Preternatural Curses UC/Adult

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

"I'm here"

I feel Max take my hands, and anything else just merges into the background. Alex, Michael, Isabel, I guess they're there, but I don't truely register their presence as I focus on his voice.

"Control Liz. You can do this. Concentrate..."

"I'm sorry..." My voice is little more than a whisper and I know my hands are shaking. "I-I thought I had it...I'm sorry Max..."

Swallowing, I try to get rid of the lump in my throat, trying to compose myself to do what he says but all I can think about is how I've let him down it seems. I should be able to do this, I can't keep relying on him...

These feelings aren't helping me of course, causing my emotions to become even more out of wack than they were originally, but I can't help it... I can't help thinking about the fact that this has happened so many times tonight, and I have to be able to do this on my own. I can't just let myself blow like this, and Max isn't always going to be around to help.

"I'm sorry, I tried...I did..." I'm close to tears as I look up at him, still trying, but failing to get this under control. Concentrate, focus, control...I can do this, I can, I...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"It's okay, Liz. It's okay," I tell her, softly, soothingly. My voice is barely more than a whisper, but I know she hears me clearly. We're connected. I can feel her disapointment and sadness over losing this again. I try to show her how much I love her. How proud of her I am. I can't even imagine getting these powers all at once like this -- and her body being human. It's my fault she's having trouble. Not hers. I'm the one who did this to her, although I didn't have any idea it would happen. Even if I had known, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. I could never have just let her die.

"You're doing great, Liz. You are. We have the rest of the weekend together. It's going to be okay," I say, keeping up a quiet litany of encouragement. I'm so very glad this happened now, when I was with her. I can't imagine what it would have been like if she were alone --

In a few moments, I feel her gathering control. I was able to relieve the pressure, the intensity, but I resisted the urge to put things completely right. She can do it. I know she can. I can feel the enery all flowing back into its proper boundaries.

"You got it. That's great," I say as the last of it gets sorted. I stay there, holding her face with my hands. My eyes closed as my forehead touches hers. I wait, partly just to make sure she's got it but mostly just because I don't want to let go of her. I love her so much ...

After a long moment, I pull back. I smile at her, raising a finger to gently wipe a tear from her cheek. I want to kiss her, but I'm not sure if this is the time or place. We have agreed to quit pretending, but there's everyone here and I know they must have questions ...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

OOC: Hey everyone! Guys, I’m so so sorry that I’ve been gone for so long. The past weeks have been hell for me with the illness I’ve been through. But I’m fine now, and back to the game and post here finally. LOL :)

*Michael*

As if we don’t have enough going on already without this. We’re on the right track; things have been going so well. Clues were practically falling our lap as of lately. And now this. I watch as Max tries his best to handle Liz, and yeah, I do feel sorry for her in a way. I even feel for her when I see her start to puddle up a bit. It’s not exactly easy for us, being what we are on a planet full of humans. I wouldn’t want to imagine being a human who suddenly started becoming something like us.

But that would be all Maxwell’s fault, now wouldn’t it?

See, I pull a stunt like that, and I would be getting the standard lecture, “Michael, what were you thinking? You know we can’t expose ourselves. We can’t let anyone see us. You shouldn’t have done that for her. It wasn’t safe.” But good olde Max can rescue his lovely brunette Princess, it’s the most altruistic and romantic thing since Pretty Woman. Never mind the fact that he’s officially made her a freak from the world now. I wonder how his conscience is dealing with that. Part of me revels in that, thinking “Good, you get what you deserve.” The part that loves him like a brother, however, worries for him, pities him. This isn’t easy for her, and it can’t be easy for him to watch her go through it either.

“She sparks any brighter, Maxwell,” I say softly, “And someone ‘round the camp in the distance might think it’s fourth of July out here.”

We really needed to get her somewhere farther away…a place where she could have this next spell of hers in a more private setting.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"It's okay for now," I say as Michael suggests moving, although he does have a point. We can't be drawing more attention. Especially with Valenti here. "She's under control," I say.

No more sparking. At least now. What about next time? Will she make it through the night? This can't happen when she's in a tent with her dad. I really thought she was getting a handle on this, but honestly, she's only been having these sparking episodes for less than half a day. It might take quite a while to get full control. I only hope she can. What if her human body CAN'T control it? Will this be happening this often all the time?

"Maybe we should try the stones," I suggest. I can do more with them. Maybe I can ... change her back. Undo what I'd done to her without knowing it. Or help her get her balance. Either way.

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

"It's okay Liz...it's okay..." Max tries to reassure me as we connect but I can't help but feel I've let him down. I should have been able to control this. He says that I'm doing great, but I've failed, over and over again... Time and time, it's flaired up, and time and time I've been unable to stop it. Max says that we have the rest of the weekend, but if my dad starts talking to me again like before it could only be a matter of hours before he sees something he shouldn't.

"It's going to be okay..."

Swallowing, I try to put the doubts and worries to the back of my mind, focusing on the connection as I feel Max siphoning off more of the energy. I clench my fist and bite my lip, the power still surging under my skin as I feel Max 'let go'.

I look at him in surprise, realising he's leaving me to do the rest and for a moment I'm scared. What if I can't...? It takes me a few minutes to collect myself, but with a little concentration and focus, I find myself controlling the power that's left instead of letting it control me and I look up at Max, my fingers uncurling as I let out a long sigh or relief.

"You got it, that's great..." He leans towards me, his forehead touching mine and as he pulls back he smiles, wiping a tear from my cheek.

I open my mouth to say something, although I'm not sure what, but before I can Michael speaks up, looking over at Max accusingly it seems. "She sparks any brighter, Maxwell, and someone round the camp in the distance might think it's fourth of July out here..."

I'm tempted to point out that if it wasn't for his pushing, that wouldn't just have happened, but I have a feeling that wouldn't much help things and I hold my tongue as Max says it's okay.

"She's under control..."

I nod in response to this and look over at Michael. "I got it!" I respond clearly, speaking as much to convince myself as anyone else. I can do this, I have to... Max is here right now, but he won't always be, and somehow I don't think this is just going to vanish as quickly as it came.

"Maybe we should try the stones..."

I look over at Max as he makes the suggestion, a little suprised I guess. The stones are for aliens...Max, Michael, Isabel, yes...but me...? I'm not an alien...and yet...I can't say that humans produce their own lightning bolts so...what am I...? I swallow and reach for his hand, just...needing him...and this time it has nothing to do with sparks shooting across my hand...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz reaches over and takes my hand. I wrap my fingers around hers and give her a little squeeze. I think she's still in control for now. It's just me and her and that's nice. I just wish I hadn't done this to mess up her body so much. It was the first time I'd ever healed someone who was so badly hurt. Will this happen everytime? Well, hopefully I won't ever again have to witness something like that day at the Crashdown.

"Maybe we should find someplace a bit more private," I say, conceeding to Michael's concerns. There are other things to talk about, too. Things we really don't want anyone to overhear.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: I figure Alex is pretty quiet, just listening and watching for now so just posting Liz, hope that's okay...

~Liz~

Max tightens his hand around mine and I smile softly as a warm shiver seems to run down my spine which has nothing to do with power or control...just...feelings... It's nice, just knowing he's there, it means more than I can ever show and I don't know what I would do without him... I love him, pure and simple. Maria's tried to convince me that I have to snap out of it, but I can't...

From the moment I looked into his eyes and he saved me, my heart's belonged to Max. He holds the key and I can't change that...nor do I want to... I know that Michael and Isabel are probably going to have plenty to say about it, and Maria too, but this can't just be about their feelings, this is something about me and Max, and I think we've both been pretty clear as to how we feel tonight...

Time and time again, we put others before ourselves, and look where we end up...in a mess! I end up a wreck, which then causes these wacky powers to surface and play havock, and without him I don't think I could even begin to think about controling them... What does it mean, what's going to happen to me... Why has it happened, how...and what am I now...human, alien...I don't seem to fit either...

Swallowing nervously as the questions and thoughts run through my head, I look over at Michael and then back up at Max as he suggests going somewhere private, nodding slightly and looking around. "So where do you suggest..."
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...