Preternatural Curses UC/Adult

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"So where do you suggest..." Liz asks when I say we need privacy to talk this out.

It all comes back to me again but I don't have any suggestions. I look out into the darkness, wishing for answers. The cave would be good but that's too far away. Getting into a car and driving off a bit would work -- but all the parents would freak, especially after all the weirdness that just went on. Heading for the clearing near the bathrooms? No, too much chance of being interupted.

"I ... I guess we can go up on the rock. No, behind the ridge," I say, knowing it's not enough. Voices carry far too well in the still of the night in the forest, but it will be better if we're low and have a fifteen foot high ridge between us and the camp. It's the best I can come up with at the moment. "Unless someone has a better idea?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Will be trying to post when I get home from D*C. I'm half way home now. Stopped the night with a friend so we could get some sleep.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Better ideas...? I shake my head slowly as Max questions after his suggestion, not knowing what to say. I'm still a little stunned after everything that's happened I guess, amazed by what I've seen, and experienced, and shaken by what's happening to me...

Only yesterday I was trying to get back to my normal life... I didn't really want to, and it would never have been the same after being close to Max, but I was trying... He had said to cool it, and I had gone with that...

Now it's the next day though, and everything's been turned upside down. It's kinda like the shooting all over again, when everything I thought I knew has been thrown in the air, and I don't know...

What am I doing, how will I cope with this, will I ever be able to control this...? I bite down on my lip at the thought, but as I look over at Max, I'm reminded again that I'm not alone, and that makes all the difference I guess... We're together, he's there for me, and I'll make it through...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I nod as everyone's silence seems to indicate agreement. "Let's go then," I say. Taking Liz's hand, I lead the group on the trail around the ridge. Holding her hand is more than just being careful in case she slips again. It feels good just because it's Liz.

Again, I think of the cars. We can't go anywhere, I know, but maybe the enclosure would protect us from being overheard? Except, I don't think any of them are big enough for all six of us.

"This looks good," I say as I find a small level area about a half a mile from the camp. The ridge between us will keep anyone from our camp from overhearing us or seeing Liz if she sparks. I don't see any other campsites at the moment. I hope there's nobody nearby.

I move a log to one side and gesture for Liz to take a seat with me.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Again, this is a hard one, but I have to say goodbye. Kat, Isabelle, again the decision is yours if you should choose to restart the game you have my blessing. Otherwise, I leave it open as a fanfic challenge to anyone that might be interested.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.