Evolution (TEEN, FF) 2 Spots Open* Max & Dani*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Evolution (TEEN, FF) 2 Spots Open* Max & Dani*

Post by Athenea »

Title: Evolution
Rating: Teen (IF ANY POSTS EXCEED RATING PLEASE PLACE WARNING AT TOP)
Category: Future Fiction

Diary of Liz Parker- May 14, 2002

So that's the end. Our life in Roswell. What a long strange trip it's been. Will we ever go back? ...I don't know... Even I can't see everything in the future. All I know... is that I'm Liz Parker... and I'm happy.

Diary of Liz Parker- July 23, 2007

Life is always changing. Five years we have been on the run from the government. Having to look over your shoulder is taxing on any person. So when we were caught and given an offer, we took it. I still don’t know if we made the right decision but we were tired of running. So now we work for the very people that tried to kill us 5 years ago.

Summary: After five years of being on the run the Pod Squad where given an offer they couldn’t refuse. Instead of running from the Government they are going to work for them by training others like themselves that have powers that need developing. But is the government really trying to help these people or train them for there own needs?

Liz still has premonitions and astral projection. Kyle developed the power to go invisible and walk through walls. And Maria was almost killed while they were on the run and Max healed her so she developed empathic abilities along with hypnosis charm (she can make people do things just by telling them to)

New Characters:

Serena:
Appearance: Hair: Black Eyes: Blue (known to turn black when a lot of power is used) Height: 5’9
Known Abilities: Telekinesis, pyrokinesis,
Possible Abilities: Precognition, telepathic
History: Found wondering alone and naked in the desert as a child. Has no memory of any time before that and still hasn’t spoke a word even though tests prove she has speech capabilities. Has had problems adjusting to the program. Has repeatedly tried to escape and killed 23 people in her attempts to escape and hasn’t shown remorse. Only human-like responses she has shown is protecting the other Project X candidates in the simulation exercises. Said exercises have proven that she possess superhuman agility, flexibility, dexterity, speed, reflexes, coordination, balance, and strength.

Syler Hawkins: (Character based on Gambit from X men)
Appearance: Hair: Black with reddish tint Eyes: white sclera replaced with black and his iris colored red Height: 6’1
Known Abilities: Can manipulate and create kinetic energy
Possible Abilities: possible hypnosis charm
History: Syler was given to the Project X by his mother when he was five years old. Apparently he blew his house apart and his mother couldn’t handle his ‘freakiness’ anymore. Syler’s power provides him with superhuman agility, flexibility, dexterity, speed, reflexes, coordination, and balance, possessing all the physical attributes of a human body naturally evolved for constant motion as a living generator of bio-kinetic energies. This also creates static interference around him at all times making him immune to telepathic probes and mind control.

Chase Miller:
Appearance: Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Height: 6’
Known Abilities: Able to create and control water, also able to freeze water
Possible Abilities: Other elemental control may be possible
History: Started to develop abilities at age 15. Parents brought him to Project X when he lost control his abilities. Has done well in Project X so far. Powers seem to be stabilizing as he ages.

Daniela Stevens:
Appearance: Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Height: 5’4
Known Abilities: Invisibility; can produce an unstable Force field
Possible Abilities: Astral Projection, Phasing (ability to go through solid objects)
History: Was orphaned when parents died in car crash when Daniela was two years old. Possible that she was able to generate force field because she was pulled from the wreckage without a scratch.

Max Evans: OPEN
Liz Parker Evans: Athenea
Kyle Valenti:LyricsToMyLife
Isabel Evans:FaithfulAngel24
Michael Guerin:LyricsToMyLife
Maria Deluca:M&M<3
Serena: Athenea
Syler Hawkins: LyricsToMyLife
Chase Miller:Loxyanissa14
Daniela Stevens:OPEN

*** Feel free to take more than one character
Last edited by Athenea on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I don't think I was very clear on this so let me say this:

Project X is a government project that looks for humans with special abilities and trains them to use those abilities. They hope to gain future assassins- although they keep this info to themselves. They brought the Pod Squad in to help these people get better control of there abilities. So while the government are teaching these people to fight using human means, the Roswell gang will teach them control.

If you want to take a character and create another Project X member that is fine with me just ask...

thanks
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

GREAT IDEA!! I'd love to take Maria!

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Maria is yours. Thanks for signing up :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Can I have Isabel?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

She's yours :D

So we have four more: Michael, Kyle, Syler, and Chase
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Evolution (TEEN, FF) CASTING

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I would like chase please
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Evolution (TEEN, FF) CASTING

Post by Athenea »

Great! Come on people three more to go!!!!!
LyricsToMyLife
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Evolution (TEEN, FF) 3 Casting Spots Left

Post by LyricsToMyLife »

I'll take the three open roles!! :D please and thank you!

-stella
They were all linked. Everyone in the group. But Max was the leader, not because he was a King, or ruler in another time, it was because Max was the glue, it was unspoken but true. Max was the one that brought them all together, that KEPT them together. And Liz is what held Max together.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Evolution (TEEN, FF) SRARTING!!

Post by Athenea »

I jsut realized That madroswellfan had to drop out of my other game due to health reasons so we still have 2 spots open :|