Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hey,

I'm sorry guys. This just isn't working. I can't concentrate on playing anymore. That means, Im leaving all the rpgs I'm in.

I am very sorry for being a pain in the ass and not posting. I'm sorry I kept my characters and said I'll post tomorrow/next week/asap/soon. Im sorry I couldn't fullfill my promises. My life is just too messy right now and I just cant go on.

All of my RPGs (Land of Hope, World of Changes [co-work with Storm], The Fifth [Co-work with Storm]) can be taken over if you're interested in them. I will be reading rpg's still even if I'm not playing. I'd like to see the three ideas go somewhere.

I apologize for doing this, but right now it's the only thing I can do.

Thank you for everything. I love all of you.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Very sorry to hear this! We will all miss you, and I really hope that everything works out for you!

Mel x x
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, don't hate me guys but I have no access to this site anymore. It takes forever to get on at home and I don't have that much time and it's now being blocked at work. So unfortunately, I'm having to stop all RPG's and not starting any new fics. I will be finishing the one that I have invested a lot of time and work in but it'll be a slow process. (Against My Programming.) I'll miss you all and I'm sorry to have to do this. Believe me that I don't want to. Writing is one of my only stress relievers and I loved the feedback I got here. Sorry again and if anyone would like to take over my RP's please feel free. Bye!

Beth aka littleroswell :cry:
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

You'll be missed Beth... so will you Anna!

Just remember you still both have friends here.

To everyone else:
I may end up closing down some of my games soon, I'll let people know which one's once I decide... but it will free up time for the games I'm in of others (and worry if they weren't going well) and it will also be easier because I am now enrolled in college and start my first course work on Monday (though since it's online I've already begun doing some of it lol)

I will still be posting whenever I can and hopefully won't get too bogged down with doing that.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

*sighs* Two great players :(
Hope life goes well for you both! Missing you already!

good luck with the college stuff storm!
Last edited by madroswellfan on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

I know I owe a load of posts - My apologies - Let me explain...

Firstly Im having a major case of writers block with the exception of a select few rpgs.

But more importantly, and the real reason - is Im very stressed with my show thats this weekend, my uni panto which is the next weekend - and I have an interview to hopefully be the stage manager of the uni fashion show which is the weekend after that! Add to that coursework, homework, failing in maths exams and running for treasure of my music theatre society - maybe you can see my problem!

I will try and update when I can - if Im holding anyone up in a particular rpg feel free to pm me and I'll do my best!

Mel x x
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long. I got very sick for the last three weeks or so with a stomach virus, haven't been able to keep much of anything down. I'm doing better now, so I'll be catching up soon.

~Shannon
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Shannon.....so glad you are getting better! Can't wait to get back to RPing with you! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

gah, I hate computers. Anyways, mine now has some 'disease' where it shuts the internet part only down occasionally, without warning. so i've copied all my posts and will write replies and try to get them up sporadically over the next couple of days. :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'll be gone from Monday through Wednesday the 14th, but I'll be posting again on Thursday to catch up.