Glimpses: Aurora's Journal (FF, CC, Teen) *Check in!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kevin*

I glance up and see Aurora and Ashley giggling together. I wanna be there, not tied to some kitchen duty with Matthew and his dad. I know this is safer, but I'm here to be with Aura. I glance over at Mr. Evans. Aura insists that he does actually like me, but it's so hard to tell the way he looks at me whenever I'm with her.

I put several finished burgers on buns and stack them up with tomatos and lettuce and pickles. I leave off the condiments. Whoever picks it can put whatever they like on it. I notice there's Tabasco sauce out along with the ketchup, mustard and A-1 sauce. I can hardly imagine putting that on a burger, but every family is a bit different.

"Um, how about if I take these out to the crowd?" I suggest to Matthew. Let me get out there and chat with Aura again even if it's only for a moment.

*Max*

"More than staring?" I ask with a wicked grin as I catch my hands around Liz's waist. "I think I can handle that."

I pull Liz close and lean in close for a kiss. It's not a peck. It's a serious committed kiss, but Liz's response makes it even deeper. In a moment, we're all but making out in the middle of the living room.

Reluctantly, I pull back. "I can do even better than that a little later," I promise. I look around the room quickly, hoping Liz and I aren't giving anyone ideas...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*

You guys asked me to keep this open. Are you going to post?

Please?
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry for the delay, I know it isn't much, but hope this is okay

~LIz~

I sigh reluctantly as Max pulls back, although I know he's right. Maria and the others still tease us about how much like teenagers we sometimes seem, and Aurora's said more than once that we're embaressing, but I can think of worse things... The fact is that he can still make me feel as wonderful as he did when we were younger, and that's an amazing thing...

Smiling, I look back up at him as he promises to do better later. "Oh...I'd like that..." I smile, reaching to take and squeeze his hand gently as we look back over to where our daughter, family and friends are enjoying themselves. "We're lucky aren't we...?" I whisper softly, tilting my head to rest it against his shoulder...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Wow, haven't seen this in a while but looks like it's doing good....if ya'll need any help w/ characters let me know :)

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- We'd be happy to have you! Go ahead and post. :D I'm still waiting on Matthew for Kevin...

*Max*

"We're lucky aren't we...?" Liz says.

I feel her lean against me and my smile comes automatically. "We're the luckiest people on Earth," I tell her. Sometimes I just can't believe that things have worked out so well for us. We still have to be afraid of the FBI but we haven't seen them in such a long time. We've had a wonderful life and there's good reason to believe there's only more to come.

Kissing Liz on the top of her head, I look around at this group. I have to add Michael, Maria, Isabel, Jesse and the kids to that list. We've all been incredibly lucky. Now Aurora is going off to college. She'll be away from Kevin, but that might be good. Let her concentrate on her work and really get a chance to know what she feels for him.
[/b]
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been really active lately. This has been a busy November (first time doing NaNoWriMo; I won, yay me!), but I'm back. I'm going to try to get something up tonight.
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

This party doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Unless anyone has any particular ideas for something to happen, I think we'll move back to an earlier memory very soon.

Any thoughts on this?
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

Whatever you and anyone else wants to do is fine with me. Lead the way, and I shall follow. :)
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>