Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Sounds like a good idea... I'm sure if Michael has anything to do with it they'll already be well on their way assuming that Maria wasn't delayed..." Alex responds and for a moment everything simply falls silent.

Looking in the rearview, I see Tess is seemingly fast asleep. How she can sleep with everything that's going on it besides me, but I also knew that she had exerted herself a great deal to help my brother. How would I ever be able to thank her for helping us save Max? If we hadn't been able to get him out, I know I would have gone crazy.

Michael and Max had been my only true family for so long and then of course when our secret was brought to light slowly we'd welcomed Liz, Maria and Alex into the folds, but still... they were human and as much as having each of them with us through everything was nice, they hadn't faced the years of hiding that we had.

Of course, by coming with us now, that was going to change. They were sacrificing so much by leaving Roswell and joining us on the run. I glance over at Alex as he looks out the passenger side window, seeming to be in thought. Would he come to regret coming with us? With everything that's happened, I care about him, but I don't know if I can let him completely in the way he wants me to. I've spent so many years keeping everything shut away, I'm not sure I know how to stop.

With a sigh, I notice the signs and find our turn coming up. Good, we'll be stopping soon. I drive the rest of the distance in silence and as soon as I pull over and stop the car where we were supposed to meet the others, I take out my cell phone and dial Michael's number. I hope Max is alright. He needs to be alright.

As soon as Michael picks up, I say, "Hey, it's Iz. How is it coming along? How's Max? We're at the meeting place."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

My dad got him out? He busted into an FBI facility? It hurt to have to talk to Kyle about his dad. I knew it wasn't easy for him. But at the same time, he had to know that his dad died doing something good. Jim was a great man and none of us are too likely to forget that.

"Yes Kyle, he did. He knew what was happening to Max was wrong and he helped us get him out. That's why I said before, your dad was a wonderful man Kyle and we're never going to forget him."

I take a deep breath and hope that what I've said came out right. The last thing Kyle needs right now is to feel like someone's making light of what happened to his dad, which is not what I was trying to do.

What about Isabel? Is she -- like that too?

Thankful that the subject had been changed slightly, I looked over at Kyle. "Isabel." I looked back at the road. "Tess. Michael." I looked back at him again to guage his reaction. "They all are. But they're not out to hurt anyone Kyle. They just want to be able to live."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Michael, Max, Isabel and Tess. Hmmpf. I could easily believe that Michael isn't quite normal. But Tess seemed nice enough. Well, a little odd on occassion, like when she insisted that we had to go to the library and then suddenly wanted to leave again.

But Liz did try to warn me about her. Why would she want me to stay away from aliens if she was involved with one already?

Somewhere in this story there's a hole that will make it all fall apart. It's some kind of scam, I'm sure. Not that Maria's lying to me; she's probably been tricked, too. How could this be true?

"Well, if he has powers, too, then why doesn't Michael fix Max up?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michael*

Liz's silence is enough for me. I'm not sure if that means Max is asleep or not, but I'm sure he's doing okay. Liz obviously doesn't want to talk which I'm okay with, too. I don't really feel like engaging in supportive conversation right now. I just want to be somewhere safe. Somewhere safe for Max and the rest of us, too.

Suddenly my phone rings. Keeping one hand on the wheel, I grab it and glance at the display. Isabel. Good. Punching the 'talk' button, I don't even need to say hello before she starts talking. "Hey, it's Iz. How is it coming along? How's Max? We're at the meeting place."

"We were delayed a bit," I say, a low growl in my voice. "We should be there in a few minutes. I'm afraid we got an extra passenger."
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"Because Max is the healer." I say, trying to be patient. I know he's trying to understand but I can tell he doesn't really believe what I'm telling him.

"Look, they all have different powers. Max is the one that can heal. Michael, he can blow things up. Isabel can dreamwalk and Tess can mindwarp. The only power they share is the ability to change molecular structures. It's complicated Kyle. But Michael can't just 'fix Max up.' Only Max can."
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

White surrounds me. I try to get away but there's no place to go. I can't move, I'm strapped to a table. I struggle but it's no use. The straps around my body hold me firmly in place. I turn my head and see the door open and HE walks in with a sadistic grin.

'Hello Max.' He says as he comes near.

I shake my head 'No...please...no more. I don't know anything. Why can't you believe me?'

His smile grows as he hold his hand up to show me the scalpel that it holds.

'It's inside of you Max. We just have to find it.'

His hand lowers and I feel the coldness of the sharp metal on my chest. I open my mouth to scream but all is silent except for his laugh.

I shift and whimper in my sleep but do not wake. My exhaustion runs deeper than my nightmares keeping me there to relive them over and over. The only thing that calms is a soothing voice I hear in my head. The one that kept me from going insane while at the madman's mercy. I hear it again and I calm down, my breathing settles to a smoother rhythm. I sigh as I enjoy the reprieve from HIM. I wallow in her voice and know that when I finally wake, she will be there.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I'm a bit nerved up as soon as I hear Michael's voice begin his reply, "We were delayed a bit," I'm afraid to hear what he says next, and my hand tightens on the wheel in front of me as I glance over at Alex. "We should be there in a few minutes. I'm afraid we got an extra passenger."

"What do you mean an extra passenger? Michael, what happened?" I hope that whatever is going on, doesn't end up being something that's going to cause us more problems then we already have. I hold my breath, waiting for the response from Michael, but dreading the idea of hearing it.

What exactly would it mean for us?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"What do you mean an extra passenger? Michael, what happened?" Isabel asks.

I can hear the tension in her voice - barely contained panic. It's not a lot different than what I'm feeling. I don't like the way this is spiralling out of control. First, we have Maria and Alex and Liz insisting on being part of everything. Now, we have Kyle added in. What will be next? We go home and invite the Evanses and Ms. DeLuca, too?

"Valenti followed Maria to the mine," I tell her, my words curt. "Liz talked him into coming with us. When we meet up, I'm gonna want you or Tess to ride with him. Keep an eye one 'im for me."

*Kyle*

I listen to Maria's explanation and it makes sense in a weird sort of way. It's still pretty impossible to believe all of this.

"Oh," I say weakly and sit back, just watching her drive. I want to just shake her and make her admit this is all some sort of elaborate joke. That none of it is real. But somehow, I know that's just me wishing for something that can't happen.

I start going through the year in my mind. Everything that happened since that shooting. Now I realize why Liz went with him. Just because he saved her. Some kind of hero-thing. And the rest of it. The way my dad was watching Evans all the time. Even when we were on the father-son camp-out in Fraizer woods. I know he was investigating Max. I'm pretty sure he didn't like Max. And yet -- he got himself KILLED trying to rescue him.

I'll never get to hear my dad explain what he was doing and why. I'll never be able to say good-bye to him, or tell him I loved him. Hell, we're leaving Roswell forever. I won't even be able to bury him...

"So...," I say a few minute later. "When did my dad start helping the little green men? I thought he didn't like Evans."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Alex~

As we reach the allotted meeting point, I notice see that we’re the first to arrive and Isabel pulls out her phone, calling Michael to tell him we’re here and ask how it’s going. The expected phonecall would be short and brief, simply an affirmation that they’re on their way I imagine, but I’m not so sure it’s that simple from the look on her face.

Her hand tightens on the wheel, and even if I hadn’t thought so before, her next words tell me that something has definitely happened.

Another passenger…? Questions as to who spring to mind of course, but I also note the tone of Isabel’s voice, and hesitantly, I reach out to touch the hand she’s resting on the wheel, squeezing it gently in the hopes it will provide some tiny sense of reassurance.

I know it’s not much, but it’s pretty much all I can think of right now… She’s on the phone, so words will only distract, and besides…I’m not too sure what I’d be saying… I just need her to know I’m here for her

For now, this is all I can do…this, and wait for the answers to come…

OOC: don't know this is that good, but hope it works...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Max wimpers in his sleep, and I can tell whatever he’s dreaming isn’t all pleasant. I run my fingers through his hair, dipping my head to kiss it gently and whispering soft words even as he sleeps.

“I’m here Max…I promise…I’ll always be here…” I tell him even though he can’t hear me. I mean every word. I won’t leave him… It doesn’t matter how dangerous, how scary…all that matters to me is that I’m with him… He saved my life, brought me back, and his love has changed me forever…

My gaze remains fixed on his head as he continues to sleep, and I sit back. “I love you Max Evans…” I whisper so softly I’m sure that Michael in the front won’t be able to hear.

After sitting like this for some time, I look out the window momentarily, looking forward to Michael then, about to ask how much longer we’re going to be. Just then though, his phone rings, and as he picks up, I realise from his words it’s Isabel.

As he explains about the ‘complication’, I can hear the frustration and even anger in his words, but I’m not going to apologise for asking Kyle to come… His dad risked everything for us, and paid the price… I don’t love him, but I do care about him, and it would be dangerous to leave him. Not only that, but we owe Jim more than that… He trusted us…we can’t just leave Kyle for the FBI to pick up…no one deserves what they would likely do to him…

I swallow and chew on the inside of my lip, my gaze falling once more to Max, and the love and concern I feel for him over-riding everthing else. “I’ll be here Max…I’ll be here…” I murmur ever so softly before falling silent again.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"He never disliked Max. He just didn't trust him at first. He thought they would hurt someone. But when he got to know them better and realized they wouldn't, and what the FBI was really up to, he started to help." she explained.

"They never wanted any of this. All they have ever wanted was to be able to live in peace but some jerks who are insistant on making their lives a living hell refuse to let that happen." She said, beginning to sob. "Why can't they just leave them alone?" she slammed her hand down on the steering wheel. She had managed to be strong for so long but everyone had a breaking point.