Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max just sits there while I tend to his cut. He tried to smile at me but I know this is all from my benefit.

“I’m alright Liz…Don’t worry…”

The words come out of his mouth but looking into his eyes I know that it’s not true…it’s far from true… He leans against me and pulls me close to him. His fingers run through my hair and I pull back before dipping my head and kissing him. “I love you…”

It’s not much, but it’s something I can do…

Tess asks how Max is and the answer from Michael goes no way to reassuring me.

“I don’t know. I think it’s mostly the drugs right now. We stopped them before they got very far, When the syrum wears off, he should be able to heal himself.”

Before they got very far…I dread to think what they might have done if Michael and the others hadn’t reached him when they did… Max looks far from fine as it is, what else would they have done… Cut him…killed him… Possible scenarios are going through my mind and none of them are ones that I want to contemplate. We got him out though…that’s the important thing…

As I try to tell myself this, Isabel asks the question that I think everyone knows is coming but no one else likes to ask. What next…? Where do we go from here…?

"We have to leave. As soon as Max is strong enough." I tell them all again. "I told you we should have gone months ago. Now we have no choice.”

Michael’s words are ones I know that he’s used before, and yet now they hold new meaning… When he says ‘we’ have to, he doesn’t just mean the four of them, Michael, Max, Isabel and Tess, he means Maria and I too…

Not that I wouldn’t have left with Max before… Maybe since that day in the crashdown I’ve always known that this was going to happen eventually, and I think I’ve known for a long time that if it did, there wouldn’t be any question…I’d go with him. I love my father, and my mother, they’re my family, but as Grandma Claudia said…you have to grab onto something like this and never let go… What I have with Max isn’t something I can throw away…it’s the sort of love that comes along once in a lifetime if you’re lucky… The others continue talking about where but right at this moment in time I have nothing to add. All I care about is the fact that Max is here… I’ll do anything, go anywhere to be with him… The question of where we’ll go is unimportant…as long as I’ll be with him, I know it will all be ok…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*KYLE*

Rolling over in bed, I decide I'm going to get up and go to the bathroom. As I shuffle down the short hallway, I notice the table lamp by the door is still on. Dad always turns that off when he gets in.

Blearily, I blink at the clock. Already past two in the morning. He's not usually out this late, but it has happened. I glance up the stairs, wondering if he might have gotten in and simply forgot, but there's no sign he's been through here.

With a shrug, I finish my trip to the toilet and head back to bed. In the morning, I'll have to ask him about what happened. Hopefully, it'll be a story he can share, assuming he's up.

I snuggle back under my covers and yawn widely as I close my eyes again. No school tomorrow, but we do have basketball practice at 9:30.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

Truthfully I don’t want to deal with all of this right now. I’m feeling really exhausted, and I wish that this could all be over, but I know that it can’t.

“We can’t deal with this irrationally.” I say as I sit up and look at Michael.

“We have to come up with a plan. We don’t even have a place to go.”

The idea of leaving my and Isabel’s parents is scary. I don’t want to leave Roswell, but right now it seems like that is our only option.

Again I glance at Liz. I can’t imagine how she must be feeling right now. But I know that I can’t leave Roswell without her. I refuse to. But I also know that I can’t ask her to drop everything and leave with us.

“I’m so sorry you got dragged into all of this,” I say and then lean my forehead against hers. I wish that I could make it all better for her. For all of us.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

As I watch Max apologize to Liz it suddenly occurs to me what Maria had actually asked; what Max is assuming. I shake my head, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "This doesn't have to affect her, or Maria or Alex. It's the four of us they want."

The three of them can go back to their normal lives again without us endangering them. Maria deserves that. She doesn't need to be trying to live on the run.

Looking at Max, I say. "We might be better off setting off at random, rather than planning it. Not even telling them where we're going. If we head anywhere that the FBI can figure out, they'll just be right after us. And if Maria, Liz and Alex don't know our plans, they can't tell. Accidentally, of course," I add as I catch Maria's glare. "The sooner we get started, the better. As soon as you're ready, I mean."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“This doesn’t have to affect her, or Maria, or Alex. It’s the four of us they want”

Is he for real…does he honestly believe that…? I think most of us know it’s not true. It’s not that simple… It stopped being that simple a long time ago…

“We might be better off setting off at random, rather than planning it. Not even telling them where we’re going. If we head anywhere that the FBI can figure out, they’ll just be right after us. And if Maria, Liz and Alex don’t know our plans, they can’t tell. Accidentally of course, The sooner we get stared, the better. As soon as you’re ready, I mean…”

I shake my head in response to this. “No Michael…I’m going to know the plans because I’m going to be part of them.” I look round at the others. “We said this once before but it seems like it needs saying again. This is NOT three and three anymore…or even three and four…Alex, Maria and I, we’re all on the radar…they know that we’re involved and if you disappear, who do you think is going to be the first person to get snatched…? One of us…” I swallow nervously. “You think that we’re in danger being with you…think about how much danger we’ll be in without you… We’re not just going to be able to walk away from this…we’re already in too deep…”

I trail off and look up at Max. “Don’t ever appologise for having brought me into it though…because there’s nowhere I’d rather be than by your side…”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"Liz is right. This involves us just as much as it does you. You cant honestly expect us to just stay here. Even if we didnt get caught, which we most likely would, we would have to spend the rest of our lives wondering what happened to you. If you were dead or alive. Where you were. I wont do that Michael. I refuse to. I love you and I'm going with you. We're in this now too. The seven of us. We're all in it together. Now, I know you said that there should be no planning as far as where to go, but we do need to do a little planning as far as actually leaving. I have a little money saved up. I was going to buy a car. It isn't much. Only about $400 but it will at least help."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I glare at Liz. "We can come up with something to protect you. You can tell them that we forced you, or something. This is going to be dangerous. Think of your families..." I start, but she is right. Valenti and Toposki told us that all of us, including the Sheriff, were already on the FBI's list. And the Sheriff is dead now - although he did more than just appear on their list. He'd actually came and helped us.

Then I frown as Maria starts to object as well. When I think of her in the hands of the FBI, my blood runs cold. Surely, they won't do the same as they did to Max, since they're human, but I know they won't be gentle.

"How do you think you're going to get your money, Maria? The banks aren't open tomorrow, and even if they were, don't you think they'll be watching for us? We can't go back to Roswell." I shake my head, but then I think of something. "Does your bank have a branch in another city? Somewhere we can be on Monday?"
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Maria smiled slightly at the realization that Michael was actually including her, Liz and Alex now. "I have an ATM card. I can use it at any ATM in any town. The only thing is, they will be able to trace it so I suggest we go to a town nearby, withdraw the money and then drive in a different direction so they cant follow us. I know I will have to leave my mom Michael. But she is safer if I go. If I stay here and they come looking for me, she could be in danger. We need to figure out a way to throw them off track." She snaked her arm around Michael's waist and looked at the rest of the group. "What do you guys think?"
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

Isabel

"I think your plan sounds as good as any" Isabel said while holding on to Alex as if he were her lifeline.

"I too have some money saved up" Isabel said "Maria is right if we have any money we should all withdrawl it from the closest ATM we can find and then leave! We can't stay here!"

"Look I know we all feel bad. The four of us feel bad that we drug all of you into our crazy lives. You three feel bad because you think we don't want you to come with us" Isabel paused and then continued

"I feel bad because I do want you guys to come with us." So lets stop fighting and start running!

britt

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"Sounds like a hell of an idea to me!"