What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Isabel

"... you didn't really tell me."

“Oh so you just interrupted me? You know I wasn’t sure cause I can remember you manhandling me out of your way and then locking yourself in the bathroom and hiding like a little girl”

“I was not hiding” Alex states quickly. I think its more then his ego can take being likened to a little girl.

“Uh huh, I believe you Whitman.” I say with a nod and a tilt of my head “Now if you will excuse me like I said before hot date downstairs waiting for me.”

I walk downstairs to find Jake in conversation with Tess and Liz and oh my god is Tess flirting with my date? Isn’t she meant to be dating Max? Isn’t she meant to be removing her hand from my date’s arm when I’m in the room.

I cough and glare to make sure that they know that I am here and I’m so not impressed. Jake sends me a trademark grin and is by my side in seconds.

“I missed you,” he purrs wrapping his arm around my waist “And do you know how hot you look?”

“Of course I look hot, I’m Isabel…”

“Anderson yeah I know,” Jake finishes for me “I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as modest as you”

“What’s the point in being modest? I am what I am and it seems stupid to deny it” I say with a pout for Jake and a glare for Tess. As soon as I get five minutes alone with Liz I’m going to get a word for word account of what was said when I was upstairs.

“Are you ready to leave?” Jake asks and I nod. I’m now beyond ready to get to the stupid beach so that I can come home and shower that god awful sand away.

“I’ll see you at the beach Liz.” I say with a smile for my roommate “Oh and you Tess I guess.”

“Are you ready to leave Alec?” Jake asks with a smirk as Alex walks down the stairs towards us.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

very nice part Ruby! :)

ALEX

“I was not hiding” I reply automatically when Isabel finishs with her "conclusion". A conclusion that she got after I one again managed to say the wrong words. I bet Tess would blast me somehow if she heard me.

And just for the record: I was NOT hiding ... I took a shower! Is it my fault that I step into the bathroom two seconds before she comes in? Okay, so I knew she was behind me and ... whatever

“Uh huh, I believe you Whitman. Now if you will excuse me like I said before hot date downstairs waiting for me.” she says before pushing past me to her *puke* hot date *puke*.

And she said Whitman, not Alex ... so much for making progress. I must have been one huge bastard in my past life to deserve this!

After a few seconds I follow Isabel (wouldn't want her to notice I'm stalking her) and happen to watch her and Jake standing close and whispering to each other in a adorable-I-gotta-barf-way.

Makes me wonder how I acted around my former girlfriends.

Turning to Liz and Tess (where's Max?) I wonder if I should better look back to Jakey and Isabel when I see the glare Tess sends to me. Sending an innocent grin at her, I'm relieved when she rolls her eyes at me in mock annoyance and Liz grins back my way. Maybe Tess will be easy on poor old me.

“Are you ready to leave Alec?” Jake asks smirking my way. If he expects me to explode then he will be surprised. I'm gonna ignore his antics as good as I can from now on, starting this moment!

"Yeah, it's the red car next to Max's jeep." I tell him, acting as if I didn't hear his "Alec" and then turn to Tess and Liz, "I'll see you later and Please, wear some warning sign when you are at the beach, wouldn't want to have drooling men in a radius of one mile around us."

"Alex!" Liz embarrassed with a cute blush while Tess just shakes her head. "We'll behave you sweet talker. Drive carefully!"

"Yes Mom." I say in a little boy voice, causing her to slap playfully. Raising my hands in mock surrender, I leave. At least I'm getting along with those two and Max.

And maybe I get a chance to talk to Maria before we leave. I looked through the Internet for the route to the beach so that shouldn't be a problem but I'd like to ask her for help planning Liz's birthday and to finally have a decent talk with her so we can get to know each other. Lord knows what isabel told her about me this afternoon.

Oh, and I need to remind the two lovebirds one step behind me that my car is a strictly G-rated zone. At least if they don't want to walk. My Car - My Rules!

... hm, that was supposed to be about 1/3 of its current lenghts ... where did I go wrong? :?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Your post was great, Trude. :) I'm still waiting on a Maria, 'tho and everyone's coming out to the cars. ...

And I thought we had a Kyle. who's playing him?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

Kyle doesn't answer, so I shrug. "Whatever, man." It's like he suddenly zoned out there. Wonder what he's thinking about. Does he like Maria, too? I thought he was into Liz.

"I got some things to do. See ya in a bit." I head out of the kitchen and pick up my other purchases. I know just where to put them, but I'm stopped short when I see Max with Alex talking to Isabel's date. Gotta be quick.

I dart back through the kitchen where Kyle turns as if to start talking again, but I ignore him and leave out the back door, racing around to the front of the house. The good thing about a jeep is that it's warm here, and Max has, naturally, left the top off. I take care of part one of the plan and then start back into the house, just as Maria comes out.

Luckily, she doesn't see me and I stay out of sight as Max comes out front. What is he following Maria for? Is he interested in her, too? I thought he was into Tess? he's still after all of them, I know it. That whole thing as I was heading out with Maria last night was all an act.

I'm seeing red as I get back inside behind him. It's not until I see Alex and Tess and Liz that I realize I might be able to use that against him. Then maybe I will have a chance with one of the girls. Maria, particularly. Or Isabel, I guess. She'd be cool, but she's with Jake already.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Maria

I raise an eyebrow wondering why Max is curious about Michael and my "date"? Max doesn't actually want to know does he? It's not like he cares, because I can already tell by his ignoring me and not hardly speaking with me that he's not interested, but it'd be kind of cool if he were jealous.

"It went alright," I say with a shrug, "I just got this feeling he was looking for someone though."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Maria seems kinda cold and I don't understand why. Truth is, she hasn't said much at all to me since last night. Even at work where we're supposed to be paid to talk to each other, she hasn't really responded to me much. At first, I was kinda relieved that she wasn't hanging all over me like she had been the first night, but now I'm not so sure it's a good thing.

Damn. Hard to believe I'm trying to help Alex with Isabel. I don't understand women, either. This wouldn't still be about Liz driving her car, would it? I thought she was over that after lunch yesterday when her headache cleared up.

"It went alright. I just got this feeling he was looking for someone though," she says with a shrug. She turns her face away, but I can tell she's still watching me, waiting for a response.

"Gee, I'm sorry to hear that," I tell her. Maria's a really nice girl and I don't like seeing her disappointed. I give her a grin, hoping to cheer her up a little. "He's an idiot if he didn't realize that he was already with a great girl. I might have asked you out myself, but at the time I thought Alex would have slugged me again if I did."
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

I can edit if this is wrong!!!!

Thanks again isabelle (hugs)

<<Kyle>>

Jeez Harding is hot. She has the best body in the world. Her brest are definetley cupable and her lips
whew!! her lips.
She is sexy as hell. I wish she was in here now so that I could toss her on the table wrap those long, silky smooth legs around me and...

Michael shrugs"Whatever, man."

Wait I forgot Michael was asking me something I got so caught up in my daydream... Something about Maria and Max. He must think I'm crazy.

"I got some things to do. See ya in a bit."

Guerin leaves and I'm left alone to pack up the rest of the food.
Michael is a real a** but he does have a good point about that Max Evans sabataging thing. I mean if Evans was taken down a notch, then Tess would defintely see me as a better option.

hmmmm.

Nah. If I have to stop someone else's game just to start my own then it's not a competition. It more like cheating. Max is my competition and I just gotta woo Tess til she see's that I'm the better option.

Oww

"Shit"

I drop a whole pack of frozen Pork Ribs on my sandeled big toe.

Niicece Valenti why don't you try and cut the whole toe off next time I think to myself.
Last edited by Crystalbehr on Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Later Days!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Hope this will do for now :)

ALEX

Walking out of the house, I see Max standing next to Maria's car, talking with Maria. It's probably rude to just walk up to them and interrupt them but everything's better than having to think about Jake and Isabel behind me. I wonder what they are giggling about (yes, Jake giggles like a girl!). Hopefully, they ain't talking about me.

Swiftly walking to Max and Maria, I ignore Isabel and Jake as they head for my car. They can wait a few minutes after all, it won't kill them!

"Hey guys!" I greet Max and 'Ria.

"Ready to go?" Max asks with a quirked eyebrow.

"Of Course!" I state with forced enthuisasm, still wondering why I even asked them to come along with me in the first place. I smile at Max before turning to Maria.

"Uh Maria, I just wanted to ask if we could talk down at the beach." I ask her with a smile. God, she spent the last hour with Isabel, who knows what she told Maria about me!

"Sure, what about?" Maria asks with a frown. Whatever Isabel said, I can only be bad.

Looking to the house to check if Liz is within earshot, I say, "Oh, well, 1st there's Liz birthday on Friday. I think it would be good if we throw a small party, which you are invited to help me with Mr. Evans." I flash a winning smile at Max.

"I'm involved with a lot of your plans, huh?" He teases. Well, I think he teases.

"I'm sorry, man. You don't have to help of course - I mean both Liz's birthday and ... the other thing." I say apologetically to him.

"No no! I will help with the party, it's no problem at all!" Max eagerly replies.

"Great!" Hopefully, we can manage a nice surprise party for Liz. I turn back to Maria then who's still frowning at me and Max - now even more than earlier - what the hell did Isabel say about me?

"Well,maybe a party that gives us all the opportunity to spend time together and get to know each other more. I was wondering if you know some clubs or restaurants that work for that and the second thing is that I think we never had a real talk since this whole experience started and thought we could have our first "get-to-know-each-other" talk at the beach."

Whew, that was a long sentence!

"What do you think Maria?" I ask after a second, hoping that she'll agree to both and also hoping that Isabel and lover boy won't get it on on top of my car.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

:D YAY! A new Tess, PLUS a post from Trude! And with our new Kyle and Sugarplum back, we got a full crew again. YAY! :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

Maria doesn't respond to my attempt to cheer her up and find out what's bugging her. I hoped she'd smile a little. She really is a nice girl and I don't like that she seems to be so bummed out.

Then Alex approaches and we're able to chat with him for a bit. It's clear he's still focused on Isabel, which is understandable, although he doesn't want to come out and say that to Maria yet. It's fun to tease him a bit, but I still wish I could get through to Maria. If we weren't both drivers, I'd have asked her to ride with me, or vice versa.

I do wish we had some sort of plan for Liz's birthday although I suppose we still have time. I'm sure Alex, Maria and I can come up with something.

"I was wondering if you know some clubs or restaurants that work for that and the second thing is that I think we never had a real talk since this whole experience started and thought we could have our first "get-to-know-each-other" talk at the beach," Alex says to Maria, hardly pausing to breathe.

Maria shrugs. "Yeah, I guess so," she says to him.

I nod at that. "You're right, Alex," I say. "We've been here two days, but I haven't had a chance to really talk to everyone, either." I'm thinking specifically of Kyle and Michael, as well as Maria and even Isabel. I've been vaguely jealous of Kyle since he and Liz are getting along so well, although I really shouldn't be. Alex assures me she's not really interested in Kyle and I know she's not interested in me, so it's not really a competition.

And Michael, well, apparently he doesn't like me, I remember. Maybe if I spend some time with him we can sort it out, like I did with Alex. Hopefully, without me getting hit, first.

"Hey!" Michael says, gruffly, suddenly appearing behind me. "Liz says I'm supposed to ride with you, Maria."

Real smooth, Michael. I think. Way to pour on the charm. No wonder Maria's not sure you're interested in her. Of course, maybe he isn't. Maybe he likes Liz.

Glancing back at the house, I notice Kyle coming out the front door with a hamper of food. Tess and Liz turn to talk to him, no doubt telling him that he's riding with me. "It looks like my riders are ready to go," I tell Maria and Alex. "I'll meet you all at the beach."

With that, I turn and head back to meet the girls and Kyle. "Looks like we're ready to go," I say. "Thanks for packing up the food, Kyle."
morpheus awakened
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by morpheus awakened »

Here goes nuttin'! :mrgreen:

TESS

"Looks like we're ready to go," Max says. "Thanks for packing up the food, Kyle."

I give Kyle a quick smile too before pulling Max aside to ask him quietly, “Max, why in the world did Alex volunteer to chauffeur Isabel and Jake to the beach? Is he trying to torture himself or something?”

Max sort of grimaces and then replies, “Well, I don’t exactly understand his reasoning either, if he even has any. But at least this way he has a little control over what they choose to um, do en route to the beach, you know.”

I don’t understand it, nor am I exactly thrilled with Alex’s current track record in trying to woo Isabel away from Jake, but you have to work with what you’re given, I suppose. So I just heave a big sigh and turn to more pleasant thoughts… like Kyle bending over to place the cooler in the back of the Jeep.

It’s funny, we’ve been here at least a couple of days now, and I don’t think I’ve had one solid conversation with Kyle. I’ve been so tuned into Max and trying to win his attentions that I hadn’t really noticed him that much. But then again, why do I need to be thinking about Kyle when it’s been so much fun to hang out with Max. The man is definitely gorgeous and such a gentleman, although he seems to be a bit more distracted today than he was yesterday, and that seems to happen more often when Liz is in the room.

I suppose he could be interested in her? I mean, it’s not like we’re exclusive or anything, but I hadn’t thought she had even given him a second glance, since she never seems to be able to look him in the eyes for very long when they’re talking.

Just then Liz breaks me out of my thoughts and lets me know we’re getting into the cars now, at least the passengers are. Max is over double-checking the directions with Maria that he got from Alex.

“Okay, I’m coming.” I call back to Liz as I turn back towards the front door to make sure everyone’s outside and ready to go. I haven’t seen Michael for a little while, but then I see him leaning against Maria’s car with that usual bored look on his face. I close the door and walk over to the Jeep with my beach bag.
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Hey morpheus awakened great post !!!!

<<Kyle>>

"Thanks for packing up the food, Kyle."

Evans says while headed towards the car. Tess grins at me and turns to start talking to Tess in a hushed tone about something. Damn man. She's so beautiful in the sunlight.

Before we get out of this place, All that beauty is going to be mine and not Evans.

"Yeah no problem." I mumble as I reach down to grab the cooler in the back of the jeep.

I think i'll start once we get to the beach. I gotta find some way to distract Evans from her. hmm this should be fun, I think as I jump into the back of the jeep.
Later Days!