Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, Adult) SPOT OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, NC-17)

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Michael~

I watch the strangers that now stand in front of us, my hand immediately ready for action. I listen as Maxwell and Isabel question them. I stand ready for Maxwell’s signal, one word from him and we will be picking these strangers up in tiny bite sized pieces.

I can feel my temper flaring as the strangers remain silent and then I feel a hand holding mine. I don’t even have to look down. I would know that hand anywhere. At the thought of Maria, I calm down slightly remembering that Maxwell isn’t very happy when I blow people up.

Then I hear the pretty blonde say, "I'm Lana. Lana Guerin. And this is my brother, Lex." G-U-E-R-I-N, The letters flow through my head as I look around the room as if some one else’s name is Guerin, and then it hits me. SHIT, I’VE REPRODUCED.

~Deirdre~

I stand silent as Vega and Lana introduce themselves. I’m tempted to move to the back of the group but then I glance back to see Zan has already taken up this position. I groan, secretly wishing he would have just gotten lost on our trip to the past.

I brush the red strands of hair out of my eyes as I wait for my parentage to be reviled through the process of elimination.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

Maria

"I'm Lana. Lana Guerin. And this is my brother, Lex." I see the girl who had introduced herself as Vega gesturing to the back of her group and her mouth moving but I don’t hear anything, I’m still stuck on Lana. Lana Guerin. Lana and Lex Guerin oh my God. Michael’s so called future children. I take a deep breath unsure of exactly what’s going on and losing track with every passing second.

“Ok so just in the name of clarity, lets go over this once more: your from the future, you’ve come here to be safe and your our children.“ I nodded for a moment before my brain began to explode and I let go of Michaels hand, taking a step toward the group of strangers. “God this is crazy! Yes your our children from the ‘future’ right ok I’m totally going to believe that one, I was born at night but it definitely wasn’t last night! Like seriously can you people only answer one question at a time?!” Hearing the sarcasm in my voice makes me take the tiniest of steps back and I feel my body shaking as my arms are flailing through the air in front of me. My sane self is trying to stop the verbal vomit from flowing but crazy says let it ride.

“So your like Max and Liz’s kid, and your baby Zan? And you two are what suppose to be Michael’s and… and who? Who’s supposedly your mother?” I stop for a second to catch a breath and think about what I’ve just said. “Wait I don’t what to know who your mother is cause this isn’t happening. Your not our ’children’ from the future!” My hands fly into air quote mode and before I know it I’ve done it through my entire rant. I take a second and another breathe allowing myself to continue as I let out a nervous laugh, “this is just crazy. Just the thought that your even who you say you are! And you who’s kid are you? Let me guess what Isabel and Kyle’s?” I laugh loudly not being able to control any of my actions anymore. “And you? Hmmm Max and Liz’s eldest I presume? Or maybe your another member of the Guerin clan? God this is just INSANE!”

I am able to stop the rambling for a second as I try to regain the self control I had held before, begging my legs not to run as fast and far away as they wanted to go. I shake my head and look around at the faces in front of me. “This is just so roswellian!”

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zan

"That's my brother Zan," Vega says, catching my attention back to the conversation. "You know about him already, right?" she questions as if she is still looking for the proof herself, because after all, how could she be related to someone as mental as ME. Before Max has a chance to say anything to confirm or deny, Lex and Lana's Mother starts freaking out. Her emotions spike so high I have to take a step away from her so I'm not in the emotional crossfire. When I do I run right into Deidre who is sulking in the background.

"I'm surprised you aren't out there trying to soak up all th attention." I sneer trying not to give away that I about had a heart attack because I didn't even know or 'feel' that she was behind me.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Lex*

My eyes go wide as Mom starts to flip out. While I remember this, it's been a long time. "Mom, please! It's okay!" I say, looking around at our dad and the others. I see movement out of the corner of my eye and I turn to see Zan shrinking back. God, she must be freaking him out, not that that's hard to do. Everything freaks him out.

"Don't you have any Citrus Oil, or Cedar? Cypress? Or something like that?" Damn. I can't remember. What did she used to use?

*Vega*

"Dad?" I ask, not sure why he's been so quiet. I'm sure he's surprised but I need to hear him. "Say something. Please."
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Isabel

My jaw drops. Our children? This can't be happening. Vega Claudia Evans. This is Max's daughter, or so she claims. Is this even possible? But hell, we're aliens. Of course it's possible. Nothing exceptionally crazy about standing here talking to our unborn children. I wonder if any of them are mine. The girl looking at me - could it be, really?

Another of the girls introduces herself and her brother as Guerins. I sneak a peek at Michael to see if he is buying this, but it's clear that everyone is in complete shock.

When Vega mentions Zan, my eyes immediately travel to the boy she is gesturing to. I study him closely and it's easy to pick out the resemblance he has to my brother, the boy I've known all my life, and even the one he has to the baby he just gave away.

Maria goes on a rampage with her mouth, making me on the one hand annoyed but on the other hand want to do the same. "Don't you have any Citrus Oil, or Cedar? Cypress? Or something like that?" the boy, Lex, asks, almost making me smile. Sounds like he's her son all right. But then, who doesn't know about her oils?

The brunette pleads with Max to say something. I turn to him, wondering what must be going through his mind.

Lana

Lex tries to calm Mom down. Oils, that's right. "Eucalyptus?" I offer, but the moment I speak the word, I realise that this may just end up freaking her out more. "I know this looks crazy, Mom, but we're your kids and we're only here to survive. Please don't turn us away."

I bite my lower lip, silently pleading with them to believe us.I can't go back to that horrible future.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, NC-17) SPOT OPEN

Post by Athenea »

madroswellfan had to drop out due to health reasons~ We hope she will get better soon :D

But that means we are short a Max. I would take him but I am already playing three characters which is really two more than I wanted to play to begin with. Would anyone be interested in taking Max. OR if someone would rather play Liz or Dominic I could take Max as I don't mind playing him I just think taking Four characters would be too much for me as I am barely hanging in there with three.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

Maria

“Mom, please! It's okay!" I take a deep breath. Oh my God, mom… mom really? MOM?! I take a deep breath and start digging thru my purse tossing the multiple odds and ends left and right. Where’s my hard stuff? "Don't you have any Citrus Oil, or Cedar? Cypress? Or something like that?" I breath out hard and stare at the blonde boy. God how does he know that? I dig fast and finally find it my Eucalyptas oil. It figures the second boy to make me speechless in my entire nineteen years of life is yet another Guerin boy.

"Eucalyptus?" I sniff more as Lana says the name of my favourite oils. "I know this looks crazy, Mom, but we're your kids and we're only here to survive. Please don't turn us away." I stare at the girl, feeling for the girl. My arm reaches back to touch Michael and I swallow hard. “Mom.”

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

Maria

“Mom, please! It's okay!" I take a deep breath. Oh my God, mom… mom really? MOM?! I take a deep breath and start digging thru my purse tossing the multiple odds and ends left and right. Where’s my hard stuff? "Don't you have any Citrus Oil, or Cedar? Cypress? Or something like that?" I breath out hard and stare at the blonde boy. God how does he know that? I dig fast and finally find it my Eucalyptas oil. It figures the second boy to make me speechless in my entire nineteen years of life is yet another Guerin boy.

"Eucalyptus?" I sniff more as Lana says the name of my favourite oils. "I know this looks crazy, Mom, but we're your kids and we're only here to survive. Please don't turn us away." I stare at the girl, feeling for the girl. My arm reaches back to touch Michael and I swallow hard. “Mom.”

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Lex*

Mom finds some oil or another and uses a few drops but she's still freaking. I can tell because when I glance back, Zan still looks like he's in physical pain. It kills me to see him like that. He's so fragile, I can't help but love him. Right now, I think he needs me more than Lana does.

"Sorry," I whisper, giving my sister's hand a squeeze. Then I let her go to move closer to Zan. The others seemed to recognize his name. That means baby Zan's been born and he's on Earth. I hope he hasn't been given away yet. Maybe we can still save him from that terrible place.

"Steady," I tell Zan, trying to project calmness and love. There are ten other people here all feeling scared, and I don't know how much one person can help when I'm scared, too, but I have to try. My mom was a great singer -- I mean, she is. She's right here. I seem to have inherited her voice. My singing has always seemed to calm Zan and I feel a song rising to soothe him but I can't sing just now. I do the best I can by just being here, being calm. I only hope it helps.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zan

"Steady," Lex says to me as he sends out feelings of calmness and love. "Thanks" I whisper to him. All these strong emotions at once was too much to handle but with Lex's focus I can get a handle on them alot easier. I reach out and give his hand a quick squeeze before letting him go and giving a shaky smile. I don't know what the future holds but I know with him around I just might make it out semi sane. Maybe we might even be able to make our futures better.

Liz

Everything seems to be happening at once. There are Guerin's and Evan's and there claiming to be there children...wait, that Vega girl said her middle name was Claudia. My grandmother's name was Claudis. Me and Max actually had a child. I put my hand over my mouth in shock. I have always wanted kids ever since I was a kid myself and to know I had one to Max. The feeling in indescribable.

She's so beautiful to. Looking at her I can see a mix of both me and Max in looks. She carries her self very confidently. That's not a trait me or Max ever had though. Well future Max seemed very confident of himself but he was very jaded also. I hope whatever we did to change the future didn't take away our children's future.

"Dad? Say something. Please." she says and I look between her and Max, cataloging the similarities as I watch them. Finally I speak. "What happened in your future that was so bad that you chose to come here?"