing has settle so I turn back to the phone. "Just be careful Is. I'll see you next time we stop." I say before hanging up and putting the phone in my pocket.

I turn and see Liz looking at me. Her eyes are filled with sadness and it breaks my heart.

"I'm sorry...I just couldn't leave him there for the FBI..." She says.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her close to my body. I understand now. Michael and Maria have been fighting because she told Kyle about us. Liz is the one who insisted that Kyle come with us. She feels guilty for starting it all. But if someone really needs to feel guilty, it's me, for dragging everyone into this but I won't go there for now.

"It's ok Liz. You did the right thing. I understand. And in time, so will Michael. Just give him time. A lot has happened. He'll be fine once we get far enough away."

I hope my words comfort her though they do little for my own guilt. It's because of me that everyone is leaving their homes and families. I pull Liz closer and look forward.

"How long til we stop for the night? Or will we keep driving?" I ask Michael as the sun is lowering in the horizon. We still have several hours of daylight ahead of us but a bed would be nice to sleep in instead of the cramped back seat.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works Magik

~Liz~

Max wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close, and I feel a tiny bit better just from this small thing.

"It's ok Liz. You did the right thing. I understand. And in time, so will Michael..."

I'm grateful for his words...so grateful he probably wouldn't believe. It's obvious from his actions and words that he doesn't blame me, and that's a wonderful thing to know. As far as Michael goes though, I'm not so hopeful as he sounds. He's mad at me, really mad, and he's taking that out on Maria. It's wrong, and I feel so awful for starting it all. I know he doesn't like the fact that there's more of us, he wanted to leave Alex, Maria and I behind too, but the thing he needs to realise is that they're not the only ones in danger anymore... I'm not complaining about it, but we're all part of it, whether we wanted to be, like the three of us, or not, like Kyle... We're all involved, and it's just not safe to leave anyone behind...

"Just give him time. A lot has happened. He'll be fine once we get far enough away..."

I hope he's right... I give a weak smile, leaning my head against his chest a moment before looking up and then reaching down for his hand, squeezing it gently. "Thanks...I guess you always know what to say..." I tell him softly, closing my eyes and just staying there for the moment.

As Max asks about if we're going to be stopping though, I sit up again, looking over him carefully, my hand resting on his chest gingerly for fear of hurting him. "Do you need to stop...is it hurting again...?" I ask him, unable to vanish my fears despite the fact that he was sounding a lot better earlier. "Max...is there anything I can do...?" I want to help him so much, I want to do something... I should be showing him that I'm here for him, rather than making him feel as though he needs to comfort me...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Max

"Do you need to stop...is it hurting again...?" Liz asks concerned lifting her head from my chest. Her hand grazes the area over my sternum, the area Pierce cut into my skin. A shiver ran through my body at the thought of how close I came to being autopsied.

"Max...is there anything I can do...?"

"It's fine. Just sore." I try to assure her. I'm hoping my powers come back soon so I can heal it. At least the physcial injuries Pierce did to me. The mental ones...that will take longer. "I was just wondering what was planned. I was out of it for a while."

I reach up and brush my knuckles across her cheek. I know she's worried about me. I'm worried about me. I'd give anything to get that look off her face. I give her a gentle smile.

"I'll be fine. I'm still a little tired...and a little hungry." I realize. I hadn't eaten since the morning Liz was taken by Nesado.

"So Michael....what's the plan?" I ask seeing how he and Maria have fallen silent. He, no doubt, making sure I'm ok.