Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

okay, you'll notice that I have posted and will be whenever I can be, however we are still not in our house so I'm unable to do things regularly, don't have net and am going insane.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

Sorry for not posting a lot lately. I've had finals too. But all the work I put into studying paid off...I got As in all of my classes. So now I'm back and will be posting regularly again. :)

~Shannon
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Sorry for not posting recently! Everythings been a bit hectic here! I'll post as much as I can!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I know I am a bit behind. Sorry guys :cry: I promise I will catch up in the next couple of days :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I am going to be really tied up for the next few weeks starting from tomorrow, moving to a new city and job hunting so won't be able to post very often until I have settled down.

Happy New Year!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I know I've been MIA, but I have had a major case of writers block and too many things to do. And I'm pretty sure things are gonna get worse. So as of now I will not be making any more rpgs or joining any more.

I have also decided I'm going have to drop some roleplays. These are the ones I will have to drop right now, but they're may well be more later.
(By the way, I sooo wish I could stay in these but I can't)

An Unwanted Engagement
Behind these Walls
Witchy Women
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Alright, I know I've basically been a no-show half the time, but RL is just making things too difficult right now... I'm gonna try to keep up my RPG's but I need to drop everything else...sorry guys :cry: . I feel like such a bitch...

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, guys here is the scoop. I'm in my new house. Yay!! But I don't have internet at the house on my laptop which is what I work on my Roswell stuff with and only dial up on the main computer which my hubby is always on because it's so friggin' slow! I will be back next week but posting will be slow because work is just so slamming busy! ACK! I miss you all and will be with you, if the force is with me.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

u

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA. I should be able to post in all the rpgs by Friday. Sorry for the hold up and thanks for your patience. :oops:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Galita
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Galita »

Hey guys, sorry it's taking me so long to post. But having and 3 week isn't easy. But I'll try and post a part as soon as I can.