Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey guys.....my net is on the fritz :(
I am hoping to get it back up and running this weekend, but I wanted to check in and I will be writing so I can hopefully post when it's back up! Talk to you all hopefully in a few days! :wink:
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Hi All I'm going on a mini vacation to visit my nana I'll be away for the next four days starting today. Just figured I should warn you all.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Wow! Ok I believe I have just checked in or posted on every rpg Im in (unless I'm waiting for someone else to post!). If I have missed any out that I should be posting for please let me know! I should have time over the next five weeks to be actually here! *cheers*
Then I have exams

*Groans!*

Mel x
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey all! Internet finally back up and running....I will be catching up with all RP's this week! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

I'm back at least I am in body :-) tired but yeah I will be catching up on any roleplays I need to
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey guys sorry I hvae been missing. My computer crashed and now my family is having to rent one ($37 a week!) We are all sharing and its frazzled at the very least. I hope to have some posts up tomorrow. I am sorry for the inconvience. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Hey guys I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I'll be AWOL for the next couple of days, until saturday, and i should be back on sunday..or monday heh.

College has decided to take its toll on me by making two very important projects due on the same day. Not including the massive amounts of math homework that's due because of life taking it's toll on me, that will only make since to the people that know some of the things that are going on.

Honestly, I have no idea how i'm going to get through this week without completely frying my brain. Much less be able to accomplish all of the things that need to be accomplished with the short amount of time that I have. But God willing it will be completed one way or another. Even if it means me having to stay up until seven o'clock in the morning on saturday to make sure it is all completed it will get done one way or another.

I'll just be happy when the summer comes and I can get away to california. See my bestest friend and relax by the ocean..*sighs*life ouldn't get better then that.

Well with that happy thought in mind hopefully it will give me enough strength to accomplish my goals.

I'll see everyone back at RF in a week or so. Take care guys while you're gone and don't curl up into a fetal postion crying yourself to sleep in my absence. :p
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Going on Vacation........Be back on Saturday.....
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Leaving to go to the beach on 4/4/07 (wed), I will probally be able to post that morning but otherwise I won't be back until Sunday (4/8/07) I hope everyone has a safe holiday.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I don’t know how much posting I will be able to do. My Papa Non is in hospital , seriously ill. I can’t really focus on anything else at the moment. I’ll try and post when I can.