If Only You knew...(CC and O.C Teen/MATURE) *casting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LyricsToMyLife
Enthusiastic Roswellian

If Only You knew...(CC and O.C Teen/MATURE) *casting*

Post by LyricsToMyLife »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: If only we knew

Rating: Teen/MATURE

Summery: While still on the run, the group sees a crash and goes to see what happened. They soon disover they two teens have come out of the ship who claim to be from the futre and some members of the groups kids. Their main goal: to stop Ashley from ever being born....

THE KIDS!!!!

Ashley Azura Evans:
pic: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w40/ ... 1/pol3.jpg
parents: Max and Liz
powers: Healing, dream walking, thought Projection, and all the powers that liz and Max have.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: blue
Backgroud: She gained her mothers brains, and her fathers charm. She is very modest and dependable. Although she is shy when she's all alone she is very much outgoing when with her friends. She always speaks her mind and it gets her in messes very often.
Serect Love: Alex
Part of the group: Ashley is the unspoken head of the group, although she dosen't always act it. The only time she really only takes charge when an issue arises.
Weakness: seeing people in pain

Alex Rath Guerin
pic: http://www.mydigitallife.co.za/images/femme/seth.jpg
Parents: Michel and Maria
Hair color:black
Eye color: black
powers: All of Micheal's powers plus ability to change apperances of others
background: He is smart he and is very serous when it comes to information and facts, he’s somewhat geeky but very laid-back most of the time and out-going. Altough he jokes around alot he knows when to be serious. He gets qieit whenever he is nerous. Express' himself mostly by faceical expressons.
Childhood crush: Ashley
part of the group: he is the planner. He also makes sure everyone understands what is happening and keeps everyone informed. He is the the trusted most by Ashley.
Weakness: seeing Ashley cry/being put on the spot

parts open:

Max: OPEN
Liz: OPEN
Maria: OPEN
Micheal: OPEN
Kyle: OPEN
Isabel: OPEN
Ashley: LyricsToMyLife
Alex: OPEN
They were all linked. Everyone in the group. But Max was the leader, not because he was a King, or ruler in another time, it was because Max was the glue, it was unspoken but true. Max was the one that brought them all together, that KEPT them together. And Liz is what held Max together.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: If Only You knew...(CC and O.C Teen/MATURE) *casting*

Post by lizandzackfan »

I'll take Liz.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
LyricsToMyLife
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LyricsToMyLife »

shes ours...
They were all linked. Everyone in the group. But Max was the leader, not because he was a King, or ruler in another time, it was because Max was the glue, it was unspoken but true. Max was the one that brought them all together, that KEPT them together. And Liz is what held Max together.
soldierswife08
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soldierswife08 »

May I have Isabel please?
POM

Post by POM »

Can I have Max? :)