Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

okay, here's the deal, I've just been informed that the place I'm staying now (in Florida) will be losing net in a week unless by some miracle they come up with the money to pay their phone/net/cable bill and their car insurance bill at the same time... so I may be out of commission...

if this happens, the usual people are allowed to use my characters to certain extents... added to this list is louloulou (my other Brit sis Lou hehe)

I have lots of sisters here :D Anyway, those on Wishes, it has started... Knight's has also started and others will be set shortly... I'll be posting as much as I can before we lose net.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry to hear that Storm.

As some of you have probably notices, I haven't been posting to any rpg's lately. Well, that's because I'm just emotionally that fucked up at the moment. Right now I have two options: either leave all the rpg's I'm in and retire from rpg'in or give all my characters for temping and hope that I might get a will to continue soon enough.

I don't know what to do. So if I'm a bother for not posting at your rpg and you want to recast me, please do so. I don't want to cause troubles. I just hate being like this. I'm so sorry.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok so... Im afraid you won't see me much for the next 6 weeks. This is for the following reasons
Week 1 - Exams
Week 2 - Coursework to be handed in

Plus throughout the 6 weeks I am the first first year producer for a musical show. Which is in exactly 6 weeks. Which means if anything goes wrong its COMPLETELY my fault. So I need to be at every rehearsal and every meeting.

Plus I have several large musical gigs with rehearsals.

Plus I am in the uni panto so that has rehearsals.

Add to that hw and studying for my Degree.... and having some sort of social life....

Yeah..so Im sorry if it takes me a long time to reply so I will try my best!!! If people in charge of roleplays decide to organise a temp I understand but I hope to keep up with things.

I give full permission for the normal people to temp me...

Hope to see ya on the board!
Mel
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

I know you'll do great chika *hugs*

love mel :D
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Mel, I'm sure you exams, musical and everything else will go over perfectly! ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been here. Anyway I am back now and was looking into ReVamping or Restarting some of my old role plays(Particularily : Return To Earth and Children of the Vindicated)

The original players of those games would have first call on their characters but if anyone is interested in doing that please feel free to message me.

Thanks and I'm sorry for just disappearing for forever.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm not back just yet... at a college checking e-mails,. but I will be back in the next week (full time!!!)

Athenea, I'm still interested in being involved with Return To Earth when it's revamped :D:D:D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Bad news everyone. My computer broke so I am unable to be on for long periods of time since I am using my mom's computer when I can. I'm hoping to have my computer fixed by tomorrow but I can't make any promises. I won't be able to post anything until I get it fixed. :(
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, everyone already knows that I have only dial-up internet at home and it takes forever to do anything with that. Well, I have even worse news. The internet at work has now been blocked for certain websites...including, yes you guessed it, roswellfanatics. So here's the thing, I'm having to cut back to the bare minimum on the site because it just takes so long to do anything. So I'm going to go over everything tomorrow and I will be dropping some things. It will be far in between any posts I can make so if you would like to replace me in some RPG's I would understand, just please PM me about it. I hate this. I hate this. I HATE this! But I have no control over it. Thanks for your understanding. :(
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Update: My computer is still broke and my time online is not much. We think it might be the fan and I'm hoping to possibly have it fixed by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Sorry everyone. If I knew how to fix it myself I'd be back sooner then that.
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D